AMS Entertainment Reviews

AMS Entertainment 4
AMS Entertainment 5
AMS Entertainment 6

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

We were so happy that we chose to work with AMS for our wedding in June!! I've been to so many weddings where the music was horrible, or the sounds system cut out, the quality wasn't great, etc, so I was nervous about selecting a DJ. From the very beginning, I could tell that everyone here was a professional and knew what they were doing, it put my mind at ease right away. And I can assure you, they did not disappoint. All of my questions were answered, the service was great. I forgot my password to the online planning tool and called on a Saturday, and was able to log in within minutes. Joe even walked me through the planning tool and showed me how I could search for popular dance songs, first dance songs, father daughter sings, etc, it was so helpful!! Rick was our DJ on the day of our wedding and he did great! Before the wedding party was introduced for the reception, he found me and checked on the pronunciation of a couple peoples names to make sure he said everything correctly, so important. He also checked in with me a couple of times throughout the night to make sure I was happy with how everything was going, which was awesome. He played the music I requested, and added additional songs as needed. Everyone loved the music. The DJ's really are trained to be able to read the crowd and adjust as necessary to keep the party going. If you are looking to work with a company that is knowledgeable, professional, efficient, helpful, fun, and energetic, AMS is a great choice!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Elena · Married on 06/18/2016

Joe was my sales contact and he was extremely responsive! I love a fast email reply! He was easy to get a hold of for phone chats too.

The online planning form was very easy-to-use, and Joe gave me great advice when I was not certain what I wanted.

AMS provided sound for our ceremony and our guests reported everything was easy to hear. He put a body-mic on our minister and had a hand-mic for readings. I was pleasantly surprised that our minister's body mic was about to pick up each of us saying our vows so that we did not need to hold microphones ourselves.

Our wedding was amazing!!! Rick DJed our event and got everyone dancing. He was wonderful at reading the crowd. Rick also read cues from me (e.g. wrapping up the Hora after my guests seemed circle-danced out!).

We also got our photo-booth from AMS and guests enjoyed it very much! I was having so much fun at our wedding that I forgot to use it.

People had a blast at our wedding and a lot of that is due to AMS!!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Crystal · Married on 06/05/2016

If you want a wonderful, professional, and dependable DJ book through AMS.

Our DJ Alex went above and beyond. He made our night so incredibly special. He was more than a DJ, he was a facilitator and a great point person. I highly recommend using AMS for your special occasion, you wont regret it.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Chelsea · Married on 05/29/2016

AMS was great from the get go - Frances was wonderful to work with and answered any and all questions we had leading up to the big day. Alex, our DJ, was awesome!! He met with us a couple of weeks before the wedding to go over some details and on our wedding day, he was wonderful! People were on the dance floor the entire night and when the last song played, no one wanted it to end. Thank you AMS, Alex, and Frances!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Kate · Married on 05/28/2016

Everything about working with AMS was great! They were affordable, professional and answered all my questions and went above and beyond to assist with planning to make sure the event was perfect!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lanee · Married on 05/20/2016

DJ Rick was amazing - he played the songs on our playlist and threw in others to keep the partying going! Prior to the wedding, the level of service was also fantastic - Frances followed up with us multiple times to ensure that we were meeting all timelines and properly creating our playlist.

Sent on 06/08/2016

AMS was very easy to work with and responsive to emails. Good value. DJ Raul was great and our guests had a great time on the dance floor. He seemed to get a feel for what our guests wanted and kept the dance floor full most of the night.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Elly · Married on 04/23/2016

AMS is a great vendor to work with!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Steve · Married on 04/22/2016

We had a great experience working with AMS for our wedding on 4/22, our DJ was Alex and he was fantastic. They were recommended to us by our venue (Vine Hill House) and we were so glad that we went with them.

They were extremely responsive and communicative leading up to the wedding and had a great online system for us to load all of the songs that we wanted to be played during the dancing in advance. We also gave them a playlist for the songs we wanted played during the happy hour and dining. One thing I really liked about AMS was that they were clear that they didn't have egos about wanting to mix in their favorite songs and that they just wanted to do whatever we wanted. My wife is very particular about music and had a very specific set of songs she wanted for every portion of the evening and Alex executed it perfectly and did a great job mixing and coordinating the audio for the whole night.

We were truly pleased with AMS and highly recommend to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Carolyn · Married on 04/09/2016

We contracted with AMS for two weddings in less than one year. Our youngest daughter got married on August 1, 2015 and our oldest daughter on April 9, 2016. Each wedding was unique and beautiful. Our August wedding was at Trentadue Winery in Geyserville, CA. Our April wedding took place at Vintners Inn in Santa Rosa, CA. AMS was prompt, organized, professional, and FUN! We contracted for their DJ and photo booth at each wedding, and hired AMS to provide extra effect lighting for the ballroom-indoor venue at Vintners Inn Event Center for the April 9, 2016 wedding. They were amazing and we would highly recommend them to both local residents putting on a wedding, as well as potential clients from out of the area. They know what they're doing! They are well respected by the wedding venues, coordinators, and 'Locals' in this area. Great job AMS! Thank you!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Cara · Married on 11/06/2015

We had a great experience with AMS from the start. After our first video conference with Joe we knew we'd be in good hands with AMS. We also worked with Frances on the details once we got a bit closer to wedding day. She was super helpful and so, so nice.

Then came the bid day and Alex was our DJ. Alex was WONDERFUL! He was so nice and really calm when he was talking to us, which we really appreciated. He also played all the songs we wanted to hear and kept the partying going on the dance floor. We had a lot of guests come up to us and let us know that the DJ/music were awesome.

Thank you Alex, Joe, Frances and everyone at AMS! We had a very memorable and fun wedding ;) We cannot recommend AMS highly enough.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Music was on point, DJ was super cool and nice.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Steven · Married on 10/10/2015

AMS provided fantastic DJ entertainment for my recent wedding. Frances, our entertainment advisor, was extremely helpful and responsive when it came to answering questions and guiding us through the music selection process. Raul, our DJ on the day of the event, was very friendly, professional, experienced, and made sure that our needs were taken care of at all times. Our ceremony was outdoors and it was slightly windy that day, so before the ceremony Raul had to modify the speaker setup to accommodate this. Later during the reception the building power circuit was overloaded, so Raul had to move his entire setup to another side of the room to connect to a different breaker. Raul handled this like a pro without causing any disturbance to our guests and still made sure to ask us if we needed anything to eat or drink and accommodated music requests from my mother. At the end of the evening he stayed a few minutes past his scheduled time to help me setup a separate speaker system I had for the after party. I would definitely recommend AMS Entertainment to anyone that needs DJ service in the north bay area.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Christina · Married on 09/26/2015

AMS was very easy to work with and incredibly friendly. Francis makes the process very stress free and easy. The online portal is easy to use and actually quite fun to sift through with your fiance before the big day. The music and DJ help bring the whole day together and we couldn't have asked for better service!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2015

Chris was the DJ for our wedding and also helped coordinate with the band. He executed the entire event perfectly and even played some traditional Greek songs not previously planned on the fly. He was the perfect MC, not overstepping bounds and making sure there were always people on the dance floor. We would recommend Chris to any couple planning a wedding.

AMS also helped us find the band (KJ All Stars) the music for our cocktail hour (The Pine Needles) and music for our welcome party (The Rat Pack Trio). All of the music went off without a hitch!! All of the music was incredible!!

We had a small speaker issue and it was fixed so quickly I don't even think my guests realized.

AMS is the way to go for all you wedding music needs!!! We will forever remember all the amazing bands and MC'ing by Chris!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Laurell · Married on 09/19/2015

Fantastic job by DJ Rick!!! Everyone from start to finish was great to work with at AMS. Music was perfect, kept people on the dancefloor all night and our guests loved the photobooth!

Sent on 10/12/2015

I can't give any higher praise for DJ Alex. He was super friendly, played great music, read the crowd well, and even helped out by picking up broken glass on the dance floor. One of my family members saw that and commented on how great a DJ he was.

Will (our coordinator at AMS) was also great with phone calls and followup. Both did an excellent job!

Sent on 09/26/2015

I couldnt be happier with the way our wedding entertainment and music worked out. AMS was incredibly responsive and really provided the best in class service and entertainment. Mark Taylor was exceptional on the guitar for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Will totally killed in DJing the reception. We are pretty picky and he totally understood exactly what we wanted and really made it a spectacular event. cant recommend AMS enough. #ravecave

Sent on 09/18/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/04/2015

Joe at AMS has been so responsive and wonderful to work with! As an industry person myself I truly respect and appreciate how attentive their service has been. Our DJ Alex, was truly one of the best that I've worked with in the industry! He listened to all my needs, incorporated guest song requests and kept the party going on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Dani · Married on 08/30/2015

Everything was done perfectly, I couldn't have asked for better service & a better experience :) Our DJ was just on it, super helpful, even got me a glass of water when he heard I needed one! Francis was just so wonderful to work with, I couldn't have asked for a better experience just all around from day one with AMS.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Renee · Married on 08/29/2015

AMS was great! Will was an amazing DJ and really added to the fun and excitement of the wedding. I'll first off start by saying that music was not a huge priority to us. We really dropped the ball and didn't start thinking about what songs we had to hear until the last minute. We finally picked a first dance song (which we actually changed two days before the wedding without any problems), processional and recessional. That's about it. We had our first chat with Will about 2 weeks prior to the wedding and he was great! Read our minds, was able to assess our vibes and told us not to worry about anything. Fast forward to the wedding and he sure rocked it! Music was fabulous, announcements were great, it really brought things together for me. THANK YOU WILL & AMS!!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/22/2015

AMS Entertainment was amazing to work with for the music and lighting for our August wedding at Campovida in northern California. Frances helped us throughout the process of deciding what exactly we needed for our entertainment and their online music planner in selecting songs was easy and helpful in organizing the music for our wedding. Our DJ, Skip, did a beautiful job with the music for our ceremony, during cocktail hour, for our introductions, and for the overall dancing. Skip checked in with more than once to make sure we were happy with how the music and entertainment was being handled and asked us if there was anything else he could do to make the evening memorable. AMS also handled the white uplighting around the trees surrounding our dance floor, which made the evening seem even more magical. I would highly recommend this professional and personable company to handle any event's entertainment needs!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Cynthia · Married on 08/22/2015

I can't recommend AMS Entertainment more highly. I did not have a planner and did all the research and planning myself. Frances got on the phone with me several times, reassuring me that everything would be great--and it was. DJ Rick was incredibly helpful in everything that he did and helped make the event go off without any problems at all! Here's the best thing he did: Before our first dance, he pulled us aside to ask whether we wanted the full song to play or if he should fade it out after 2ish minutes. We didn't even know that was an option! We couldn't have been happier choosing AMS to provide the DJing on our special day.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/14/2015

Working with AMS was an absolute pleasure. From the beginning, when working with Joe to figure out if they were the right company for us, he went above and beyond to give us all the information we needed to make the right decision. The fact that they spend the time to get to know you and what you are looking for and then pair up the DJ that best suits your needs was what tipped the scales for us.

They were so easy to work with! The online forms make wedding planning easy - you'd be surprised how many times music requests, plans for ceremony music, first dances, etc, changes, so you didn't have to worry about constantly bothering someone else with those request changes.

About 10 days before the wedding I chatted with Will to confirm all details and firm up plans. I did have to make a change in the last week as we had a bridesmaid drop out due to health reasons, which changed some of the announcements, and they were able to make the changes we requested with no problem. They did music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and had three different set ups to ensure speakers were in the right place and music sounded the best it could.

Alex was our DJ on the day of and he couldn't have been a better match. My husband has a french last name so we met with him before to ensure he could pronounce it and turns out he spoke a bit of french and had no issues with the last name at all. When it came to music, the transitions between songs during the processional were seamless and he did an incredible job of reading the guests during the reception when people were dancing. There was even one song that didn't resonate with people and just as I was about to ask that he change it, another song came on that got everyone excited.

We couldn't have been happier with this group!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Lexi · Married on 08/02/2015

Frances and Chris were an absolute delight to work with. Chris captured our music preferences perfectly. We would absolutely recommend AMS to anyone getting married in wine country!

Sent on 08/13/2015