AMS Entertainment Reviews

184 | Selma, CA

184 Reviews for AMS Entertainment

AMS Entertainment was fantastic! I was hesitant to get a DJ because my wedding was small but I am so happy I got them. Our DJ was Ray and he was professional and helpful. My husband and I don't listen to your typical music (we're metal heads) ) so picking out music was almost dreadful for us. Ray helped us make choices that were wedding appropriate but they were also songs we liked. Ray was great with our guests. He interacted with them and got everyone on the dance floor. He also made sure we kept the night moving and got to do all of our activities (cake cutting, bouquet toss). It was great, I didn't have to worry about anything. Ray also brought lighting for the event and it helped make the space more special. All in all, I'm so happy I went with AMS. They were fantastic. No issues; everything went perfectly.

Sent on 02/16/2016

Diana · Married on 11/14/2015

Our MC, Randy was absolutely awesome! He was professional, organized, kind, fun and patient. He kept everything moving and we did not have to worry about anything. He also checked in periodically to be sure we were happy. Setting up the event was also very easy and the AMS team was helpful!!!! It was an amazing wedding and AMS really helped make that happen! Thank you!!!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Megan · Married on 10/24/2015

AMS was fantastic in every way! Our DJ was more than just a DJ, he coordinated well with our vendors to make our wedding run as flawlessly as possible and made sure that we had everything that we needed. We would recommend AMS (specifically Todd) to anyone and will use them again whenever DJ services are required.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Roxanne · Married on 10/17/2015

Dear Tod,
    The whole experience with AMS was amazing. I had just lost my husband who was suppose to walk Ashlee down the isle 2 months before her wedding. We were a mess and not very timely with information on music for the wedding. I was called 2 days before and went over everything asking for suggestions and help with picking the music. Sadly I can't remember the name of the gentleman that helped me that day but he was Awesome. I gave him very general info and he created a plan that was perfect. We could not have been more pleased and grateful. The DJ at our event was soooo good, the music was perfect, all the kids loved it and danced all night. He was professional and gracious, even helping with clean up. My entire family was impressed with him. I would absolutely recommend your company services to my friends and family. Thank you again for making a difficult time much less stressful. Roxanne

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

The uplighting package provided by AMS added the perfect finishing touch to our fall Central Library wedding in Indianapolis. The soft amber lighting added to the romantic feel and felt like the whole room was lit by candlelight. They were amazingly professional and responsive quickly to all of our requests and with contract processing. They were wonderful to work with!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Trisha · Married on 10/16/2015

We had Todd for our wedding ,he was amazing did an awesome job , thank you so much for making our special day even better

Sent on 10/26/2015

Stefanie · Married on 10/10/2015

Professional from start to finish!

Sent on 10/12/2015

They are an awesome company to work with and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • User6412073 · 2+ years ago

Todd was our DJ for our outdoor wedding. We met with him twice prior to the wedding and filled out a wedding planner with all of our information and song requests. We planned the whole night with Todd, who coordinated everything and kept us on time. He was very professional and did a perfect job. We would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 02/24/2016

AMS was great! They were very accommodating and helpful during the whole process. Since we live out of the area, we were unable to meet in person to discuss details, but they were able to talk over the phone. The online planning tool was helpful, however some of it was hard for us to understand, but that could have just been us overthinking everything since everyone else we talked to thought it was simple and easy to use/understand. Leading up to the event, we were quite busy, but our DJ Ray was awesome and was able to figure things out based on the limited info we gave him. At the event, Ray was great! The flow of the night was awesome. The music was always on point, the dance floor was never empty. Ray was there to assist with anything, even things that were beyond his scope/duties.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Susan · Married on 07/18/2015

We were matched with a fabulous DJ. He had such great energy and great ideas. He put us at ease and helped us make our wedding a great success. Everyone is very complementary of the experience he helped to create.

Sent on 07/22/2015

the DJ and AMS were great, I wish you were able to do mashups of songs because I think that's becoming more popular and are fun to dance to.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/07/2015

Todd did an awesome job at our wedding! He was very kind and flexible and worked hard to get guests involved in the wedding. I would definitely recommend AMS to anyone! Their online planner is AMAZING and super organized which I love!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Brian · Married on 05/29/2015

I would have paid anything for the amount of respect and professionalism AMS and Todd & Ray showed us. They out did all of our expectations.

Sent on 06/11/2015

DeAnna · Married on 05/16/2015

I would highly recommend AMS for any of your party needs... Very accommodating , friendly and professional!! They made our wedding reception so much fun for everyone that was there!!! Can't wait to have another party one day soon and use AMS!!

Sent on 06/02/2015

This company worked with us in such a unique way, we couldn't have appreciated it more. They organize the wedding and do the announcements so you don't have to! You also get a lovely website coordination page where you pick the music you most definently want to listen to; not just whatever they want to play. I love it!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Corinna · Married on 03/28/2015

Ray was awesome!! Had many compliments on the music as well as the dj (Ray) himself!!

Sent on 03/31/2015
  • I

Isis · Married on 03/21/2015

AMS was so great, they were like a wedding coordinator and entertainment provider all wrapped up in one. They were supper flexible with our schedule and helped give vision for our special day. I absolutely love them!!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Thank you for an awesome night that is highly raved about. My guest keep on sharing about how much fun they had!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Randy was the DJ for our daughter's wedding, and he was amazing! He kept everything going at the right pace, and we never had to worry about the crowd getting bored or all the details going in the right order. He made it a completely stress-free evening for all of us. Randy is the best!!

Sent on 02/14/2015

This company is amazing. I knew coming in that they were held to strong standards but they absolutely blew our expectations out of the water. Ray was our dj and we could not be more pleased with his service. Everyone was amazed with him! I would recommend this company to anyone, anytime a thousand times over.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Ana · Married on 01/03/2015

Great experience! They were professional and kept the music and party going. The DJ also communicated with us throughout the wedding. We got exactly what we wanted. We also got several compliments from guests on the music and DJ. Will recommend to everyone we know!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Maria · Married on 12/14/2014

Ray Chavez through AMS was SUCH a fantastic DJ. My husband and I were so pleased with the level of service, the professionalism, and the great music provided by AMS. They are flexible with music choices and really know how to balance their expertise with the bride and grooms vision.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Claudia · Married on 11/22/2014

Thank you for making our wedding day so perfect and gorgeous. By far AMS is worth every single penny spent, you guys were def above and beyond our expectations hats off to you and ur team!!! our weddding was phenominal the uplighting was gorgeous, the photo booth was so much fun and well organized great memories for our guests and us. ooh and those cocktail tables looked marvelous... i cant say enough about all ur services. You RAY were phenominal u did a fabulous job had our dance floor packed all night and our whole night went smoothly all as we sat down and planned you guys are so well organized and by far very professional!!!!! once again thank you ray and ur team for making our day so gorgeous and perfect!!!! the VERY happy newly weds Sam and Claudia Perez

Sent on 12/02/2014

Jeannine · Married on 11/22/2014

AMS Entertainment was the best DJ service! Todd & Ray make a great team and both were always very helpful with any questions I had or changes I wanted for our wedding reception. The process of picking music and organizing our reception in the way we wanted was made very simple through the online profile. I give major credit to Todd for ensuring our reception ran smoothly and in the exact way we had envisioned it. He was always checking on my husband and I to make sure everything was going well and as planned, and even grabbed us drinks from the bar. SO great! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a DJ!

Sent on 12/09/2014