AMS Entertainment Reviews

184 | Selma, CA

184 Reviews for AMS Entertainment

Morgan · Married on 04/22/2017

You are awesome! Everything was great, very professional.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Toni · Married on 04/22/2017

From first contact with Ray to the night of the party and working with DJ Robert, we were beyond pleased. They met every need we requested and helped us at the last minute with an additional request.. The party was a success and AMS was a huge part of that!
    We heartily recommend AMS....

Sent on 05/09/2017

Tracie · Married on 04/15/2017

Our wedding was 04/15/2017 at Wolf lakes. Our dj, Todd was awesome. He coordinated the entire flow of our wedding . He was very easy fun and professional to work with. From the ceremony to the upbeat energetic reception he put it all together to make our day amazing! Thank you AMS for your services and if you need a dj this is the best!!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Kacey · Married on 04/01/2017

AMS was awesome. They kept us on track haha me and my husband just followed their cues. All of my guests had a great time especially with the photo booth, it was definitely worth the extra cost. We'll most definitely use them again for future Events.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Ko · Married on 04/01/2017

Our wedding was in April 2017 at Panoche Creek River Ranch and we selected AMS as our DJ. They were really easy to work with from the beginning, as Ray or Todd were very responsive and helpful in answering questions. We had Dwight as our DJ on the day of the event, and he is amazing. He knows so much about music and how to get the party started. Our guests requested different genres of music and he was able to accommodate all of them. During and after our wedding, all of our family and friends couldn't stop talking about how incredible our DJ was. In addition, he worked as our coordinator which made it easy for us to not have to worry about the details. At one point, he was the only vendor at our event and he was able to problem solve to get our market lights turned on even though that wasn't part of his responsibility. Our DJ went above and beyond our expectations and we are grateful for the service we received. I would definitely recommend AMS Entertainment for DJ services for your event, they are the best! Our day was extra special thanks to our DJ.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Alyssa · Married on 03/18/2017

Ray was an amazing DJ. He always had people on the dance floor! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Laura · Married on 03/04/2017

Service was great! Pre-event meetings were very helpful and the day of service was more than we could have asked for!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Laura · Married on 03/04/2017

Sent on 03/07/2017

Brandi · Married on 02/10/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Ray throughout our planning process. From the very beginning we were highly impressed with the quick response and attention to detail. The online wedding planner that AMS provides for clients made our process easy to keep everything organized. The week of the wedding Ray contacted us to confirm he would be there and to see if there were any last minute things we needed. One the wedding day Ray went above and beyond our expectations. He provided the exact services we asked for, but also catered to us as a bride and groom and was willing to do whatever we needed! We will be recommending AMS to family and friends!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Noy · Married on 11/05/2016

AMS Entertainment/Todd Henry was exceptional. The dance floor was always packed. Todd made sure everything ran smoothly and on time. We definitely recommend Todd Henry/AMS Entertainment.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2016

Going with AMS Entertainment was the best decision we made for our wedding! They will take care of you and ensure that everything goes smoothly the way you want. I couldn't have ask for more. My wedding was amazing because of all the services they provide and how involved they are.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Taylor · Married on 10/29/2016

AMS Entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding! They provided so much peace of mind leading up to our big day with their responsiveness and professionalism. The music, rentals, and lighting turned out exactly how we wanted on our wedding day. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/22/2016

Excellent DJ! I gave my desired playlist, but also gave Todd the freedom to play what he saw the crowd responding to -- I wanted people dancing all night. He did not disappoint! Thank you, Todd!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2016

The venue for my wedding included the DJ and uplighting service from AMS Entertainment. Our DJ was Andy and he was AMAZING!! Several of our wedding guests asked for his playlist because they loved the music. He was extremely accommodating and he did a fantastic job as the MC for our reception. Andy was super nice and super professional. Great experience all around. Thank you AMS Entertainment and thank you Andy!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Carly · Married on 09/17/2016

They were absolutely outstanding! Ray took care of absolutely everything I needed. He constantly checked on us during our event and made sure that he was doing everything to our satisfaction. They are worth every cent we spent on them for our big day!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Tara · Married on 09/16/2016

We had Ray Chavez as our DJ. We were so impressed with his professionalism, care to the details and ability to keep us on track. I really appreciated how Ray got to know our us by name quickly and came into the crowd to talk to us. He kept us informed and anticipated the flow of the night. I also liked how he excused our guests by tables face to face for the buffet versus using the microphone. Our guests were engaged and danced till sparkle send off to the variety of music that met several generations. This was especially appreciated.
    I would recommend AMS - Ray to anyone needing a DJ. Parents of the groom.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Al · Married on 09/10/2016

do not hesitate, do not think twice, you will not regret, and prepare to be impressed with this level, this quality of service and fun

thank you so much for all your attention and all your accomodations to our interests and needs. Our guests loved your service and style too!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Erica · Married on 09/03/2016

We used AMS as our DJ for our wedding and they were amazing! We could not have asked for a better DJ! I would definitely use Todd again! Todd and Ray were great to work with! They are both very organized and go above and beyond! If you want an amazing DJ and a fun wedding make sure to have them as your DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2016
  • CourtneyRose

Courtney · Married on 08/06/2016

Dwight was our DJ for the wedding & he did a great job! Followed our music list and had the dance floor full the entire night, it was perfect. We used the Photo booth too & that was a huge hit, everyone loved the props & having a souvenir to take home that they actually wanted!! It was the best, AMS made the night.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/30/2016

AMS was amazing to work with. They took care of all the details for us so we could relax and enjoy our wedding reception. I highly recommend them and I would use them again if I ever get the opportunity!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Scott · Married on 04/30/2016

Raymond at AMS did an awesome job with our wedding! We spent a lot of time investing into our night and AMS did a great job making it run smoothly without getting us distracted from the thousands of other things we were doing that day. Communication was steady and very responsive to our needs and wants. We would highly recommend AMS as well as the lighting and photobooth services.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Amazing Wedding DJ!

AMS Entertainment provided the BEST DJ service I could ask for. They were able to set me and my husband up with a bilingual DJ and that was our biggest concern. Half of the family only spoke Spanish and that was not a problem at all for them to accommodate. Responsiveness to emails were all quick and helpful! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Sara · Married on 04/09/2016

Kevin was an awesome dj, kept me on time and made sure my husband and I had a great time. I would highly recommend Kevin and will hire him in the future! Kevin is a great asset to ams!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Emily · Married on 04/02/2016

This DJ company is very professional and it was always very easy for me to get ahold of them to make any changes I need to. I love going to weddings that they DJ and I loved having them at my own wedding.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Meagan · Married on 03/19/2016

Very organized and professional DJ service. Todd was great! Made sure everything we wanted was being provided, communicated with us frequently before and during the wedding. Would recommend to others!

Sent on 03/31/2016