Amp'd Entertainment Reviews

427 | Atlanta, GA

427 Reviews for Amp'd Entertainment

Mother Of The Bride · Married on 09/08/2018

Above and beyond!!

Hollon came highly recommended and did not disappoint. He provided the music at our daughter's wedding at King Plow last month and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He is a music mixer extraordinaire! What a nice surprise to see the wonderful pictures he took from his perfect vantage point and to have the playlist provided afterwards.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jennifer Mills · Married on 09/01/2018

EXCELLENT! 10 out of 10!

I would recommend Mike with Amp'd Entertainment 1000 times! Mike DJ'ed my sisters wedding then traveled up to Cleveland, OH for mine because we were so happy with him. He was professional, responsive, and most importantly, kept the dance floored packed the whole night! I loved working with Mike and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or next event!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Jackie · event on: 08/18/2018

Ricardo was a pleasure to work with and I cannot say enough positives about him and Amp’d. He was very professional and took the time to get to know our son so that he could make it a great and memorable bar mitzvah party. Although we never met Adam, our MC, until the night of the party, he was also wonderful to work with.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't tell you how many of our guests said we had the best wedding - because of the music!! My husband and I aren’t huge fans of the typical wedding/80s music. I was so busy by the time the wedding rolled around that I hadnt really had a chance to update the online website that he provides (which is an amazing tool btw), but after a short call with Hollon he totally got what we were looking for. He did an amazing job at remixing/mashing-up songs to make it totally unique and fun. He also sent a soundtrack which is super special because I don’t remember all the songs in the blur of the night. You can’t go wrong booking Hollon!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Joe · Married on 08/11/2018

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Hollon "DJ Bigg H" from AMP'd Entertainment for doing an AMAZING job at my wedding a few weeks ago! Our guests' ages ranged from 20's to 80's and came from all over the US and Mexico and Hollon immediately attracted everyone to the dance floor with his excellent, vast array of music/mixes. Whether it's a wedding, bday, mitzvah, anniversary or company party, if you're looking for a top notch DJ with tunes that'll satisfy everyone's tastes, AMP'd is the way to go!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Robert · Married on 08/11/2018

If you are looking for an emcee to host a wedding reception (or any other special event) and the goal is to have an absolute blast, please choose Amp'd Entertainment. Mike Walsh was the DJ at my wedding reception and he killed it! He met with us a few months before the wedding to discuss our musical tastes and what he likes to do to keep the crown moving. He specializes in mixing several styles of music into a seamless groove. I was actually even more impressed at his hosting skills. It's so important to have a host who can announce wedding parties, father and bride dances, best man and maid of honor toasts, and general items of information. We felt we certainly got our money's worth. He even coordinated with our maid of honor sound bites of music to highlight inside jokes within her speech. He also did very subtle things like cutting the formal dance songs early so that the reception kept flowing. Of course this was done in conjunction and by permission with both my bride and I with a wink and a nod. Amp'd Entertainment will be very flexible with what your wedding reception requires. Many of our guests commented afterward what a great time they had and asked who our DJ was. I am very proud to recommend Amp'd for any party and would definitely call on them again!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Bethany · Married on 08/04/2018

Ricardo was great with communication during the planning process and it was really easy to select the songs we wanted played on the portal. I would definitely reccomend amp’d Entertainment and Ricardo for their DJ. He did a good job with announcements and getting people on the dance floor! 5 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Rose · Married on 06/30/2018

Sorting through vendors online can be difficult, especially when you want an event like your wedding to go perfectly. Let me make picking a DJ easy for you. GO WITH AMP’D ENTERTAINMENT! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. Hollon sat down with us and helped us compile our music interests. The whole process was super easy on us. What this company does is amazing. We had all of our guests dancing regardless of their age!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Sabrena · Married on 06/29/2018

Richardo was the best! He knows how to bring the energy out on the dance floor. Will have him at our future events.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Madeline · Married on 06/16/2018

Amp'd is awesome! We had Hollon as our DJ and he was the perfect combo of fun and professional. Amp'd uses a great online platform that lets you build your playlist and designate songs by importance and/or when you want them played in the night. They totally tailor the mix to the couple and to the vibe of the guests at various times in the reception.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Lucas · Married on 06/06/2018

My wife and I heard about Amp'd Entertainment through our wedding planner. After our first meeting with Ricardo, we knew we had to work with him because of his enthusiasm and passion for music. He immediately understood the vibe we wanted to create for our wedding.

We felt very comfortable with Ricardo throughout the planning process. He coordinated with us on our ceremony, cocktail hour, entrances and first dances beforehand. He provided recommendations and combined our vision with his insight. During our reception, he immediately got people out on the dance floor after our first dances and kept the energy up for the rest of the night! He created a fun and engaging atmosphere for all our guests, regardless of age.

Ricardo is an amazing DJ. He’s friendly, passionate and experienced. We would recommend him for any wedding or event!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/01/2018

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding in the Atlanta area, you HAVE to go with Hollon at Amp'd Entertainment. Originally, my husband I wanted a band simply because we were both leary of the "typical" wedding DJ that plays too many line dances and has one too many cheesy jokes while in control of the mic. When we found Amp'd we knew we had discovered the perfect DJ. Hollon at Amp'd is nothing like the typical wedding DJ. His live remixes and song choices were spot on. From cocktail hour through the last song of the night, everyone was commenting how perfect the music was and how awesome Hollon was. My friends were taking pictures with him and everyone wants to book him for their upcoming events. If you appreciate good music and want a wedding where everyone refuses to leave the dance floor- Hollon at Amp'd is the vendor for you. We simply could not recommend him any more highly.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

Mike was the DJ for our wedding reception and he was awesome!! Our guests said it was the best reception anyone’s ever been to, and it’s all thanks to him! Without his direction, it would have been a mess, but he was able to direct the flow of the entire reception without the need of a wedding planner. He even tracked us down and told us when we were going to be announced, even though we were a little distracted ;) He also customized the father of the bride dance just for us! To help plan, they have a portal where you can select songs/ artists you want play and when, a “do not play list”, and song suggestions for First Dance, Cake Cutting, FOB Dance, MOG Dance, etc. Mike also was able to read the crowd very well and play accordingly to get everyone on the dance floor! Even my husband, who doesn’t dance, was on the dance floor! Picking Amp’d was the best decision we made! Thanks Mike for making our special day an incredible, unforgettable one!

Sent on 05/31/2018

January · event on: 05/04/2018

Everything was completely amazing! Amp’d created a memory for my family that will last a lifetime! Incredible job to Ricardo and friends!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Bruna · Married on 05/04/2018

We chose Brian Sires to be the DJ for our wedding and it was for sure our best decision.

Brian was amazing!
    He was reliable, provided everything we asked for, played all the songs we had previously requested, and the best of all made our wedding unforgettable. Everybody was complimenting him to us after the wedding.

Best choice!!!
    Thank you, Brian and AMP Entertainment.

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • W

Willie · Married on 04/13/2018

Ricardo was great! We weren't sure about hiring a DJ at first but within 5 minutes of meeting him we knew we made the right choice. We had a private ceremony and just booked a DJ for the reception afterwards. He understood our music taste right away and helped us add music that all of our guest would enjoy. He was very responsive and very easy to deal with. He was professional and did an amazing job at the wedding. Many of our guests reached out afterwards specifically asking for a playlist of the music we had playing during the cocktail hour and dinner. I would absolutely recommend Amp'd Entertainment and Ricardo to anyone.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Andrew · Married on 04/13/2018

DJ Brian from Amp'd Entertainment was awesome! He created a custom first dance song for us that included 3 songs. Brian was able to edit the music perfectly. He catered to our every need, including announcing a different type of introduction for the bridal party, which he nailed. Brian was very organized, played every song that we requested while mixing in other music depending on what the dance crowd was like. He even allowed my wife to to take the mic and rap a drake song. We couldn't have asked for anything more. I will be recommending him to all of my friends when they get married, he was that good and so fun to work with.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Adam · Married on 04/13/2018

Our reception was incredible all thanks to Hollon. The music he played kept our guest dancing all night long. He has an amazing ability to create the perfect playlist. We received a ton of positive feedback from our guests as well. Couldn't imagine our wedding without Hollon!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2018

Hollon had our wedding guests dancing all night! The online planning portal was great for us to be able to pick songs we wanted played and Hollon did an absolutely amazing job. He was so easy to work with and stayed in communication with us from the day we booked him all the way through the wedding. You can tell he loves his job, is extremely talented and he was an important piece of making our wedding reception so special. Thank you Hollon for such a great night of dancing and fun!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Shawn · event on: 03/24/2018

Lyris was awesome, and so professional! She played the BEST music and I can’t wait to have her at my next party!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Briana · Married on 03/16/2018

Thank YOU Ricardo! U helped make our day special.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Vincent · Married on 03/16/2018

I can't say enough good things about Hollon and Amp'd Entertainment! We had previously booked a different DJ for our wedding, and had to cancel a month before our wedding. I was naturally freaking out, but got a recommendation for Amp'd. Looking back I am so happy it worked out that way, because our reception music was above and beyond what I expected! The online planning portal works so well, and Hollon was amazing to work with. I have people texting me still to tell me how amazing the music was. We were dancing all night long! Thanks Hollon and team for making our big day perfect!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Kim · event on: 03/03/2018

Amp’d was so easy to work with from the beginning to the end. They were professional and the quality was tremendous. They made the evening wonderful!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Kelli · Married on 02/24/2018

Mike DJ’d our Feb 2018 wedding and did a phenomenal job!! The music was great and everything we wanted! From the ceremony to the last song, he was very attentive and made sure the dance floor was packed! 100% recommend Mike and his team at Amp’d!!!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Andrew · Married on 02/03/2018

Our DJ, Deitrich Armstrong, could not have been better! He helped make our wedding very fun for us and our guests! I will definitely use him at my next wedding. :P

Sent on 08/17/2018