AMP Studio LLC Reviews

17 | Barto, PA

17 Reviews for AMP Studio LLC

Tess · Married on 12/17/2016

My husband and I LOVED Aimee! She really felt like a member of the family in stead of our photographer. She really worked with us to make sure we had all the formal pictures we wanted as well as fun in the moment views of our special day. She was really able to make sure we had every moment captured from our special day! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer, she was amazing!!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Absolutely amazing and very personable. Felt like I had a friend there taking pictures. Pictures came out fantastic and very natural, not overly posed pictures to capture our personalities! I would recommend anyone to her. You can even personalize your package!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Amy · Married on 05/01/2015

Aimee is AMAZING!! I am so in love with my wedding photos because of how much talent she has! She was so much fun to work with, she made us very comfortable and had us laughing the whole time. She was very quick to respond and easy to work with. Before our wedding she sat down with us and took the time to listen to our long complicated family story, to make sure she would capture every moment that was important to us. When doing the family pictures, she made our families feel very comfortable which made for great photographs. Her assistant was amazing and so sweet! I will definitely be using Aimee for future events!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Meagan · Married on 01/31/2015

Aimee you are an amazing photographer, you caught all the in between moments we were looking for on our weddings day. You helped us come out of our comfort zone in front of the camera (no awkward posing). We could see your passion is photographer and that's what we loved! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

Aimee,
    I wanted to send you my official THANK YOU for making my wedding day not just a memory, but a constant reminder of Phil and I's happiness through your photography. You have a special way of making anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera & showcase a couple's natural love & happiness. What I appreciated most about your service was your genuine concern and care about how I was feeling while planning my wedding and the fact that you continuously offered a helping hand along the way. It was amazing to know that I had someone that I could bounce ideas off of or simply ask the typical "protocol" of wedding planning : ) Another thing I love about you is that you are picky! You make sure that every single shot is done with care, thought, and accuracy. Any photographer can take posed photo's of a couple at their engagement session or wedding day, but you made sure to do the complete opposite which I can't thank you enough for. You took the most stunning photo's of Phil and I in our element and enjoying one another's company. On our wedding day, you had our agenda planned and organized so well that you even felt like my personal wedding planner...and I thank you for that! You made me feel sane on the craziest day of my life : ) I hope that you always know that you were a guest at our wedding, not only our photographer. You are kind, helpful, honest, and wonderful at what you do!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Leah · Married on 09/20/2014

Aimee,

You were THE perfect photographer for our engagement and for our wedding day. We both thought you were so, so easy to work with- a perfect blend of being down to earth, professional, approachable and outgoing. We felt comfortable with you after just talking to you for the first time! Not only was your personality an ideal match for the occasion but your photography skills are unmatched! You are creative in the types of shots to take, and they come out looking so great! We have SO many engagement and wedding pictures framed and scattered around our apartment. We get tons of compliments on the pictures every time someone sees the framed ones or looks at the wedding photo album that I made using your pictures. We would recommend Aimee to anyone (and actually already have!) who is looking for not only great pictures but great service throughout the entire process :) Thank you Aimee!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Nicholas · Married on 07/11/2014

Aimee is an amazing person with a wonderful personality who is also a great photographer. She listened to what my wife wanted and captured everything perfectly. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. We still get compliments on our engagement pictures. At our wedding she was able to capture those special moments that just happen and are beautiful, which was very important to my wife. She made us feel very comfortable and we plan on using her in the future. I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

We also rented a photo booth from her for our cocktail hour and reception. Two photos were printed out for everyone taken and one of the two was used to create our guest book. It was a huge hit and everyone enjoyed the wide variety of props that were available. Aimee's husband ran it and he was also a joy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable.

Sent on 08/03/2014

I don't even know where to start because Aimee is awesome, and we will be forever grateful for everything she has done for us!! One of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding was hiring her to be our photographer. She is one of the most sincere and caring people I have met in my entire life. She is a wonderful person and through the whole process I not only received awesome photos, but I gained a friend. From the moment we met I knew she was going to be our photographer. Her fun, bubbly, and outgoing personality drew us in quickly and her work is amazing. She made everything fun and reminded us not to take ourselves too seriously, especially during our E-session. She is very creative and was such a huge help when we were designing our save the dates. She is super flexible and responded to my never-ending emails and texts very quickly. I can't begin to thank her enough for everything she's done for us, she helped make our wedding day so special and I'm glad she was there to be a part of it with us. I mean come one, she started crying (then so did I) when she walked into my house and saw me sitting in the chair getting my makeup done on the wedding day! I know she truly cared about my husband and I and we trusted her completely. We are so happy with our wedding photos and I can't wait to put them all over the house! You are the best Aimee! You should definitely meet with her because you will not be disappointed!

Love,

Nickie & Tom

Sent on 08/20/2014

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2014

From start to finish, Aimee captured everything we were looking for when it came to our engagement and wedding photos. Amazing personality. She made us feel right at home! The pictures were stunning. So extremely happy with the outcome of everything! I would highly recommend Aimee as I will be using her services again in the future. Thank you so much Aimee!!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Nancy · Married on 01/04/2014

Aimee is a fantastic and energetic photographer. Love her.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2013

I can not say enough good things about Aimee! She was great to work with. She provided photography for our engagement pictures as well as the wedding and from the very beginning she was so nice and very professional. Getting tons of pictures taken of you can be very nerve racking, but Aimee makes the process very fun and light-hearted, all while producing awesome results!! And it doesn't take long after the wedding to get the pictures back!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Christine · Married on 09/22/2012

Aimee was a joy to work with she did an amazing job for my daughter's wedding!!!

Christine Nelson

Sent on 12/05/2013

Diana · Married on 06/13/2010

The thing I loved MOST about Amy is that she listened to every need I had. She focused on providing me a quality service that centered around my needs and wants and she always put my satisfaction at the top of her list. I did both my engagement and my wedding photographs through Amy and I have received so many compliments on both. I can't imagine having had a different photographer on my special day. I highly recommend her and I hope you choose to make her your special event photographer. I won't go anywhere else from now on.

Sent on 07/13/2010

Dawn · Married on 04/10/2010

Amy is a great photogher. She did poses that I would have never thought of. She takes her time and does creative things for your album. I would highly recommend her to do any of my pictures.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Aimee made the photography planning for our 8/1/14 wedding date so easy. From all of her checklist on which photos we wanted her to take to her outgoing and bubbly personality, she made the planning and wedding date very enjoyable. We even splurged and got the photobooth through her as well. Guest really enjoyed this additional item of fun!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/26/2015

We received endless compliments on our photos that you took for both our engagement session and wedding. My husband is super shy and doesn't really enjoy having his photo taken but your outgoing personality and humor put him at ease. I loved how unobtrusive you were. We didn't even notice you taking the shots half the time during our reception. Thank you Aimee!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/01/2014

0.8
      0.0

I met Aimee at a bridal show locally in Pennsylvania where my (now) husband and I are from. Shortly after the bridal show, she called me. I did not answer the first time so she left a message. When I didn't return her call, she called me again. I explained to her at that time that my husband and I had chosen to do a destination wedding in Florida. She became very excited and told me that she was really trying to branch out into destination weddings. I was a bit hesitant about hiring a photographer from PA to come out to FL with me, but she assured me that she wouldn't let me down and asked me to just meet with her. So, we did. Her pictures looked gorgeous and she seemed very nice and down to earth. She took our engagement photos and we loved them, so after her reassuring us multiple times that she wouldn't let us down and how excited she and her husband were to do this, we signed the contract. We spoke and met a few more times in between and everything seemed fine. 2 days before my wedding, while I was in Florida, I received a call from a 'crying' Amy that she had to cancel. She explained that she had recently realized that she had some issues due to a bad childhood and although she had flown before, hadn't realized she would be having such an anxiety attack. She offered to give me my full back and overnight it - which she did, however the photographer we found was slightly more expensive which we obviously did not budget for. She refused to reimburse us for the additional expenses thus adding more stress to what was supposed to be my relaxing wedding weekend at the beach. My family and I made the best of it during our stay but when we returned it ended up going to small claims court where instead of doing what was right, she cried on the stand and gave a sob story. We won and she appealed. I would never recommend her to anyone. She is unreliable and selfish.

Sent on 05/29/2015