29 Reviews for AMP Entertainment

Uplighting (2)
One Event Per Day (1)
Projector (1)
29 AMP Entertainment Reviews

Absolutely loved them as a DJ! Made our wedding day so much and memorable and kept people dancing. Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Kelcy, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn't be happier with this DJ company! I was beyond impressed with Josh at our reception and would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lexi, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

All of our guests had so much fun at our wedding! They played requests and made it a really fun night. My only complaint is that I asked for a song to be played for my mother on my outline and it was never played. They didn't play it and didn't put any attention on my mom or myself. HOWEVER, they were excellent DJs!! There was only that one mess up in a whole night of craziness. They did the music for the ceremony and it was perfect too. They went above and beyond to help. And they even stayed late and kept playing when I asked. They were super nice and super flexible. Even though there was that one mess up, I honestly didn't notice until the next day. I was too busy dancing to their awesome music and having fun to notice! We got soooo much for our money. Really affordable and you get ten times more than what you pay for! They were great!!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amp Entertainment was everything I was looking for. They made sure everything was just how I wanted it and was quick to respond to any questions that I had for them. Would recommend to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Overall, I'm happy I chose AMP Entertainment to Djay my wedding day. Lenny and his partner showed up on time to make sure everything was set up perfectly for our big day. Additionally, Lenny didn't overcharge like most djay's, AMP Entertainment is a great value for the service you receive. For the reception, we requested a couple of genres, nothing specific, and he knocked it out of the park! Lot's of great music that kept everyone dancing, we didn't want it to end! There were a couple of issues, however. The first dance song was not the song we requested, though it came close and was not a deal breaker for us. Secondly, we paid for an additional 'trivia' option and I think amongst all the fun and dancing, there wasn't time to have trivia. With that being said, I did not receive a refund for the added 'trivia' fee. I counted it as wash, because the rest of the service was so wonderful and overall, we had an amazing time, even without the trivia.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sierra , 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with Lenny. Went above and beyond expectations to help us out. We will definitely use him again for future events.

Profile Picture Jason, 3/11/17, 1 Review
4.7

Great people.... Lenny was amazing at helping us choose the right songs for our wedding... from the procession to the NFL theme music for bouquet toss and even the last song of the night... lighting was set up in all the right spots and I can't say enough about the value... They say ""you get what you pay for"" I got twice the bang for my buck....

Profile Picture Tina, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Hands down the best DJ! I contacted Lenny and inquired about a DJ for my October reception. He was prompt and knowledgeable in his response. Jamie was our actual DJ for the event. I can't say enough great things about him. So friendly and really helped my husband and I with the whole process. We weren't sure what type of music we were going to play at first, but I trusted Jamie and he did not disappoint! If you're looking for a great DJ and an easy company to work with the you need to go with AMP Entertainment.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This was the most affordable DJ service that I was able to find yet it was the greatest experience I could have hoped for. I was VERY impressed with the interactions I had with Lenny who runs AMP Entertainment and with Jaime who was our DJ. Communication was timely and always resolved/answered questions or concerns. Jaime did everything right and was so respectful, kind, and agreeable. He even helped my family and friends switch around the interior of our venue when the rain changed our plans. I would recommend their service to everyone.

Profile Picture Langston, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lenny was so responsive and easy to work with! He truly listened to our wants and needs, and made everything go smoothly. Our reception was perfect and lively thanks to Lenny!

Profile Picture User4466082, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Lenny is fantastic!! I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on his DJing! He kept my guests on the dance floor the entire evening and had a great eye for detail. Lenny went over everything with my husband and I before the event to ensure it was perfect. I would, and will recommend him to friends and family for their events.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I used AMP entertainment at both of my children's weddings. The service of the DJ was fabulous. I cannot say enough good about my experience and I would definitely use this company again.

Profile Picture Shari, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lenny did a great job as our wedding Dj! We had quite a list of requests and he met all of them! We couldn't of asked for a better Dj to run the show. He was professional and willing to accommodate all of our needs. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Lenny was so nice and easy to work with. He answered questions and offered ideas often. Guests commented on good he was. The uprights looked fantastic and set the mood. The gobo was beautiful. We had a great time! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Carol, 7/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

While looking for a DJ for our wedding, Lenny made it easy for is to choose AMP Entertainment! He was friendly, very thorough, made sure to answer any questions that we had and their prices are VERY reasonable! Our DJ Jamie, was absolutely FANTASTIC! We had to make a few changes, (due to my own mistakes) and he was great about it! We didn't even have to request any songs because he knew just what to play to make our guests want to get up and dance! We got alot of compliments on how awesome our DJ was. We have and will continue to recommend AMP Entertainment to everyone. We could not have been any happier on our special day! :)

Profile Picture Lacey, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lenny arrived early to the venue, was set up and ready to go with everything we needed the whole way through the process, made everything smooth, kept the timeline going well, and last, but definitely not least!, kept everyone up and grooving dancing throughout the evening! He was absolutely fantastic! I would be willing to give him a 5 star rating any day and will be definitely using him for events in the future! Thanks Lenny!!

Profile Picture User5160227, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lenny Strazza, owner of AMP Entertainment, was the DJ at my wedding. He did an exceptional job at making me feel comfortable and answering any and all questions I had, as I was an out-of-town bride. His services are exceptional and affordable for whatever it is you're looking for. Everything from pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, Lenny kept our guests entertained. He made sure to keep the flow of the party going and the guests on the dance floor. I'd highly recommend AMP Entertainment to anyone looking for DJ services for all events!

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

AMP entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Lenny spent a lot of time personalizing his services to our wants and to the event (he was very flexible to working with an Elvis impersonator we had singing live for a part of the e event). He was very detail oriented, arrived on early and exceeded our expectations in terms of performance. He provided up lighting, a personalized gobo (which both looked amazing) and even brought a fog machine for our grand entrance. The music sounded great and he kept the dance floor full all night. My guests told me how much they loved the music at my reception and how much fun they had! All that and he was definitely more cost effective than many of the other quotes I received. I would highly recommend you book him for your event!!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lenny, did a wonderful job making sure that my reception was perfect! He was very professional and very nice. His price was very reasonable and he also helped me rent a limo. He has the best prices in town! Good quality, with a great price. Doing business with him was simple and easy! He is also very organized! I would absolutely recommend him.

Profile Picture User4284499, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Lenny was amazing!!!! He is very professional and also very fun. He worked with us on every part of our reception, he even gave me a handy outline so he knew exactly what songs I wanted didn't want and when to play them. He even "made" songs for us by splicing together parts of songs we wanted for our entrances. All and all I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture anastasia, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Lenny was very knowledgable about how to make the reception flow and run smoothly. He listened to our requests and made helpful recommendations. He was easy to reach with questions and timely response to inquiries. I will employ him again gladly and highly recommend to anyone for any event. His fees were very reasonable and he worked with our budget.

Profile Picture Pamela, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Lenny as our wedding DJ and we couldn't have been happier. His set up was organized and well put together which he did pretty quickly while everyone else was running around decorating so that was perfect. He played certain songs for us that we never thought he would be able to find and also as a surprised gift to us, a family friend sang us a song at our reception which I'm sure he had no idea about considering we had no clue but was ready with the instrumental version for her and a microphone set up so it worked out flawlessly. I would recommend him again to anyone!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Lenny played songs for us we never in a million years thought he would be able to find which made everything perfect. His set up was quick and painless which helped immensely since everyone was preoccupied getting ready and doing their own set ups for the day. We loved the day and he was a perfect fit for it.

Profile Picture AJ, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was great! Kept things moving. Played different types of music. & he worked well with our other vendors to give us a great experience!! Very professional!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Josh aka DJ J Loops was our DJ for our wedding in September of 2014. He did a phenomenal job and was so easy to work with that we would recommend him and AMP Entertainment to anybody who needs a DJ. Our guests all said that they had a wonderful time and he did such a great job with blending the music to work with such a diversely mixed crowd.

My wife and I met out salsa dancing so it was very important to us to have some latin music mixed in with top 40, hip-hop, oldies and line dances- he knocked it out of the park! All of the music was so well managed that we didn't worry all night about any of our guests having an awesome time.

Josh also really rolled with the punches of the night. The whole event started late and was off schedule of what we originally had planned for. He kept his cool and was great at keeping in contact with us and the event coordinator to make sure things were moving well without being over bearing. Also, one thing that really surprised us was how strong yet endearing his announcing voice was. All-in-all a great DJ at an unbeatable price!

Profile Picture Carlos & Liz, 9/13/14, 1 Review