Amore Events Reviews

2 | Temecula, CA

2 Reviews for Amore Events

Tanya · Married on 05/22/2015

Jennifer is a phenomenal wedding coordinator with a beautiful soul focused on two things. First, ensuring that all of the wedding party and guests have the best day possible. Second, the wedding party and vendors are very aware of timelines and who is running the day. As an event and project planner, Jennifer's calmness and being totally on top of everything allowed us thoroughly enjoy our day and party on throughout the night! The wedding was absolute perfection thanks to Jennifer and her amazing vendor recommendations. We really do not know what we would have done without her and for all those brides to be who are unsure if they need a wedding planner or are not sure who to go with we only have 3 words.... BOOK HER NOW!!!!

Jen, thank you again and again for making our day go so smoothly and to turn out even better than we could have imagined!!!

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 04/17/2011

Jennifer was a breath of fresh air throughout the whole wedding process and the day of the wedding. She is absolutely a Godsend and truly wonderful. I am so thankful I found her and booked her as my day of coordinator - but in reality, she was more than that. She met with me numerous times to go over details before the wedding, she was available at anytime via email and phone, and she gave endless advice and insight on wedding etiquette and difficult situations the bride finds herself facing, that you just don't even think about. And she has such a positive, calming, and serene presence. I was having a full on panic attack about an hour before the ceremony and she stopped everything, sat with me, and calmed me down. My event would not have been the same without her; I would have definitely been a wreck and not able to enjoy my day. I highly, highly recommend Jenn. She is just absolutely amazing!

Sent on 05/17/2011