Amore Beach & Barn Weddings Reviews

6 | Miramar Beach, FL

6 Reviews for Amore Beach & Barn Weddings

1 User photo

Stephanie H. · Getting married on 09/07/2021

Excellent experience and willingness to help

They are so helpful and very understanding Christian people that are so willing to help start your new life as one. I couldn’t be pleased any more with this vendor, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2021

Bailey · Getting married on 07/26/2021

Beach Wedding 2021

We had the spontaneous idea to get married on our vacation due to my finances mom having cancer and she wants to be there for us. So we had asked in the Destin Facebook group who ppl would recommend because we live in South Carolina and the destination is in Destin, Florida. Jamie and Kaite have been so extremely helpful in helping me decide or giving suggestions since they live there. We have been constantly in touch since it is only 3 months away. They are super friendly and help you with whatever your budget is!

Sent on 05/01/2021

Carmelita S. · Married on 05/13/2021

Best day of my life

My wedding went better than I could ever imagine ! Working with these guys was a BLAST ! They will go above and beyond to meet all your needs ! I definitely recommend them !

Sent on 05/17/2021

Rebecca M. · Married on 04/01/2021

Amazing Experience

Amore Beach Weddings did an amazing job for us. Jamie was very helpful explaining all the permits we needed and picking a perfect location for our wedding. And what can I say about Katie. She helped me with every aspect of our wedding day. She not only was my wedding planner she became a friend. They both went the extra mile to make our day special. There other staff members were also very professional and helpful. 5 stars all the way.

Sent on 04/25/2021

David G. · Married on 02/14/2021

Wonderful Experience

Jamie and Katie do a wonderful job. Very professional and they match the music well to the audience. I highly recommend them and would definitely use them again.

Sent on 04/09/2021

Hope H. · Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing Experience!!

My husband and I had such an wonderful experience with Amor Beach Weddings.
    Katie & Jamie made my day so much less stressful, by taking control of everything that was going on in such an organized way.
    They are both super creative and have the best ideas when it comes to what music to choose for the guest or even how to set up the decor pieces.
    I would 100% recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional pair of wedding planners/coordinators.

Sent on 04/15/2021

Amore Beach & Barn Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Hope! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day. We enjoyed the entire process with you.