AmorAmor Weddings Reviews

85 Reviews for AmorAmor Weddings

• I

Insanity · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Top Notch photographers!

These guys do a great job! Very impressed with their creativity and were very professional. We have seen a sneak preview of the photographs and they were beautiful!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Jessicaq · Married on 11/09/2019

Talented Videography Team for our Destination Wedding

Samantha and Facundo are an amazing duo. We hired AmorAmor for our wedding videography and the two of them work together seamlessly and are so professional. My husband and I love their cinematographic style and the fact that they use a drone to capture a bird’s eye view of the wedding venue. We received a wedding highlight, a longer wedding video, and snippets of all the speeches about two months after our wedding. They do an amazing job capturing all the small and big moments, and I felt like I didn’t even know where they were most of the time while filming! Additionally, they worked extremely well with our other wedding vendors. We highly recommend this team to take care of your videography needs for your wedding day.

Thank you for our wedding memories!
    Jessica and Lu

Sent on 02/09/2020

Jeanette Grachico · Married on 09/09/2019

Amazing and Professional

So glad we got Samantha and Facundo. Everyone were swooning over our wedding pics. Now we’ll be enjoying our beautiful photos and video for the rest of our lives! Thanks to these two!

Ps: They are very flexible as well and very professional.

Keep up the great job!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Aurianna · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent communication, you wont be disappointed

Look no further for your destination wedding photographer/videographer husband & wife team. I loved working with samantha and facundo, they go out of their way to make sure you get exactly what you want and are so easy to communicate with via email, WhatsApp and phone if needed.
    I absolutely love my photos and video, its exactly the style that i wanted for Cancun. Received all photos before leaving home (3 days after wedding) and video was ready about 6 weeks later. Worth every dollar, and more! Definitely would choose Amor Amor again for any photos or videos if i ever go back.

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Bob

Bob Browne · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Experience with AmorAmor Weddings

My wife and I were recently married at the Grand Velas Resort, which had recommend AmorAmor Weddings to be the photographer for our wedding. It was an excellent choice. My wife worked with Samantha who was always on the ball, professional and accommodating. Her English is also very good for those who do not speak Spanish. On the day of the wedding, her husband was part of their three person team taking color photos, black and white photos and videos (including some arial views from a drone!). The photos were turned around in a week and turned out great. We have not seen the videos yet but we are looking forward to seeing them and are very confident of their work. They were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Smith · Married on 06/12/2019

Amazing!

I researched many videographers before I made my decision to go with AmorAmor. Samantha was so responsive and helped me decide on exactly what I wanted. Even scheduled phone calls with me! Her husband and his co videographer were there on our wedding day and wow...such great people who truly love what they do! I would highly recommend using them to any bride looking!!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2019

Best Videography in Cancun/Riviera Maya!!

Samantha and Facundo we’re absolutely fantastic. My husband and I are so happy with how our 3 videos turned out! We received a 5 min highlight, a 21 min movie event edit and a video with all our speeches from the evening. All of our guests commented on how fantastic our videos turned out and how good their work is. We loved all the drone footage of the resort and us included in our videos. We couldn’t be happier with how professional they were and how they captured every part of our wedding day! Thank you again Samantha & Facundo

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • W

Wendy Nii · Married on 01/08/2019

Wedding in Playa Del Carmen

Where do I even start? Samantha and Facundo was the friendliest couple! They are so accommodating and attentive to all our needs. We had 2 videographers and 2 photographers on our wedding day and they were all super professional and organized. If you decide to go with them your guranteed to have the your special day presented in the best format possible. We can't thank them enough 💕

Sent on 10/01/2019

Catie D'allessandro · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Team of Photographers and Videographers

Amor Amor was an absolute dream to work with both on the day and during our engagement shoot. Their entire team couldn't have been sweeter and I'm so incredibly happy with all of our photos and our wedding videos.

Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 07/15/2018

Best videographers in Mexico!

I reached out to Samantha and Facundo about 2 years prior to my wedding. From the moment they replied to my email and provided me with all their pricing and information I knew they were the ones. Their immediate response to me shows me that they are serious about their. I looked at a few more videographers in the area but no one offered pricing and services like them. I looked at so many videos of their previous clients and fell in love with their style of filming.

The day of our wedding arrived and Facundo and his partner were amazing! At times I forgot they were even there. They pulled us aside a few times but when it came to the reception they just filmed us in our natural state and the video shows that. They gave us our video quickly and the moment we watched it we cried! It brought us right back to all those beautiful moments from our wedding day.

Facundo and Samantha are an awesome team and you should look no further and book with them! You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Chelsea · Married on 07/13/2018

I am so glad I booked them for videography. Samantha’s husband and co worker showed up to shoot our wedding. They were so professional and so down to earth they felt like family attending our wedding and not vendors. Their work is seriously amazing and probably the best video team I’ve seen. You will not be disappointed if you book them.

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • O

Oka · Married on 06/01/2018

Could not ask for a better photographer team. Nice helpful calming creative. We were so blessed to have them shoot our wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Sarah Lucero · Married on 05/25/2018

Incredible!

I was beyond pleased with the results from Amoramor. They were extremely responsive and had great ideas. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2018

Highly Recommend AmorAmor Weddings!

AmorAmor Weddings was AMAZING to work with! I was convinced I didn't want a video for our wedding. A week before the wedding, I saw someone else's video done by AmorAmor and it left me sobbing. I knew I couldn't miss having them document our day! Luckily, we had a Monday wedding so they were available last minute and agreed to do our video. Samantha and Facundo did an excellent job and made us feel very comfortable (we are not natural camera people and were worried we'd feel awkward on film). And most importantly, our videos are now something I watch frequently and the best memories we have from our big day.

Thank you AmorAmor!!!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Chuck

Chuck Ryan · Married on 04/29/2018

I felt like we were in a big hollywood movie

The talent this team had for spotting the most perfect locations, poses etc. to shoot our wedding, then capture those then put them together in incredible movie format that makes you feel like you are in some trailer for a summer blockbuster was out of this world. Do whatever they tell you to do. It's totally worth it. They are incredibly talented and professional and absolutely shattered my expectations. I am a difficult person to please, an incredibly tough judge and i just wasn't even prepared for what they did for us. Incredible.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Angelica Holguin · Married on 04/08/2018

AmorAmor Weddings - Videography

You are in great hands with Samantha & Facundo. They provided videography services for our Mayan Wedding Ceremony in Cenote El Buho. The unique story telling video is so special to us and we were so happy with the how it turned out. They make a great team. They are professional and we felt so comfortable with them. We were so impressed with their work and quality of service. They get an A+ from us. Book them and you can assure yourself that they will meet and exceed your expectations.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Denise · Married on 02/10/2018

We can not say enough good things about Amor Amor Wedding!!! They were worth every single penny we paid! We first came across their work thru Youtube when we were researching hotels in the Riveria Maya, Mexico area. From the moment I reached out to Samantha, she gave us top notch service! She responded quickly and answered all of our many questions up to the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, they arrived early and captured all of our must have photos! And we were thrilled with the end results of the edited wedding video and photos. We will have these images to last a lifetime, and all thanks to Amor Amor Weddings! I've already recommended them to a family friend who is getting married in Riviera Maya next January! Thank you Samantha and the whole Amor Amor Team! We are forever grateful for your beautiful work!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Tara · Married on 02/03/2018

Amor Amor created a more than perfect wedding video of our destination wedding!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Jade · Married on 01/20/2018

Samantha & Facundo were amazing to work with. They took all my concerns and wishes in consideration when filming and creating our wedding video. It came out great and I've watched it a thousand times since we received it. We got so many compliments on it and were proud to showcase it to our friends and family. Thank you both! I would not hesitate to recommend them to other couples looking for seamless service and delivery of videography.

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • AnaLaura

AnaLaura · Married on 12/09/2017

AmorAmor was a pleasure to work with. They were very responsive and professional. I had to plan my wedding remotely and didn't get a chance to meet them before. The day of our wedding they made us feel comfortable, we knew we were in good hands. Our videos were provided in a timely manner which is very refreshing. The videos were beautiful and well edited, they really know how to capture the moment. Overall we were extremely delighted with the service they provided, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/17/2018

RUVIMBO · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Sam and her team was amazing they were professional and everything was perfect the service was great

Sent on 09/15/2017

Amand · Married on 08/25/2017

Samantha, Facundo and their team were amazing! We loved how they captured every detail of our wedding; from every emotion and romance! We now have beautiful photos and an amazing video to look back at and relive our magical day! Thank you, amor amor weddings!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Mia · Married on 07/21/2017

I am amazed how sweet the Amor Amor team was!! It was a magical experience working with them. They had great energy and captured such an intimate setting with my husband and our entire family. Amor Amor was very professional, responsive, and most importantly extremely talented. I highly recommend their drone and videography services. We didn't get to use their photography service but everything was top notch. Thank you so much Facundo, Samantha, and Alejandro!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Julia · Married on 06/17/2017

We were blown away by the pictures and video! Amor Amor exceeded our expectations!!! They were so lovely to work with as well!! Samantha and Facundo set up an initial appointment to discuss our goals and style, then they brought along two more photographers to help capture our special day. They were so pleasant, thoughtful, professional, flexible and just enjoyable to be around. They captured the most amazing moments and I can't imagine my wedding without them! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2017

We absolutely LOVED our video! We couldn't be happier with the quality and all the moments that were captured throughout our special day. Samantha and Facundo were both professional, understanding and a joy to work with.

Sent on 09/26/2017