Amor Bridal & Flowers Reviews

6 | Hialeah, FL

6 Reviews for Amor Bridal & Flowers

• The Mobley's

Krystle · Married on 11/23/2013

My flowers were gorgeous.... I'm so happy I found them on wedding wire... Mimi is the best

Sent on 12/29/2013

This place was recommended to me by a friend at work and am very happy it was. My flowers were gorgeous! The florist worked with me to get an idea of what I wanted for my special day and the flowers came out more beautiful than I could have imagined! And everything arrived as scheduled on the day of the wedding. I was very pleased with the arrangements, the service, and the reasonable prices. I will definitely be using their services for any future events I host and will be recommending it to my family and friends. If you are shopping around for your special day, you should definitely consider this place! Wishing all you brides-to-be a wedding day as happy and as memorable as mine was! : ) Enjoy it!

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • Y

yurima · Married on 08/17/2013

El servicio fue espléndido y me gustó mucho

Sent on 10/14/2013

Sonia · Married on 09/28/2013

My flowers were beautiful. It was everything that I had chosen and more. The service I was provided was excellent, I was given tips, advise and recommendations that were very helpful and made my day a very special one for me, the groom, and guests. My compliments to Mini and I would definitely recommend Amor Bridal & Flowers to any future bride. Again, Thanks for a job well done!!!!
    Wedding - Saturday, September 28, 2013 Sonia & Gustavo

Sent on 10/02/2013

Aramis · Married on 01/14/2013

3.5

I was very pleased with the services I received with my wedding. Staff was very friendly made me feel
    comfortable with any questions I had. My bridal gown, tuxedos, bridesmaid were all ready for the
    timeframe I was given. The best of all were the flowers, they were absolutely gorgeous!!! Beautiful designs
    centerpieces and my bouquet was stunning. I highly recommend them for any important event planning, specially for wedding since they have so many years of experience.

Sincerely

Mrs. Alvarez

Sent on 09/24/2013

Martha · Married on 04/06/2014

I loooooved my arrangements!!! Thank you Miriam and daughter, Very helpful and willing to go above and beyond, Thank you for making my day as special as it was.

Sent on 04/14/2014