AMOR AS ART Reviews

49 | Weymouth, MA

49 Reviews for AMOR AS ART

49 AMOR AS ART Reviews

Tobias · Getting married on 11/26/2020

Great service and great quality!! Highly recommended to a friend!

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2018

We had such an amazing engagement photo shoot with Savannah! She made the process enjoyable, fun and natural! We even brought our dog along and she did a phenomenal job keeping his attention to catch the picture perfect moments of all three of us. We are very much looking forward to our wedding day with her there to capture one of the most memorable days of our lives!

AMOR AS ART 1

Brittany · Married on 10/27/2018

Savannah came to the exact beach we wanted to have our pre wedding Photo shoot on- even though it was late Fall and very chilly! She was cheery, creative and incredibly efficient getting our varied poses and backgrounds shot quickly (so we could get out of the cold!), Yet provided a fun, meaningful experience. The photos turned out natural, beautiful and professional; we will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives.

AMOR AS ART 2

Milena · Married on 09/22/2017

Great service. I am really happy with the quality of photos

Joan · Married on 08/01/2017

Savannah did excellent work. She has a very creative and observant eye. We very much enjoyed working with her and her flexibility to capture exactly what we wanted from our wedding.

Ann · Married on 04/22/2017

Savannah was great, and really great with our daughter at her first birthday and our party guests!

Prefer · Married on 01/01/2017

Savannah, did an excellent work. We were very happy with the quality of her work, creativity, and seemless way of capturing our wedding.

AMOR AS ART 3

Renata · Married on 07/18/2016

Wonderful service and fantastic photographer!

Bryan · Married on 06/25/2016

Savannah did an amazing job with both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She was very open to suggestions but did great directing our unruly part during our wonderful day. She captured many memories that we will cherish forever.

Aleah · event on: 11/17/2014

I found Amor as Art through a friend and could not be happier that I did! Savannah took the time to meet with me over coffee and answer any and all of my questions before we ever signed a contract. I was first impressed with the quality of work...then by her prices (you just can't beat her value) and then by her! We did an engagement shoot in November and my husband-to-be is now just as impressed. We have her booked for our wedding next September and I would highly recommend booking her for yours (or any event where you want to truly capture the moment). I am looking forward to having her be a part of my special day...and hopefully will get to work with her even after that!

Aleah · Married on 09/12/2015

Savannah was a pleasure to work with right from the beginning! The minute I met her I knew I wanted her to be a part of my big day. She puts everyone at ease and our photos came out great as a result! Savannah did our engagement session, all of our wedding photos from getting ready to dancing the night away (with a partner since we had 200 guests) and recently did an amazing newborn photo shoot for us as well. I would highly recommend Amor As Art for all of your photography needs!

• A&I67

Amanda & Isaiah · Married on 06/07/2015

Choosing an engagement/wedding photographer was a difficult task. There are so many to choose from, and it seems that every photography vendor on Wedding Wire has a five-star rating even though, in my opinion, even a quick look at their websites showed nowhere near five-star talent.

I was initially drawn to Amor as Art by the lovely and memorable name and the beautiful pictures on the website, my interest continued when an email confirmed that it offered great value and a budget friendly cost, and I committed quickly after meeting Savannah in person. She was such a genuine person and clearly understands the value and importance of family as her husband and daughter came to our meeting. Her personality was reassuring and detail oriented and seemed to fit well with my desire for both candid photography and quality portraits.
    In August I had my engagement photos with Savannah and they were just as beautiful as I had hoped. The three hours we spent got so many gorgeous shots and my fiancé who was skeptical of the whole process was amazed at the end of how comfortable she made us. She really captured the best of us in both a natural and artistic way. We are so excited to see her work after our wedding in June.
    Not only *would* I recommend her to a friend, I *have* recommended her to 2 friends, both of whom ended up booking her for their weddings as well. I am so glad to have found Savannah to help capture memories that will last a lifetime.

• A&I67

Amanda & Isaiah · event on: 08/03/2014

Choosing an engagement/wedding photographer was a difficult task. There are so many to choose from, and it seems that every photography vendor on the wedding planning websites have a five-star rating even though, in my opinion, even a quick look at their websites showed nowhere near five-star talent.

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2014

I worked with Savannah recently for my Thanksgiving Eve wedding. If I could describe my experience in one word it would be, "Amazing!" I could not have been more pleased and grateful to have her as our photographer. From the initial call before our wedding and all the advice throughout the day - Savannah was perfect. She touched a lot on her bridal experiences and helped ease a lot of stress I was feeling that day. She was very accommodating and patient while our bridal party tried to get together. Savannah had an amazing eye and attention to detail. I can not wait to see the finished product!!

Tina · Married on 10/26/2014

Savannah was amazing! She made me and my bridal party feel so comfortable. She came to my house, the church the reception and even between those came to the nursing home where my grandmother was. She was extremely professional and made sure that she got the beat shots. The pictures were amazing as well. You could tell savannah wanted the pictures to be perfect before letting me see them. They are the most beautiful pictures. I HIGHLY recommend usinf her!

Kate · Married on 10/11/2014

Savanna was amazing and our pictures were perfect. We were so lucky to find her - she was recommended to us by a friend whose wedding Savanna had also photographed. She is the greatest and we have all our pictures hung in our living room now. They’re beautiful. She was also the most affordable of every photographer we spoke with.

We had a great experience with Savannah and Amor as Art! She and David were everything we were looking for. They gave us the natural, capture-the-moment type of photography I love! Savannah has great use of light and excellent composition in her photographs. They were professional and creative, and SO easy to work with. I would recommend Amor As Art to anyone looking for a real photographer, to capture nature, details, and all the tiny special moments.

• I

Inobat · Married on 09/27/2013

Savannah shot our late September wedding. She was great from the start - she accommodated us at a very last moment (photographer we had had prior agreement with cancelled on us 1,5 day before the wedding), and yet still made it possible for us to stay in our budget. Even though the first time we met was right on the wedding day, she made me and everyone else feel very comfortable and relaxed. So the photos came out great and very natural. Her husband Jaildo came with her to assist and it was so great working with both of them, they are a great couple and gave us a good idea of how to pose for the photos. The best thing I like about Savannah is her personality, you can feel it right away - she is a warm and kind person, so we didn't feel the presence of a photographer around us but rather of a talented friend who delivered a fantastic service.

I am not one to write reviews, but this is much over due and well deserved.

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Savannah for both our engagement and wedding photography services last year and we couldn’t rave more about how she exceeded all of our visions and expectations!

Pictures in general are very important to me and I am incredibly critical with any photo. ALL of our pictures taken by Savannah are stunning! She was able to capture the moments beautifully, even with unfavorable weather on our wedding day.

Which leads me to discuss how Savannah is more than just a skilled photographer, she is passionate about her work and her client’s happiness. She is always available to discuss ideas and concerns and willing to fulfill any request in a timely manner. She has a fun, energetic and an “anything goes” personality that is contagious! Her professionalism is never lost as she makes you feel comfortable and relaxed with each shot.

From beginning to end, initial consultation to final album edits, Savannah perfects every aspect of communication, products and services. We highly recommend Savannah and her business Amor As Art to anyone looking for an artistic, vibrant and affordable photographer for any occasion. Thank you!

Amor as Art is one of the best vendors I could have asked for! We had booked another photographer but he had backed out 5 months before our wedding so we were on the search for someone who would make us comfortable throughout the rest of the process. We found Savannah on wedding wire and I am so glad we did! From our first meeting I knew she was the one for us. As a rather type A bride Savannah put me at ease from the beginning. Her and her assistant David arrived right on time at my house which was a big bonus in my eyes. They made me feel totally comfortable and just let the day naturally go on. They captured the essence of our wedding day in its entirety. The pictures are more than I could have asked for. After the formal pictures (which is just something that you have to do to get it over with), I didn’t even notice they were there. They were never in the way or obstructing any of our day. They blended in with the rest of the crowd. When I received the pictures back I was blown away at first the number of pics there wqere…over 1000! And more importantly they captured every important detail. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a professional, easy going team to work with!

Anastassiia · Married on 06/09/2013

We worked with Savannah from Amor As Art on our June 9th wedding. She shot my maid of honor's wedding a few years ago, and we loved how the pictures came out, so it was a pretty obvious choice when the time came for us to find a photographer for our wedding. She made sure to keep in touch with us before the wedding to go over all of the details, what the time line was and what shots we wanted to have. She worked with an assistant, so it was great to have a second person there to help her with staging the pictures and getting some shots from different angles. We really enjoyed the fact that there was a good mix of both staged photos with families, friends and just of us as a couple, as well as candid shots of our special moments and of our guests having fun. We got out pictures about a month after the wedding, which I think is pretty fast considering the amount of images (we got about a thousand) and the amount of work it must have taken to edit them. Savannah was very professional but at the same time very pleasant to work with, so we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great experience on their special day.

• judy

judy · Married on 06/09/2013

My wedding day was absolutely beautiful. The weather, the sunshine, people, atmosphere, venue and most of all the photographer who captured every moment. Savannah and her partner were so easy to work with. The quality of the photos and my finished album were gorgeous. I even received a surprised Christmas gift that she made for me which was a wedding calendar for this year. I would highly recommend Amor as Art to photograph any occasion. Very professional and committed to excellence. Thank you for everything

Adrien · Married on 05/25/2013

This note is long overdue! Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was having Savannah as our photography editor and David and Beth as our wedding photographers in May. They were so flexible! Daniel and I had a million things going on of course, so we were a little scatterbrained, but you guys jumped right in with obvious experience and know-how and made everyone feel comfortable right away. It was so clear that you had the photos under control, which made it easy for us to relax and enjoy the day! You had great suggestions for photo settings and got so many great candid shots. Beyond their skills as photographers, they made the “chore” of taking pictures fun! My whole family raved about your professionalism, and the final photos are breathtaking. It’s exactly what we wanted.

Thank you so much for capturing our day!!! We will definitely be recommending you to friends and family for future events :)

Dasha · Married on 04/12/2013

Savannah is so professional, creative and fun! She does a good job directing you and creating beautiful scenes. Made us feel very comfortable and at ease. Also, we got the beautiful photos back so fast!!

Dasha · event on: 04/02/2013

The photoshoot that we has with Savannah was great! She is fun and full of great ideas and provided us with nice directions - which was key a lot of other photographers don't do that and then all of your photos end up looking the same. Although we did our engagement shoot with her for only 2 hrs or so, we has a variety of different backgrounds, scenes and poses.
    Needs and expectations were most definitely met!