49 Reviews for AMOR AS ART

Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)

Great service and great quality!! Highly recommended to a friend!

Profile Picture Tobias, 11/26/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such an amazing engagement photo shoot with Savannah! She made the process enjoyable, fun and natural! We even brought our dog along and she did a phenomenal job keeping his attention to catch the picture perfect moments of all three of us. We are very much looking forward to our wedding day with her there to capture one of the most memorable days of our lives!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

Savannah came to the exact beach we wanted to have our pre wedding Photo shoot on- even though it was late Fall and very chilly! She was cheery, creative and incredibly efficient getting our varied poses and backgrounds shot quickly (so we could get out of the cold!), Yet provided a fun, meaningful experience. The photos turned out natural, beautiful and professional; we will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great service. I am really happy with the quality of photos

Profile Picture Milena, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Savannah is very professional and has a great eye for catching the right moments. She is highly worth the value.

Profile Picture david, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Savannah did excellent work. She has a very creative and observant eye. We very much enjoyed working with her and her flexibility to capture exactly what we wanted from our wedding.

Profile Picture Joan, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Savannah was great, and really great with our daughter at her first birthday and our party guests!

Profile Picture Ann, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Savannah, did an excellent work. We were very happy with the quality of her work, creativity, and seemless way of capturing our wedding.

Profile Picture Prefer, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful service and fantastic photographer!

Profile Picture Renata, 7/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Savannah did an amazing job with both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. She was very open to suggestions but did great directing our unruly part during our wonderful day. She captured many memories that we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Bryan, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I HIGHLY recommend Savannah who photographed our wedding in June 2016! She made me feel like a celebrity the way she followed us from the church to reception venue, working to not miss a moment. Her positive attitude is an added bonus in a time that can be stressful, especially for brides! We had a large wedding and she took the pressure with poise. She showed up before the ceremony and stayed to capture those last few details following the reception. She delivered SO MANY photos-the finished product was well worth the wait!!

Profile Picture Desirae, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We got to know Savannah when she photographed our wedding in Faneuil Hall. Not only did we love our pictures, but we enjoyed working with her so much that when it came time to hire a photographer for our maternity shoot (in Hull, MA), we didn't even consider using anyone else. The freedom of having the digital images to print whenever you want/need them is beyond convenient. We'll be sure to find reasons to continue working with Savannah in the future!

Profile Picture User6840840, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Savannah was a pleasure to work with right from the beginning! The minute I met her I knew I wanted her to be a part of my big day. She puts everyone at ease and our photos came out great as a result! Savannah did our engagement session, all of our wedding photos from getting ready to dancing the night away (with a partner since we had 200 guests) and recently did an amazing newborn photo shoot for us as well. I would highly recommend Amor As Art for all of your photography needs!

Profile Picture Aleah, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Choosing an engagement/wedding photographer was a difficult task. There are so many to choose from, and it seems that every photography vendor on Wedding Wire has a five-star rating even though, in my opinion, even a quick look at their websites showed nowhere near five-star talent.

I was initially drawn to Amor as Art by the lovely and memorable name and the beautiful pictures on the website, my interest continued when an email confirmed that it offered great value and a budget friendly cost, and I committed quickly after meeting Savannah in person. She was such a genuine person and clearly understands the value and importance of family as her husband and daughter came to our meeting. Her personality was reassuring and detail oriented and seemed to fit well with my desire for both candid photography and quality portraits.
In August I had my engagement photos with Savannah and they were just as beautiful as I had hoped. The three hours we spent got so many gorgeous shots and my fiancé who was skeptical of the whole process was amazed at the end of how comfortable she made us. She really captured the best of us in both a natural and artistic way. We are so excited to see her work after our wedding in June.
Not only *would* I recommend her to a friend, I *have* recommended her to 2 friends, both of whom ended up booking her for their weddings as well. I am so glad to have found Savannah to help capture memories that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Amanda & Isaiah, 6/7/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

I worked with Savannah recently for my Thanksgiving Eve wedding. If I could describe my experience in one word it would be, "Amazing!" I could not have been more pleased and grateful to have her as our photographer. From the initial call before our wedding and all the advice throughout the day - Savannah was perfect. She touched a lot on her bridal experiences and helped ease a lot of stress I was feeling that day. She was very accommodating and patient while our bridal party tried to get together. Savannah had an amazing eye and attention to detail. I can not wait to see the finished product!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Savannah was amazing! She made me and my bridal party feel so comfortable. She came to my house, the church the reception and even between those came to the nursing home where my grandmother was. She was extremely professional and made sure that she got the beat shots. The pictures were amazing as well. You could tell savannah wanted the pictures to be perfect before letting me see them. They are the most beautiful pictures. I HIGHLY recommend usinf her!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Savannah and Jay are true pros. They did an amazing job of fully immersing themselves in our wedding without being obtrusive. We were looking for a photojournalist recording of the day and Amor as Art really delivered. With her artful eye, Savanah was able to transform our marshy and rubble-riddled back yard into a backdrop that looked like the garden of Eden. We got good vibes from our first meeting and that continued through the entire process. If you have an event and need it captured with style, elegance and grace...have a discussion with Savannah. Outstanding work!

Profile Picture J, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Savanna was amazing and our pictures were perfect. We were so lucky to find her - she was recommended to us by a friend whose wedding Savanna had also photographed. She is the greatest and we have all our pictures hung in our living room now. They’re beautiful. She was also the most affordable of every photographer we spoke with.

Profile Picture Kate, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great experience with Savannah and Amor as Art! She and David were everything we were looking for. They gave us the natural, capture-the-moment type of photography I love! Savannah has great use of light and excellent composition in her photographs. They were professional and creative, and SO easy to work with. I would recommend Amor As Art to anyone looking for a real photographer, to capture nature, details, and all the tiny special moments.

Profile Picture User4591301, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Savannah shot our late September wedding. She was great from the start - she accommodated us at a very last moment (photographer we had had prior agreement with cancelled on us 1,5 day before the wedding), and yet still made it possible for us to stay in our budget. Even though the first time we met was right on the wedding day, she made me and everyone else feel very comfortable and relaxed. So the photos came out great and very natural. Her husband Jaildo came with her to assist and it was so great working with both of them, they are a great couple and gave us a good idea of how to pose for the photos. The best thing I like about Savannah is her personality, you can feel it right away - she is a warm and kind person, so we didn't feel the presence of a photographer around us but rather of a talented friend who delivered a fantastic service.

Profile Picture Inobat, 9/27/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am not one to write reviews, but this is much over due and well deserved.

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Savannah for both our engagement and wedding photography services last year and we couldn’t rave more about how she exceeded all of our visions and expectations!

Pictures in general are very important to me and I am incredibly critical with any photo. ALL of our pictures taken by Savannah are stunning! She was able to capture the moments beautifully, even with unfavorable weather on our wedding day.

Which leads me to discuss how Savannah is more than just a skilled photographer, she is passionate about her work and her client’s happiness. She is always available to discuss ideas and concerns and willing to fulfill any request in a timely manner. She has a fun, energetic and an “anything goes” personality that is contagious! Her professionalism is never lost as she makes you feel comfortable and relaxed with each shot.

From beginning to end, initial consultation to final album edits, Savannah perfects every aspect of communication, products and services. We highly recommend Savannah and her business Amor As Art to anyone looking for an artistic, vibrant and affordable photographer for any occasion. Thank you!

Profile Picture User3616753, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amor as Art is one of the best vendors I could have asked for! We had booked another photographer but he had backed out 5 months before our wedding so we were on the search for someone who would make us comfortable throughout the rest of the process. We found Savannah on wedding wire and I am so glad we did! From our first meeting I knew she was the one for us. As a rather type A bride Savannah put me at ease from the beginning. Her and her assistant David arrived right on time at my house which was a big bonus in my eyes. They made me feel totally comfortable and just let the day naturally go on. They captured the essence of our wedding day in its entirety. The pictures are more than I could have asked for. After the formal pictures (which is just something that you have to do to get it over with), I didn’t even notice they were there. They were never in the way or obstructing any of our day. They blended in with the rest of the crowd. When I received the pictures back I was blown away at first the number of pics there wqere…over 1000! And more importantly they captured every important detail. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a professional, easy going team to work with!

Profile Picture User2376149, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We worked with Savannah from Amor As Art on our June 9th wedding. She shot my maid of honor's wedding a few years ago, and we loved how the pictures came out, so it was a pretty obvious choice when the time came for us to find a photographer for our wedding. She made sure to keep in touch with us before the wedding to go over all of the details, what the time line was and what shots we wanted to have. She worked with an assistant, so it was great to have a second person there to help her with staging the pictures and getting some shots from different angles. We really enjoyed the fact that there was a good mix of both staged photos with families, friends and just of us as a couple, as well as candid shots of our special moments and of our guests having fun. We got out pictures about a month after the wedding, which I think is pretty fast considering the amount of images (we got about a thousand) and the amount of work it must have taken to edit them. Savannah was very professional but at the same time very pleasant to work with, so we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great experience on their special day.

Profile Picture Anastassiia, 6/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wedding day was absolutely beautiful. The weather, the sunshine, people, atmosphere, venue and most of all the photographer who captured every moment. Savannah and her partner were so easy to work with. The quality of the photos and my finished album were gorgeous. I even received a surprised Christmas gift that she made for me which was a wedding calendar for this year. I would highly recommend Amor as Art to photograph any occasion. Very professional and committed to excellence. Thank you for everything

Profile Picture judy, 6/9/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

This note is long overdue! Just wanted to say what a pleasure it was having Savannah as our photography editor and David and Beth as our wedding photographers in May. They were so flexible! Daniel and I had a million things going on of course, so we were a little scatterbrained, but you guys jumped right in with obvious experience and know-how and made everyone feel comfortable right away. It was so clear that you had the photos under control, which made it easy for us to relax and enjoy the day! You had great suggestions for photo settings and got so many great candid shots. Beyond their skills as photographers, they made the “chore” of taking pictures fun! My whole family raved about your professionalism, and the final photos are breathtaking. It’s exactly what we wanted.

Thank you so much for capturing our day!!! We will definitely be recommending you to friends and family for future events :)

Profile Picture Adrien, 5/25/13, 1 Review