Amongst the Waves Reviews

7 | Glendale, AZ

7 Reviews for Amongst the Waves

• Alysha

Alysha · Married on 04/26/2019

Best money spent for our wedding

Let me start off by first saying.... if you are on the fence about hiring a videographer, JUST DO IT!! It was by far the best money we spent on our wedding. There is so much more a video can capture that photography cannot. It was a last minute decision for us and I am so happy we pulled the trigger and did it! Ryan and his team were wonderful to work with. They were extremely professional and had state of the art equipment, we were very impressed. My husband and I both wore a mic during the ceremony and our video includes our exchange of vows, which is so priceless. The music is so elegant and flows perfectly. Ryan is very talented and artistic in the footage he captures and how he edits it. The finished product is just truly beautiful beyond description. It is my most treasured item from our wedding. If you want the best way to cherish the memories of your wedding forever, you need to hire Ryan with Amongst the Waves!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica · Married on 04/20/2019

Beyond Amazing!!

Ryan and his team are beyond exceptional. They are caring compassionate and professional when it comes to their work. I cried when I saw my video at how well he captured everything we asked for and more. I feel blessed to have him film our wedding. I still can’t believe how well the video came out. He will NOT disappoint you.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Mary · Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely thrilled! Stunning video of our special day.

My husband and I had not planned on videography, but changed our minds 2 weeks before our wedding. Amongst The Waves responded to us immediately and offered the kind of film we wanted: simple and elegant story telling. I felt very confident after meeting with the owner to look at the venue and discuss vision and style. The day of our wedding started off a little chaotic, but the team went with the flow and captured moments that I missed. They were respectful and attentive the ENTIRE day, especially in a reverent setting for the ceremony. They were the last ones to leave at the end of the night because they were so committed to telling our entire story. They delivered the film within half the projected timeframe, too. We could not have asked for anything more from a videographer and are so grateful to Amongst The Waves for their hard work and passion for story telling.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Heather

Heather L Shepherd · Married on 03/01/2018

Twins turning 1

Ryan and his team did amazing job capturing our twins. He helped us choose a wonderful location and helped us with props. He made us feel so comfortable. Thank you ryan for capturing our special moment with our twins, we will never for get this.

Sent on 03/09/2019

Chelsa · Married on 02/17/2018

Beautiful video and Amongst the Waves are kind, amazing individuals. You should definitely hire them for your next wedding, I would again for sure!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 11/04/2018

So thrilled with the video we received! Beautiful work and it was exactly what we were hoping for!

Sent on 05/31/2018