13 Reviews for Amiee D'Maris Events

Outside Alcohol (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

Amiee D'Maris and her team were absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for a better planner/caterer. She gave us the greatest wedding we could have ever hoped for, from the food, the decor, the staff, and overall experience. To this day, people still comment on how beautiful our wedding was and how delicious the food and drinks were. We could not have done it with out Amiee. I absolutely recommend Amiee and her whole entire team. She is the best!

Profile Picture janielle, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amiee and her team were fabulous. One of the best vendors we had. She was always prompt to respond to questions and requests. The food was outstanding. People still comment on how amazing the hors d'oeuvres were. She was onsite for the entire event and was present during or tasting as well. Her servers and staff were so friendly and it was incredible service. The food was so fresh that it literally tasted like farm to table. We had 150 people for or wedding and the timing of the dinner/ meals flowed perfect. I would highly recommend Amiee!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amiee and her team were a DREAM to work with! They provided catering for our Rehearsal Dinner, breakfast for the bridal party on the day of, and the Wedding. Leading up to the wedding, food was important to my husband and I, and Amiee was great about listening to what it was we wanted and being flexible and creative with our menus. She was very responsive and was also very respectful of our budget and staying within our means.

It was the first time Amiee and her team had catered at our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding venue, but you would never have known it. The staff were extremely attentive and professional, and did a great job at both events. Not to mention, the food at both events was AMAZING and the presentation was spectacular! Several of our guests raved about the food afterwards, sharing that it was the best they had ever had at a wedding.

One final touch that Amiee did, that is so reflective of who she is as a person, was she sent my husband and I home with a thoughtful "to go" bag on the night of our wedding which included: boxed up meals for the two of us, a bottle of champagne, a tea towel, and several goodies from her farm.

I would HIGHLY recommend using Amiee and her team. We are from out of town, but hope to use her again at some point in the future!! A big THANK YOU to Amiee and her team at Amiee D'Maris Events for helping to make our wedding day the best for us and our guests.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Italian, Local, Bartender(s), Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Tastings

My husband and I are huge foodies - and we went with the one caterer that our coordinator recommended that was willing to work with our budget. Her food was PHENOMENAL. Our guests could not stop raving about the food and we were so happy with everything served - mac and cheese, bbq chicken thighs that were so moist and amazing, flank steak with chimichurri, tasty braised greens with pork belly, beet salad, fresh breads! The passed appetizers were also unbelievable. She was so thorough at our site visit as well and really worked well with my coordinator and myself with all of the rentals we needed and any last minute changes to our rental contract. Also - we decided on a last minute decor item at the venue and Amiee graciously picked up the garland we thought of when she was in San Francisco. It was so nice to have her to rely on. Her staff was friendly and helpful and extremely professional. I was so happy to have her and her team join us on our wedding day! My favorite personal touch? While my husband and I were waiting to make our "grand entrance" at the reception, Amiee came outside with a plate of the appetizers for us to share so we wouldn't miss out on our delicious food! She is wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

Amiee and her Amazing team catered our wedding for over 250 people in St Helena earlier this Month at the beautiful Rutherford Grove Winery. From the moment I met Amy (she kindly met me in San Francisco at my apartment) she was so warm and kind-so easy to work with. She completely understood my vision and quickly came up with a to die for menu! Over the year that followed after booking with her she was extremely easy to communicate with--always answering my questions with confidence and calming my nerves when needed. She may not remember but at the beginning of my wedding she went out of her way to find me, gave me a big hug and said "we have everything under control, we'll take good care of you" This tiny action so effortlessly describes this wonderful lady and her exceptional team!

My husband and I put a huge priority on wanting good food and drink for our wedding--Amiee and her team went above and beyond. I come from a huge Croatian family who COULD NOT stop talking about how "this was the best food they've tasted at wedding in 40 years..." Beyond the food being unbelievable Amiee and her team also pride themselves on presentation! From the beautiful hand crafted cocktails to the unbelievable spread of appetizers and the mouth watering dinner--I could not more highly recommend them. Whether for your wedding or for a party-booking with Amiee is the best thing you could do!

Almost a month after our wedding and I'm having our guests call and email me to find out what catering company we used--"the whole time we were sitting our water and wine glass were never empty"--and that was the service for a 260 person wedding! Amiee and her team are spectacular-she was the reason why the best day of my life was a major Success!

Amiee, we adore you!

xo
K&G

Profile Picture katherine, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Bartender(s), Signature Drink, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings

Amiee's catering service is phenomenal. She was easy to work with and incredibly responsive and helpful during our planning stage. She did a farm buffet for our wedding that was just outstanding. Amazing quality of food because her company grows many of the ingredients itself! The best ravioli I've ever had in my life. They also handled all the rentals, including set up and break down, which made the day go seamless logistically and also saved us money. I would book her services again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Dylan, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

1- Planning: Aimee was extraordinarily helpful planning the event. She came on site for our walk through, helped us evaluate layout, linens, flowers, etc. etc. As a Sonoma native, she is familiar with most of the venues and can provide inside knowledge on the best way to setup a dining/dancing space. At our venue, the Garden Pavilion, she had some great tips on where to setup the bar, cocktail tables and other furniture we used. She helped order and coordinate the deliver of additional decorations for us! She was highly responsive throughout, and when we decided on a menu change a week before the wedding she was able to accommodate it.

2- Service: Aimee's staff are courteous, well dressed and very polite. A small army of helpers descended on our wedding (note that Aimee will help recommend how many servers and other helpers are best for your wedding). They were fantastic. Throughout dinner, the servers were invisible, yet somehow plate after plate of excellent food and wine kept appearing before us. The service understands when toasts are being made and will not interrupt. Overall Aimee has done a great job building a team of professionals that know how to do weddings.

3- Food: We never thought our wedding would be one at which the food would be a topic of discussion. Our initial plan was to find an OK caterer and be done with it. When we tasted Aimee's food, we reevaluated our priorities. We did six tastings, and Aimee was the last. By the time we arrived at her house, we had already done 3 tastings that day. Aimee won us over within ten minutes. From the divine duck crepes to the extraordinary summer squash salad with homemade raisins, we were delighted. Aimee is a Sonoma native and a great chef- she understands what is in season and will make menu recommendations accordingly. Her ingredients are locally sourced and incredibly fresh. Everyone was happy, from the vegans to the carnivores.

Profile Picture Jelena, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

When I started my wedding planning toward the end of last year, I researched different wedding planners and caterers and I was getting very discouraged by the huge costs. We were planning a small intimate wedding for around 50 people and had our eyes set on wine country. I wanted to find a wedding coordinator who was familiar with the area. I reached out to several companies online requesting quotes but Amiee was one of the quickest ones to respond. She wanted to know all the details of how I envisioned that perfect day and I directed Amiee to my wedding Pinterest board. She got back to me with a proposal and pricing and I was not only impressed by the quick turnaround but by her great attention to detail. The proposal included catering for the reception, all floral arrangements for the church ceremony and reception as well as bouquets and boutineers, complete decor for the reception, and day of coordination. Amiee provided a very reasonable price and we decided to move forward with her.

It was not until the actual day of the wedding, which was just July 3, that everything I had ever dreamed of for my wedding came true. From the floral arrangements at the church to the most beautiful reception I have ever been too, I could not have been any happier. The overall theme I wanted achieved was a very intimate and romantic setting with candlelight and light pink floral everywhere and Amiee and her team went above and beyond that. Not to mention that the food was absolutely delicious and all the guests would not stop raving about it.

I would recommend Amiee D'Maris to anyone looking for the most stress free experience when planning a wedding. You would not be disappointed whatsover with the outcome. I can honestly say it was absolute perfection!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Amiee and her team catered our wedding of 175 people at BR Cohn this June (2015) and did a truly outstanding job.

I’ll start with the food: the food was knock-out. Our guests and my mother (a French-trained chef with a very picky palate) were all blown away and have written us follow-up notes since commenting on how good the food was. Amiee crafted the menu for us, and we basically went with all of her recommendations. Everything was spectacular, from the lamb lollipops and Liberty Duck Buckweat Crepes (passed appetizers) to the grilled flank steak with parsley pistou and saffron fire roasted chicken (mains)…just to name a few things from the menu. Oh, and the summer squash blossom salad! Because my mom is a chef and very…particular… I definitely had some anxiety about the food in general in advance of our wedding. The food just could not have been better and we both could not have been happier.

Amiee and her team did a particularly impressive job when you consider that BR Cohn is a difficult venue to cater. There are three sites, one of which is a short car-ride away from the regular site. Amiee and her team coordinated all of the rentals, making sure everything was where it needed to be at the right time.

Throughout the process, Amiee worked hard to answer questions quickly and work through changes to the schedule / rentals / etc. Amiee is talented, really sweet, and genuinely wanted to make our day perfect for us. Amiee and her team delivered – our day was perfect and we are so happy they were a part of it.

Profile Picture Nan, 6/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Amiee does not treat this as a "job" and that is apparent from the moment you first speak with her, she LOVES what she does. She is genuine and sensitive to your needs as a bride.

Amiee was SPOT ON with vision ideas, vendor recommendation & rentals. She worked with my budget and re-tweaked things many times without hesitation throughout the process. Amiee keeps a cool and calm head ( which is sooo important), and can take any situation head on with ease and makes sure no matter what happens the ride is smooth for you and everyone. One example; We had a parking issue at our location and Amiee surprised me with professional valet parking for all of our guests at the last minute; and some beautiful boxwood plants to dress up the outside entrance, it amazed me. She will go above and beyond to create the overall feeling, look and vibe that is needed to make the event 5 star.
The most memorable part of the entire evening with Amiee and staff was the way they made me feel! I have never EVER felt so special in my entire life that night. From the moment I arrived, I felt like ROYALTY, my husband and guests said they did too! Her staff couldn't have been more attentive. Example; if I ate an appetizer, and needed an extra napkin, or water; within seconds; there was a staff member running up to me to serve me. I was shocked, and how they were paying attention to everything.
The courses were delicious, and exceeded my expectations on taste, display and complexity of dish. I still have family members telling me that my wedding was like a fairy tale, and one comment I received was pretty neat...he said, "your wedding was like one you would only see in a movie".
If you are looking for an "all in one", with top notch service, gourmet cuisine, impeccable planning and organizational skills on your big day...rest easy and look no further. Amiee will become a lifelong friend in the process, she's GOT this.

With Bountiful Gratitude,

Sarah & David Duncan

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a beautiful wedding in dry creek valley at a vineyard. At the last minute, it was brought to our attention that we could have a sit down dinner with table service and not the buffet as planned.

Aimee, quickly shifted gears and managed a sit down dinner for approximately 100 people. Service and food was amazing.

This was all gratis so no additional cost to us. Very lovely how they accommodated without thinking of cost and hassle that this could alter.

She also made a delicious wedding cake that matched the flowers and decor amazingly.

As the bride, it was so nice to not have to worry about my day.

Profile Picture User4456919, 2+ years ago, 1 Review