Amici Events Reviews

17 | Garland, TX

17 Reviews for Amici Events

17 Amici Events Reviews

I was blown away by the effort put into my wedding. I felt like Luisa made every effort to treat us like family. I literally had nothing to worry about as she took care of everything.

Christina · Married on 12/22/2012

Amici Events is a great company to work with! They came in at the last moment and saved the day! I highly recommend them.

Linda · Married on 07/10/2011

Luisa and Nancy would extremely helpful and wonderful to work with! I don't know what we would have done without them!

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2011

Working with Amici Events was a blessing and wonderful experience. Wedding planners Luisa & Nancy took care of every need and went far above and beyond in the details of our wedding from the beginning of planning, the set-up, the wedding & reception. They are a beautiful reflection of the Lord's provision and were truly genuine and hardworking in all their efforts they put forth to make our day memorable and special. They made our vision come to life and I would recommend their services to any of my friends or family or future bride & groom's looking for a pleasurable wedding planning experience.

lori · Married on 05/14/2011

Very happy with services provided. Luisa was great to work with and had a lot of great ideas!

Keri · Married on 02/12/2011

Luisa is a wonderful wedding planner...she went above and beyond and we thank her so much. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Artemisa · Married on 05/30/2010

Luisa was so helpful she was great the price is great and she was always on the ball with everything and helped me plan i would recomend anybody to have her plan your wedding !!

Kathy · Married on 05/01/2010

Luisa helped make my daughter's wedding so special. She was very easy to work with. Luisa is so sweet and has great ideas. She arranged alll the flowers and they were beautiful. Anna's bouquet was gorgeous. I would highly recommend Luisa and will use her when Anna's sister get married.

Ashanti · Married on 03/21/2009

Geat job.... thanks for all the hard work...

Carla · Married on 11/22/2008

Luisa Selman worked with me on my wedding. She did an amazing job and truely turned it into a day we will never forget. She was really good with taking my ideas and turning them into reality. I would recommend Luisa to anyone who wants the perfect wedding with absolutely not stree on their big day!!!

Carmen · Married on 10/04/2008

Luisa was awesome! Fantastic! If anything when wrong I didn't know it. She worked her magic finding the right vendors for me and my now husband to help us stay within our budget. I will without a doubt recommend her and her talents specially with the money she saves us on flowers. Thanks sooooo much Luisa!

Melanie · Married on 05/24/2008

Luisa was amazing. She helped design the flowers and centerpieces from inception, matching them to the stationery and theme of the wedding. She was very flexible to making any changes and her partner Diana was very helpful, also. Luisa was great about keeping me from stressing out about anything, and that is priceless! Definitely use Luisa for planning your wedding!

Audrey · Married on 05/14/2011

I found Luisa through my photographer (Amber with Lifestyle Portraits) and she was amazing! When we originally met, I had one vision in my head. About three months before the wedding I completely changed my mind and Luisa was able to work with me to create the arrangements I wanted (and within my budget)! I also wanted to get my bouquet done in all birds of paradise, something she hadn't done before, and it came out amazing!

Heather · Married on 10/04/2008

Me and my husband couldnt believe the night as we drove away that night! It was exactly as I had imagined in my mind and even more. We had fun and romance was in the air that night . It was perfect. They worked with me even when I was difficult!

Wonderful service, positive attitude, and kept us on top of things.

• Vonn

Yvonne · Married on 10/10/2009

Luisa made my wedding day so wonderful, she was there to help me through all the crisis of the wedding, 3 invitation companies, 2 venue vendors and problems with the florist. The only problem I had, and I'm sure it's b/c I am a control freak, is I needed to be kept up to date on the day to day information and I had to ask for it. The wedding was absolutely perfect and everything was so beautiful.

Dina · Married on 07/10/2009

3.5

Luisa was great at helping bring our vision to fruition. She probably would have done more for me if I wasn't such a control freak. The day of the event, I had absolutely no worries; she took care of everything from beginning to end.