Ami Erika Makeup Artistry Reviews

4 Reviews for Ami Erika Makeup Artistry

• Jessica

Jessica W. · Married on 10/13/2019

Truly Amazing!

Ami went above and beyond on my wedding day and made everyone look stunning! She was truly amazing and listened to all our thoughts and suggestions! She was truly amazing!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Allison · Married on 10/27/2018

Ami is awesome!

Ami did two of my friends weddings in the last two years and I hired her immediately without evening meeting with anyone else. Her and her assistant did 10 girls for a 2 pm wedding and everyone looked flawless! She really played up each of the girls natural beauty in her makeup. I love how she can have fun and go heavy but knows how to tone it down for a more natural look when asked. Hire her! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jessica E. · Married on 10/06/2018

Ami is beyond amazing!

I can’t even describe how amazing Ami is and the work that she does as a makeup artist. As a bride, i wasn’t sure where I should begin. I’ve been to bridal shows, I’ve done research, and nothing really caught my eye. I began to look on thumbtack for make up artists in the area. This is where I found Ami. I read her other reviews and wanted to take a chance. I scheduled a pre trial with her before booking and fell immediately in love with her work that i hired her for my big day. And with that being said, on the big day, Ami did an absolutely fantastic job on me and all of my bridal party!!! You will not be disappointed by her work. She is professional, artistic, outgoing, extremely nice, makes you feel comfortable, and listens to what your looking for. Ami is amazing, and her talents and personality show that. I would recommend Ami to anybody!!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • Wendy

Wendy T. · Married on 05/11/2019

Professional and well done!!

Ami did a great job on all of us! She did a good job tailoring looks to what each bridesmaid (and bride) wanted. Was very satisfied!

Sent on 05/20/2019