Americas Best Dj's & Photo Booths Reviews

53 | Schaumburg, IL

53 Reviews for Americas Best Dj's & Photo Booths

Christin Somen · Married on 08/03/2019

DJ for our wedding

The DJ and the music were perfect. He played our guests requests as well as our own. He helped our wedding be a huge success!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Michelle · Married on 06/28/2019

Marty's awesome!

I am very happy with our service from Marty on the night of our wedding! He was always checking on me (bride) to make sure were happy. He was great and I cannot say enough good things about the process of working with him. He was there to serve us and you could tell he loved his job and appreciates his clients.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Anthony Gagliano · Married on 06/01/2019

amazing experience

Marty was amazing, they had huge catalog of music, they were able to get crazy Italian and Greek music that was not on list great MS for the whole night and amazing price. Other DJs will rip you off. Overall great experience and people all danced.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

WE LOVE MARTY!!! HE’S AMAZING!!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Sisenia · Married on 06/29/2018

I loved working with DJ Marty of America's Best DJs and Videotaping. It was my first wedding (and hopefully the last), so I had no idea what to do during the reception. Marty made that so easy with his personalized website that he forwards to his clients as soon as you sign up with him. When I signed up with Marty, I was finishing my Family Nurse Practitioner Program, which was 4-5 months before the wedding. I was very busy. When I completed it, it was only then that I started focusing on the wedding (about 180 guests). So I had to catch up on a lot of things that I had been putting off. I was supposed to complete the questionnaire and the song choices 5-7 days before the event. I never got to do that until the night of the wedding. Marty kept the system open for me. He was very flexible, and was always nice and patient about it. He was very understanding and very responsive. He always helped me feel relaxed when I was stressed. I never completed my song choices. On the day of the wedding, I just told him the genre that I wanted him to play, and he did such an awesome job. I completely trusted him, and he didn't fail me. My guests had a great time. He even showed my husband's teen aged nephew some DJng tricks. He's very accommodating. Marty also talked to me a few minutes before the reception started, and he clarified some things that I wasn't so clear about. He's very responsible. He is such a pro, and is the best DJ to work with. I highly recommend DJ Marty! :)).

Sent on 08/05/2018

Jessie · Married on 06/16/2018

Marty was great!! We had so many complements on the music at our reception. The dance floor was packed the whole night! I Highly recommend them!

Julie · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely Amazing Experience

Americas Best DJ was absolutely amazing. Their team truly listens, and truly puts you first. If you want a DJ that will keep your guest dancing and having a good time they for sure will get this done. We had 200 guest and they kept everyone dancing the entire time. It was really hard to kick everyone off the dance floor at midnight. They make you feel so important and you definitely are a priority. They put a lot of work and time to making sure your night is everything you imagined. They definitely know how to make the party keep going. Would 100% recommend them.

Sent on 06/24/2019

lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

America’s Best was hands down the BEST DJ!! Marty brought so much personality and energy to our wedding. It was so interactive and really was a one of a kind experience. We still have guests telling us how much fun our wedding was and how great the DJ was! If we had to do it all over again, we would hands down choose America’s Best!

Jennfier · Married on 11/11/2017

We used Eric as our DJ. He was really great! He asked throughout the night if we were doing well and if we needed anything. He did a great job reading the crowd and playing music that would get them dancing. We were very happy with him. Thanks again for making our day great! : )

Sent on 11/19/2017

Robert · Married on 11/03/2017

This guy wayyyy exceeded our expectations!!! We highly highly recommend booking him for your next event!!!

April · Married on 09/29/2017

Honestly we got so many compliments on our DJ all night!! Marty knew how to read the room and we were amazingly happy with all the fun he put into the night! One of our favorite parts was using the voice changer on the best men speech! PRICELESS!! We would rate him a 10/5 if we could!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Roxy · Married on 09/23/2017

This company has the best customer service! So friendly and fun. My dj was very nice and professional. I was dealing with a family emergency and it was difficult for me to fill out all the info so he picked a bunch of songs himself so I didn't have to. He also played all I requested and couldn't have made it any easier for us. Brian was great and made the party!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything about the services provided were wonderful! John was great and I got so many compliments from my guests about him! And the photo booth was also great!

Sent on 10/05/2017

lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

Fantastic transitions from song to song. All around great experience.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Philip · Married on 09/02/2017

America's Best DJ was fantastic!! He was extremely accommodating. He always reminded us this is our wedding and made sure we got what we wanted. If we got behind schedule he drew is back in without being aggresive or rude! 5 stars!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Liz · Married on 07/29/2017

Eric was very attentive the entire night of the event and checked in several times to be sure everything was meeting our satisfaction. We met a few times in advance so he had a good understanding of how we wanted the night to proceed.
    Many people followed up with emails & texts and comments on how much fun our celebration was. A big part of the night vibe can be attributed to the DJ who can get the party going! Would highly recommend Eric, it was a night to be remembered.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I were OBSESSED with Marty! NO ONE at our wedding ever left the dance floor and our guests raved forever about the quality and flow of the music at our reception! He really made us feel special with his additional touches of lights and music videos at Chandlers...I would so hire him again and we plan too at some point in our life!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Rosy · Married on 07/07/2017

Brian and Marty are the best!! Guests still keep telling me how amazing the music and energy was from the ceremony to the last dance of the evening! I would absolutely recommend them for any wedding or special event!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Alexandra · Married on 06/16/2017

Was booking from out of town. Marty did a wonderful job at our wedding and was helpful with any questions. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about our music for the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Alex · Married on 06/16/2017

Had a great experience with Marty and Americas Best DJ. Everyone was dancing the whole night and had a great time.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Nate · Married on 08/13/2016

Very glad Chandler's recommended them. Everything was smooth!

Sent on 09/29/2016

MaryBeth · Married on 08/05/2016

Marty is very outgoing and has a great personality.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Dave · Married on 07/30/2016

You can't go wrong with Marty as your DJ! Accessing and creating our playlist was easy, and we even had some slots available to write in songs that we wanted played but weren't in his database. He was responsive to us when we had questions as well. Marty was a total pro with introductions and keeping the reception moving at the right pace. We highly recommend using him for your reception!! He made our special day even more special!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Laurel · Married on 07/02/2016

We had Eric as our wedding Dj and we could not have been happier! From our first consultation we could tell that Eric was going to be awesome because he took the time to really learn about my husband and I so that he could really grasp the feel that we were going for! This was sadly not at all the case with other company's and even other DJs with Americas best. Throughout the actual night he continuously checked in with us to see if we needed anything and kept the dance floor packed! One of the most frequent comments we have gotten is that people have never seen so much dancing at a wedding before! I am not one of those brides that thinks everything about her wedding was perfect, but Eric was honestly perfect! Thank you Eric for making our night amazing!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2016

My husband and I worked with Marty from America's Best DJs for our wedding in June and loved him! He was very flexible and easy to work with. He was very fun and kept our wedding lively. I received many compliments about him from our wedding guests. They loved DJ Marty and all the songs he played. No one wanted the night to end!

Sent on 10/03/2016