48 Reviews for America's Best DJ's and Videotaping

Cocktail Hour (6)
Microphones (6)
Sound/PA System (6)
48 America's Best DJ's and Videotaping Reviews

WE LOVE MARTY!!! HE’S AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I loved working with DJ Marty of America's Best DJs and Videotaping. It was my first wedding (and hopefully the last), so I had no idea what to do during the reception. Marty made that so easy with his personalized website that he forwards to his clients as soon as you sign up with him. When I signed up with Marty, I was finishing my Family Nurse Practitioner Program, which was 4-5 months before the wedding. I was very busy. When I completed it, it was only then that I started focusing on the wedding (about 180 guests). So I had to catch up on a lot of things that I had been putting off. I was supposed to complete the questionnaire and the song choices 5-7 days before the event. I never got to do that until the night of the wedding. Marty kept the system open for me. He was very flexible, and was always nice and patient about it. He was very understanding and very responsive. He always helped me feel relaxed when I was stressed. I never completed my song choices. On the day of the wedding, I just told him the genre that I wanted him to play, and he did such an awesome job. I completely trusted him, and he didn't fail me. My guests had a great time. He even showed my husband's teen aged nephew some DJng tricks. He's very accommodating. Marty also talked to me a few minutes before the reception started, and he clarified some things that I wasn't so clear about. He's very responsible. He is such a pro, and is the best DJ to work with. I highly recommend DJ Marty! :)).

Profile Picture Sisenia, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

Marty was great!! We had so many complements on the music at our reception. The dance floor was packed the whole night! I Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessie, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

America’s Best was hands down the BEST DJ!! Marty brought so much personality and energy to our wedding. It was so interactive and really was a one of a kind experience. We still have guests telling us how much fun our wedding was and how great the DJ was! If we had to do it all over again, we would hands down choose America’s Best!

Profile Picture lauren, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Eric as our DJ. He was really great! He asked throughout the night if we were doing well and if we needed anything. He did a great job reading the crowd and playing music that would get them dancing. We were very happy with him. Thanks again for making our day great! : )

Profile Picture Jennfier, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Sound/PA System

This guy wayyyy exceeded our expectations!!! We highly highly recommend booking him for your next event!!!

Profile Picture Robert, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ played a lot of good music, could've been a little better at making announcements for photo booth

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Honestly we got so many compliments on our DJ all night!! Marty knew how to read the room and we were amazingly happy with all the fun he put into the night! One of our favorite parts was using the voice changer on the best men speech! PRICELESS!! We would rate him a 10/5 if we could!!

Profile Picture April, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

Everything about the services provided were wonderful! John was great and I got so many compliments from my guests about him! And the photo booth was also great!

Profile Picture Ashley , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Sound/PA System

This company has the best customer service! So friendly and fun. My dj was very nice and professional. I was dealing with a family emergency and it was difficult for me to fill out all the info so he picked a bunch of songs himself so I didn't have to. He also played all I requested and couldn't have made it any easier for us. Brian was great and made the party!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Roxy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Fantastic transitions from song to song. All around great experience.

Profile Picture lauren, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

He did a great job. Had a great variety of music

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

America's Best DJ was fantastic!! He was extremely accommodating. He always reminded us this is our wedding and made sure we got what we wanted. If we got behind schedule he drew is back in without being aggresive or rude! 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Philip, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Eric was very attentive the entire night of the event and checked in several times to be sure everything was meeting our satisfaction. We met a few times in advance so he had a good understanding of how we wanted the night to proceed.
Many people followed up with emails & texts and comments on how much fun our celebration was. A big part of the night vibe can be attributed to the DJ who can get the party going! Would highly recommend Eric, it was a night to be remembered.

Profile Picture Liz, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Videography

My husband and I were OBSESSED with Marty! NO ONE at our wedding ever left the dance floor and our guests raved forever about the quality and flow of the music at our reception! He really made us feel special with his additional touches of lights and music videos at Chandlers...I would so hire him again and we plan too at some point in our life!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brian and Marty are the best!! Guests still keep telling me how amazing the music and energy was from the ceremony to the last dance of the evening! I would absolutely recommend them for any wedding or special event!!

Profile Picture Rosy, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Was booking from out of town. Marty did a wonderful job at our wedding and was helpful with any questions. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about our music for the ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Had a great experience with Marty and Americas Best DJ. Everyone was dancing the whole night and had a great time.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

Very glad Chandler's recommended them. Everything was smooth!

Profile Picture Nate, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Marty is very outgoing and has a great personality.

Profile Picture MaryBeth, 8/5/16, 1 Review
4.7

America's Best DJ has a great website to help you pick your music. Marty added fun to the wedding without making a show of himself. He played the songs we requested and kept the party going. I would highly recommend him as a DJ for a fun group gathering.

Profile Picture Threse, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

You can't go wrong with Marty as your DJ! Accessing and creating our playlist was easy, and we even had some slots available to write in songs that we wanted played but weren't in his database. He was responsive to us when we had questions as well. Marty was a total pro with introductions and keeping the reception moving at the right pace. We highly recommend using him for your reception!! He made our special day even more special!!!

Profile Picture Dave, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had Eric as our wedding Dj and we could not have been happier! From our first consultation we could tell that Eric was going to be awesome because he took the time to really learn about my husband and I so that he could really grasp the feel that we were going for! This was sadly not at all the case with other company's and even other DJs with Americas best. Throughout the actual night he continuously checked in with us to see if we needed anything and kept the dance floor packed! One of the most frequent comments we have gotten is that people have never seen so much dancing at a wedding before! I am not one of those brides that thinks everything about her wedding was perfect, but Eric was honestly perfect! Thank you Eric for making our night amazing!!

Profile Picture User5389596, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
1.0

My wife and I had booked America's Best DJ's almost a year in advance of our July wedding and had arranged to have Marty be our DJ after reading a lot of his great reviews. We had several phone calls and email conversations starting August or September and the following months. We then set up some meetings to meet Marty face to face and go over more specific details in April. We found Marty to be pushy and not really interested in hearing our specific ideas rather he laid out what he typically does and expected us to follow suit. He seemed to know what he was doing and since we didn't know better we skeptically went along. Just a few days after we met in person and everything seemed fine, my wife received a very impersonal voicemail from Marty saying he forgot that he was going out of town that weekend and that we would have Eric. I could not believe the lack of professionalism demonstrated by one- backing out of an oral and written agreement, two- leaving this information over a voicemail, three- not giving another option of DJ, four- not being organized enough to balance his professional and personal schedule. So now just a few months before our wedding, which is already stressful enough, we feel completely abandoned by our DJ. We considered looking at different companies altogether but with such a short amount of time before our wedding we felt the chances of finding a decent available vendor would be slim to none. To make matters even worse we tried contacting Marty to talk about the conflict and he never even bothered to get back to us!!! We ended up meeting with Eric and actually are so glad that we did! The meeting with Eric made us feel so much better than even our initial meeting with Marty. He was so much more interested in actually hearing what we wanted for our special day and everything turned out AMAZING with Eric as our DJ. Marty's unprofessionalism and inability to effectively manage his business actually ended up being a blessing in disguise!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture David, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I worked with Marty from America's Best DJs for our wedding in June and loved him! He was very flexible and easy to work with. He was very fun and kept our wedding lively. I received many compliments about him from our wedding guests. They loved DJ Marty and all the songs he played. No one wanted the night to end!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews