American Tent & Table Reviews

7 | Marstons Mills, MA

7 Reviews for American Tent & Table

7 American Tent & Table Reviews

Jackie · Married on 07/16/2016

The team at American Tent & Table was so easy to work with and everything for our event was executed flawlessly. We rented a tidewater tent -- which was beautiful and they have amazing lighting options -- tables, chairs and ceremony benches. We would highly recommend American Tent & Table!

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2016

American Tent and Table provided everything from the beautiful sailcloth tent right down to the salt and pepper shakers for my backyard wedding in June. They have everything you need to host an outdoor wedding or event at very reasonable prices! The business is family-owned and they are extremely professional and easy to work with! I changed my order many times and they were patient and responsive to all my emails! I will certainly look to American Tent and Table should I need any rental items in the future.

Glenn was such a pleasure to work with! We ordered a 30x60 frame tent and catering tent for our May wedding at the Overbrook House. It was a slightly more difficult landscape to work with but he had been there many times and assured us the tent would be perfect. It was! They came to set up the tent early which we really appreciated because we had a lot of DIY decorations to get done. The prices were reasonable and his endless patience with our MANY additions and subtractions to our order was so appreciated. He never made us feel crazy :) Thanks Glenn!

Lisa · Married on 07/18/2015

American Tent and Table did a fantastic job supplying us with a tent, tables, chairs and a dance floor. They were even flexible about our request to rent an extra tent at the last minute in the event of rain, which I really appreciated! I made several changes to my order during my planning and they never made me feel like I was inconveniencing them. Delivery, setup and break down were all timely and professional. I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Mari-Kate · Married on 06/20/2015

We used American Tent and Table for our wedding at Bourne Farm in June. We worked mostly with Glenn, coordinating over the phone and via email. He was super helpful at anticipating our needs. He also coordinated picking up a permit for us from the town of Falmouth, so we would have one less thing to worry about the week of the wedding. We got a tide-water sail cloth tent with bistro lighting, and the resulting atmosphere was beautiful! Our wedding was on one of the longest days of the year, so the tent material glowed white with natural light for most of the evening. Our wedding coordinator worked with American Tent the week of the wedding to add some additional items (some extra linens and coffee pots, etc.). The were really flexible in meeting our needs. I would definitely use them again if I ever needed event rentals.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2014

American Tent was fantastic to work with, from our first meeting a year out to two days before the wedding when we realized we needed more chairs than we had initially ordered. We worked mostly with Glenn, who had endless patience and an expert sense of what we would need for our wedding. The tent looked beautiful and the workers who put it up were friendly and efficient.

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/04/2016

We rented chairs for our outdoor ceremony. Glenn was super responsive, helpful and a pleasure to work with. They helped us with an earlier setup time so our florist could decorate the chairs, and it looked great. Would definitely recommend.