American Party Lights Reviews

35 | Bend, OR

35 Reviews for American Party Lights

Richard · Married on 06/15/2014

This place is awesome! I went to American Party Lights a year ago. They provided high quality lighting on my event for a reasonable price. Everything went stress-free and flawless. The owner is an expert!

Mary · Married on 05/22/2014

I'm kind of into lighting! When I visit American Party Lights, I'm like a kid in a candy store. They may not be the friendliest, but they do know their stuff, are very competent and always take care of me. I love their selection!

Crystal · Married on 05/21/2014

I love this place. They have a good selection of lighting. I am very pleased with the service and selection at American Party Lights. And I always work with Michael who knows his stuff and is always extremely helpful.

• F

Franklin · Married on 04/23/2014

Great service! The staff at American Party Lights was patient and thorough. They provided high quality lighting on my wedding reception and all my guests gave compliments about it. I would like to recommend them to anyone.

Virginia · Married on 04/13/2014

Michael help us pick out lights for our party. He was helpful and knowledgeable. American Party Lights is definitely the place to go for lights. Thank you!

John · Married on 02/19/2014

Just came here when we need lighting for our wedding reception. We were helped by Michael. He was very helpful! Listened to our needs and did not try and oversell, only suggested what we needed. We will definitely be back to American Party Lights!!!

James · Married on 01/21/2014

Excellent lighting selection and value.
    It's easy to save money here so you feel good about spending for what you need.
    Light up people, this place rocks!
    Thank you American Party Lights.

• 5.0

Great price for great service!

Not knowing we could rent lights, i researched buying lights for our Daughter’s evening wedding. When i found American Party Lights, i found the cost to be 1/4 to 1/3 the price of buying. And it included everything needed to hang the lights. We were so happy with the result—and we’re not stuck owning lights we don’t need!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2019

Affordable and so convenient!

Instead of paying upwards of $800 for professional lighting installation from the local vendor in my area, we paid less than a quarter of that price for 6 strands of suspended Edison string lights, set up in a little over an hour by my husband & three friends. The lights arrived on the scheduled delivery date packed with very clear instructions for both the installation and the return process. I got exactly the look I wanted at such an amazing value.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Britta Roy · Married on 07/06/2019

1.0

Would not use again, or recommend to a friend

Terrible customer service. Full of excuses, and contradictory information given. The lights themself were great, so it's unfortunately that the company employees are so inept at basic customer service skills. Go elsewhere if there's even a slight chance you might require customer service help leading up to the event, or after. They are not reliable. Took over two weeks to get a response at all, and then they failed to take responsibility for their broken equipment.

Sent on 08/17/2019