American Floral Reviews

American Floral 5
American Floral 6
American Floral 7

Megan · Married on 10/25/2014

Gorgeous flowers and arrangements for our wedding! Couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Stacy · Married on 10/18/2014

Scott is hands down the best florist EVER!!!!! He was such a blast to work with. He had previously done my older sister's wedding and I loved his floral arrangements from her wedding. Although I went in a completely different direction from what my sister did, Scott made it happen. Being a huge Gamecock fan like myself, he helped us incorporate some garnet into our floral arrangements. I must have met with Scott 5 or 6 different times because I was constantly changing or tweaking what we wanted. Scott never complained and actually would make a suggestion that would turn out better than I had expected. He definitely went above and beyond on our wedding day as well. I still have people calling us talking about how beautiful our flowers were and the arrangement in the center of the tent. Scott you were amazing and such a blast to work with. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful

Sent on 11/18/2014

Kirsten · Married on 10/11/2014

I can't say enough good things about Scott and his team! They were professional, patient and the quality of their work was incredible. We were on a tight budget, but you would never have guessed that based on the end result. Also - Scott was helpful in recommending other vendors to us.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/27/2014

Scott and his staff are the best of the best! I'm the kind of person that has a hard time putting my thoughts into words and Scott took extra time to make sure he understood exactly what I wanted. The outcome was breathtaking! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments. It was a joy working with the American Floral team! :)

Sent on 10/14/2014

Sherry · Married on 08/30/2014

Scott and his staff were so professional, responsive and flexible in meeting with my daughter and me. The flowers TOOK MY BREATH AWAY and Scott and his staff saw our "vision" for a luxurious, elegant, old Hollywood style wedding. EVERYTHING WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Scott Jones was very responsive to our wants and needs. He made all changes that we wanted. I showed him a picture of what I wanted my bouquet to look like and he nailed it!

Sent on 08/24/2014

We had the best experience with American Floral. I went into a meeting with them with virtually no idea of what kind of flowers I wanted. But they gave me something even better than anything I could have imagined! When I arrived at the venue to prepare for the wedding, all the flowers were already set up (even before I asked them to come!). Everything was absolutely stunning, and people commented on the flowers over and over.

What a great experience!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Kristan · Married on 03/01/2014

Scott and the whole crew at American floral are not only amazing with their flowers they are amazing with their customer service. I am sure Scott doubles as a therapist. The flowers that Scott did for our wedding and my bridal portraits were absolutely amazing! Everyone at the wedding is still talking about how beautiful everything was. I am not a picky bride so I pretty much left everything up to Scott. And with very little help from me he took everything I imagined and made it so much better! Thank you Scott and thank you American floral for the most beautiful flowers and arrangements I have ever seen. I will never be able to thank you guys enough!!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Susie · Married on 02/15/2014

AMAZING work from Scott Jones and the American Floral team! Scott truly loves what he does and, most especially, ANTICIPATES needs that an overwhelmed bride and her mother would never have thought about! Having worked at so many venues nearby, he often already knows the layouts and best spots for flowers. We are so blessed to have worked with him! I HIGHLY recommend Scott!

Sent on 02/15/2014

American Floral's reply:

Thanks SO much Susie for the kind words !! It's very humbling to see...I don't have the words to express our gratitude. Thank You !!

Tiffany · Married on 01/11/2014

I had an awesome experience with Scott. Since my husband and I both work out of the country, we did everything from a distance. Scott was always available via email and would work with me to set up a time for telephone conversations also. I sent him tons of pictures and told him what I had in mind as far as my vision and he did the rest. He’s so friendly and very knowledgeable and helpful in every area of the wedding planning process. He’s also great about helping with ideas and suggestions. Everything was absolutely beautiful! I would certainly recommend him again.

Sent on 01/30/2014

American Floral's reply:

Thank You Tiffany !!! It was a real pleasure !! And STUNNING !!!! Your whole team did a great job and the Venue was Amazing !!!

Maria · Married on 01/04/2014

Scott and his team are so talented. I had no worries that our flowers would be perfect and just what I wanted for our big day. The bouquet for my bridal portrait was beautiful and made me so excited to see the rest of our flowers for our wedding day. Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 04/20/2014

From our very first meeting, Scott Jones was a pleasure to work with for my daughter's wedding. He listened, gave suggestions, and his sense of humor calmed this out of state Mother of the Bride down on more than one occasion. He was very honest and up front with all estimates. I was very worried about the arrangements due to our budget, but we left it up to him to choose the flowers. He and his staff created absolutely gorgeous arrangements for the wedding and reception! My daughter's bouquet was exactly what we envisioned, and all the flowers looked wonderful in the pictures. I will definitely recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Donna · Married on 11/15/2013

The buffet centerpiece and bridal bouquet were absolutely beautiful. They were exactly what I envisioned and made all of the other decor come together. The colors were perfect!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Scott and his team were great! He delivered what I asked for and gave suggestions when needed! Greatly appreciated how great my flowers looked!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2013

American Floral was INCREDIBLE! Scott, the owner, provided impeccable service and was extremely helpful the entire process! I actually left my previous florist because she was so unresponsive and scatter-brained. A friend recommended American Floral so I went to them and was amazed at the difference! Scott helped me figure out how to get the best flowers for my budget and was very honest and truly wanted to help me. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He also returns emails very promptly and meets with everyone personally. Definitely pick American Floral! They will help you create a beautiful vision for your wedding!

Sent on 08/22/2013

American Floral's reply:

Thank You SO much Kelsey !! It was an honor and a pleasure to help with your special day !! We wish you much happiness and success in your lives together ! Thanks for letting us be a part !

Scott and his team are awesome! Loved this place and the flowers were great!!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2013

Scott was so helpful in making our wedding day absolutely beautiful! He made the process of choosing everything from color schemes to placements of the flowers fun and easy. I would definitely use american floral again for any type of event!

Sent on 03/21/2014

American Floral's reply:

Thanks so much Samantha !!! Almost your Anniversary !!!! Congratulations !! Please send some pictures and tell your Dad & the family I said Hello !!

Hollis · Married on 12/08/2012

Scott Jones at American Floral is extremely talented and easy to work with. He has so many great ideas and was even able to offer great ideas and suggestions about other aspects of the wedding. He was great about following up with us and quick to respond anytime we tried to reach him. All of the floral arrangements on my wedding day were absolutely beautiful! Although his services weren't cheap, we thought he was well worth the money and we would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a talented and professional florist!

Sent on 12/12/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2012

I'm so happy we used American Floral for the flowers for the wedding and reception. Scott was so helpful throughout the whole process. The bouquets were beautiful and the arbor we had for the ceremony was stunning.

Sent on 08/21/2012

American Floral's reply:

What a great day for a lovely Bride and wonderful Family!! We couldn't be happier to have been part of such a special day...The American Floral Family

Leslie · Married on 07/28/2012

I was so pleased with Scott Jones at American Floral, and his willingness to make my wedding flowers fit my vision and my budget! Not knowing much about flowers myself, I was able to tell him the "look" that I was going for, and he definitely exceeded my expectations! The altar arrangements in the church were stunning, and the reception centerpieces were just the exactly what I had pictured in my mind! I highly recommend American Floral to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 11/08/2012

American Floral's reply:

Thank you SO much Leslie, for taking the time to write such a nice review !!! It was fun and over-to-quick...thanks for being so wonderful ! The nice thing about the flower business is it keeps me in touch with people throughout life....good occasions or Any occasion...we're here ! Best wishes !!

Julie · Married on 06/23/2012

I LOVED working with Scott and his staff at American Floral! He was very open to my ideas and wanted to make sure that he made my wedding dreams come true! The flowers at my wedding and reception were amazing, and I received MANY compliments about how beautiful they were! Scott took my ideas and created GORGEOUS pieces that were literally beyond my imagination! I highly recommend American Floral!!!

Sent on 07/12/2012

American Floral's reply:

Thank you SO much Julie !! It was SUCH a pleasure helping with your special day !!! Much happiness and success ...remember, You have a friend in the flower business !!

Jessie · Married on 10/22/2011

I don't know where to start on Scott at American Floral. From the first meeting I had with him to decide on a florist, he shared my vision for my floral arragements and was just as excited as I was. I completely trusted him and felt at ease with my decision to have him take complete creative control. I just told him the colors and asked to add peacock feathers. I saw my flowers for the first time on my wedding day and was floored. They were far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, my bouquet was perfect and the arch and centerpieces were stunning. We had orchids for the men's tuxes and they were amazing, simple, exactly what I wanted. Scott went FAR beyond my expectations, I still have compliments on how beautiful the flowers were....I could go on for days, but the short version is that I truly believe every bride should at least meet with him and see his work before making a decision to go elsewhere!

Sent on 11/17/2011

American Floral's reply:

Thank you Jessie !! It was a beautiful day and a perfect wedding for a WONDERFUL couple !!! Much happiness to you and your wonderful family !

Micah · Married on 10/22/2011

A great florist. Very punctual and willing to work with my ideas. My bouquet was amazing, everyone loved it! I came in with an idea and they made it a reality! They also made our wedding cake topper out of flowers that were out of season. They looked amazing as well! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 01/31/2012

American Floral's reply:

Thanks SO much for such a great review !! We always want perfection for EVERY Bride !! SO glad you were happy !! Good Luck !!!

Christina · Married on 09/05/2010

Omg Scott and his team at American Floral are fantastic. They are a little more expensive than other florists but their work is worth every penny. They are very flexible and are able to create your dreams and visions even if you can't quite describe exactly what it is you want. Scott also helps you formulate a vision if you have no idea what you want. Both my bridal portrait bouquet and wedding bouquet were perfect and exactly what I asked for. They also made hair pieces for my girls to match, a gorgeous cake topper and table centerpieces. The staff is very friendly and they offer flexible payment plans so you're not bombarded during those last 2 weeks when all your other vendor payments are due. Though they are a little more expensive, pick American Floral bc they are reliable, trustworthy and fantastic at what they do. I've learned with other vendors, that you want to pay that extra dollar or drive that extra distance for a well reviewed, reputable vendor.

Sent on 09/22/2010

American Floral's reply:

Thank you SO Much !! You said what I preach...You get what you pay for !! Congratulations !!!! We wish you much happiness and blessings !!!

Heather · Married on 10/10/2009

Scott was incredible. Very easy to work with, even when I started to enter panic mode a few weeks before the wedding. I pretty much just left everything in his hands. And I am glad I did! All of our bouquets and arrangements were breathtaking! He did a magnificent job! My pictures look so incredible with these beautiful flowers!

Sent on 10/25/2009