American Dream Cakes Reviews

American Dream Cakes 5
American Dream Cakes 6
American Dream Cakes 7

Teresa · Married on 04/05/2014

My cake from American Dream Cakes was perfect! My husband and I have different tastes in what we wanted for our wedding cake and they made it very easy for us to select the design along with we wanted the ribbon in our wedding color and they went out of there way to find what we requested. It was set up flawlessly and most of all it was amazingly delicious!!! Everyone is still commenting on the cake!!! And we intend to have them make us a little one because we want more! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • F

Fallin · Married on 10/28/2013

We had a beautiful three tier red velvet cake for our wedding. Everyone at the wedding kept telling us how great the cake was. We were extremely satisfied with how it turned out!

Sent on 11/04/2013

PAM · Married on 05/19/2012

Everything was perfect! Your service, your professionalism, and your thoughtfullnes in all our unforseen problems was the BEST! The cake tasted heavenly and it was SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! YOU ARE THE BEST!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Christian · Married on 09/23/2017

Enjoyed ordering from them. Our cake was beautiful and the flavors were wonderful. Despite not being a personal design of their own, they did a great job making our cake the way we wanted. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Thank you, Christian!

Kim · Married on 04/13/2019

Easy and delicious

From beginning to end, the process was easy and the cake looked beautiful and tasted yummy!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Kim
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on WeddingWire. We're so happy you enjoyed the cake. Those ombre roses made for a beautiful design.
    We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!

Tanya · Married on 06/22/2012

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with how our wedding cake from American Dream Cakes turned out. They listened to what I had to say about what kind of cake I wanted and they produced a cake that was truly a work of art. Every detail was impeccable. The cake included sugar sculptures, which looked like glass! The sugar scupltures were amazing! I was going to be happy if the cake looked amazing and tasted good. Well, the cake looked amazing and tasted GREAT!!! It was truly one of the best cakes I have ever tasted. My guests were raving about the beautiful cake that also tasted wonderful! The cake was moist and flavorful. The icing was the perfect combination of sweet but not too sweet. The price of the cake was a little higher than we had hoped to pay, but after seeing the finished product, we are so happy that we went with ADC. Also, they were very professional and responsive. I never had to wait long at all to have a call or email returned. I most definitely recommend ADC to anyone who wants a cake that not only tastes incredible, but is also a work of art!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Catherine · Married on 04/26/2014

We absolutely loved our wedding cake! It came out too perfect for words! It was delicious and everyone loved the teal ombré.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/21/2016

2.5

OVERALL, THE CAKE WAS BEAUTIFUL AND TASTED GREAT. I JUST THINK IT IS OVERPRICED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT IN A SMALL TOWN.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Danielle
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with us. It was our pleasure to make the wedding cake for you and Ryan, and we're honored you were so overall pleased with our services. As a custom cake shop our cakes are priced based on each unique cake design and the time it takes to create. We respect that you feel $4.50 per serving is too much for a wedding cake. Sincerely, Team ADC