American Deluxe Band Reviews

34 | Philadelphia, PA

34 Reviews for American Deluxe Band

American deluxe band is the best kept secret in the wedding events industry. I love how friendly and personable the band was I felt as though my friends were performing for my wedding. They played a variety of songs me and my husband love and had our guests out on the dance floor all night long! Our guests all said that how amazing the band was and how they made our small wedding reception feel like a huge party! I would highly recommend american deluxe band to any bride out there who wants not only a memorable wedding reception but high quality entertainment personalized to their individual style and personality. Better book them quick too because the secret of this talented and just amazing band is getting out!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Ann Marie · Married on 01/15/2012

Thank you so much!! My 50th was so much fun and I don't think I sat down the entire night.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

Clay, KJ, and the American Deluxe Band are a MUST have at your wedding. Our dance floor felt like a concert and there wasn't a square of unused space. We found them to be incredibly flexible and professional - it was a pleasure working with them. Multiple guests at our wedding told us they were the best wedding band they had ever heard! We looked at every large wedding band and entertainment company in the Philly area, and American Deluxe was by far the best value for your money - it was truly the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Miranda · Married on 07/01/2017

American Deluxe were one of the best parts of our wedding! My husband and I are both musicians, so finding a band was quite a task for us while we were planning. The second we heard American Deluxe play at their open rehearsal we were 100% sure they were the perfect band for us. Every single person at our wedding remarked at how incredible they were. They were super flexible in their set list and were able to learn on a number of specific songs we requested. Clay, the band leader, is a joy to work with. Super nice and down to earth guy who was such a great addition to our day. Every musician in this band is top notch!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Charlie · Married on 06/23/2018

Let me start this review by saying I'm the groom and my one big task was the music. I came across American Deluxe via a booking agency and was a little worried at first because I couldn't find a ton of info on them or videos of their shows. Coming from grad school a few states away, I also couldn't get down to see them live, but after speaking to Clay I felt confident in my pick. After a little back and forth with my wife about cost, we made the booking.

I cannot express how great of a decision it was. Clay was very down to earth and easy to work with. He completely got our style and there wasn't a song played all night that didn't have people up and dancing. The covered the whole event including ceremony and cocktail hour. My wife had a particular song she wanted to walk in to ("Home" by Edward Sharpe) and Clay and his guitar player tailored a perfect rendition for her.

Throughout the night the dance floor was packed. They got the mix of fast/slow, old/new, and hit/surprise songs perfect. I had no less than a dozen people come up to me with some variation of "Oh my goodness this band is incredible" during the reception and received a handful of texts about it in the days after. Among those that commented were a few professional musicians, all in agreement about the level of talent on stage.

If you're deciding between multiple groups, let me cast my vote to these guys. They stand out not just as top tier musicians, but having been to a dizzying number of weddings over the last few years, I can say that they are truly unique when it comes to their set lists and their ability to read the room. If it comes down to cost, make the cuts somewhere else. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2018

American Deluxe Band was absolutely a highlight of our wedding! They are an incredible band who knew how to really read the room and play the perfect setlist based on our conversations. We had so much fun and for weeks afterwards, guests were commenting on how it was the best wedding band they've seen. We couldn't stop dancing and wanted them to play forever!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/02/2016

Amazing and so so talented! We requested them learn our wedding song by Peter Gabriel- and it was beautiful. We loved how they put their own twist on it. Our guests danced the night away and couldn't stop talking about their purple rain performance. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Mark · Married on 05/16/2015

When it came to the details of our wedding, I let my fiancée make all of the decisions, with one BIG exception: I wanted to make sure that the entertainment at our wedding reception was exceptional. Over the years, I had been to plenty enough weddings to see the good, the bad, and the ugly. As much as a DJ can be fun, from an entertainment point-of-view, they're really 1-dimensional, and only as good as the plastic CDs they play. DJs have little flexibility to enhance a song, or incorporate the vibes of the crowd into the pulse of the party. A band, on the other hand, and a good band at that, like American Deluxe, knows how and when to ramp up the music, how to improvise ANY song, and how to captivate the audience. Needless to say, we made a great decision in hiring American Deluxe for our special celebration. Our wedding reception was an overwhelmingly fun and memorable occasion. We received many compliments from our guests as to the classiness and vibrant atmosphere that the band brought to the party. And the groom, if I don't mind saying, feels like he's started out his marriage making a great decision from Day One! Definitely hire a band, and if at all possible, hire American Deluxe! Happy Wedding Day to you and yours!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

3.0

Amazing band! They were the hit of our wedding. Our guests never got off the dance floor and kept asking “where did you find this band?!”

Sent on 10/13/2018