Amelia's Signature Events Reviews

4 | Bala Cynwyd, PA

4 Reviews for Amelia's Signature Events

Shemir · Married on 06/30/2016

Amelia's Signature Events is a very professional event planning organization. I receive prompt call backs and prompt answers to all my question. Everything is being handled by them and before i have to ask if something is done I am being told its already handled. They went through the entire weeding with me all the way down to the bridal and groom parties. I would recommend anyone planning an event to use ASE.

Akeisha · Married on 04/23/2016

I recently got married in Philadelphia and we hired Amelia, The Planner, as our first step. That was by far the best thing we could have done. We both work two jobs and it was just so overwhelming at first. Luckily, I knew someone who had used Amelia as her planner. She highly recommended her. Everything we heard was just so positive. So we met with her 6 months before the wedding and she took it from there! She immediately questioned me about what I wanted and began suggesting vendors she knew and trusted. She was right on each one. She gave us a task timeline and tried to keep us on budget. She has immaculate taste on what will look the best and she knows what will work. We also hired her for our catering needs and our guests are still talking about our food choices. Amelia knows this business and other people had only high praises for her professionalism and just plain cute personality. We highly recommend hiring Amelia as your wedding planner.

Sent on 04/30/2016

After my engagement I knew that I was the marrying type, but not the wedding planning type. Therefore, I began a long search for wedding planners. I found Amelia's Signature Events and was able to receive full service wedding planning for an affordable price. Despite, no interest in planning my dream day, I knew most of the details I wanted and Amelia delivered on my fairytale day. She and her staff are organized, professional, patient, and passionate. Choosing Amelia's Signature Events allowed me to have a stressf-ree day and start a long term relationship with a "go to" all around event planner. Stop looking Brides, and Book them!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Casandra · Married on 07/26/2015

Amelia and her staff are the most understanding, efficient, thoughtful and creative bunch I've ever had the pleasure of encountering. They all adapted to my needs and always seemed to be a step ahead!