Amelia Cole Weddings + Events Reviews

Amelia Cole Weddings + Events 5
Amelia Cole Weddings + Events 6
Amelia Cole Weddings + Events 7

Stefanie · Married on 08/20/2016

I would not have been able to plan the wedding of my dreams without Amelia Cole! As a horrible event planner, I was unable to fully comprehend everything that goes into planning a wedding. My meetings with Taylor, Emily and Emily brought to light how many little (yet EXTREMELY important) details I would have missed without their guidance. I was able to enjoy my wedding day, and not have to think about those little things, or even the big things! Thanks to Amelia Cole events, my family and I were able to enjoy the wedding of my dreams and not have a care in the world! A perfect example of their ability to go above and beyond would be their ability to make sure my wedding would be outside. As a little bit of a back story, the city of Chicago was now longer allowing my venue to have outdoor music past a certain time. This decision was sprung upon us 6 weeks before my wedding. My fiance and I were set on having our wedding outside, as originally planned. Taylor and her crew working diligently to make sure that the venue made an exception on our behalf. After a week of going back and forth, we were able to continue as originally planned, and have our wedding outside! We were and still are eternally grateful! I highly recommend Amelia Cole if you're looking for a wedding planner. They are professional, responsive, FLEXIBLE and provided excellent service. If I could give more than 5 stars in all categories, I would. Thank you so much Amelia Cole!!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Laura · Married on 07/16/2016

Taylor was a god-send! I don't know how we would have pulled the day off without her help! It was so nice to be able to pass all of the vendor information off to her and then not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding - my husband, family and I were able to focus on the events of the day instead of the details. I highly recommend Taylor to anyone looking for an event coordinator!

Sent on 08/06/2016

May · Married on 05/21/2016

Look no further for wedding coordination services - seriously, book Amelia Cole and you won't be disappointed. We could not have had the perfect wedding that we did without their help. Taylor was absolutely INCREDIBLE in every way possible. She made us feel like we were the most important clients she had. She responded to all of our emails almost instantly and answered all of our questions - even sometimes before we asked them. She is patient, professional, uber-organized and is so much fun to work with. She went above and beyond and was somehow in multiple places at once during our wedding day because every time anyone needed her, she was there! From setting up displays and table-scapes to managing the wait staff to handling guest questions and keeping us on our timeline, Taylor made our wedding day go off without a hitch and my husband and I were able to truly be present at our wedding and enjoy it. We can't thank Amelia Cole enough for all they did from our first meeting to helping our band load their equipment in their cars at the end of our night. They are the absolute best there is!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Working with Taylor from Amelia Cole was wonderful. She always found a way to make our vision for the day come to life. She was extremely thorough and on our day we didn't have to worry about a thing. She was the perfect complement to our wedding planning process and we're so thankful for all of her help. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Carly · Married on 10/04/2013

Taylor and Emily from "Amelia Cole" are simply the best. These two ladies are so easy to work with and make planning a breeze. They have an eye for style, and their work can best be described as classic and timeless. I was so impressed with everything they put their hands on! For our event, they made an incredible flower wall (yes...literally a wall of flowers...it was as if it was out of a movie!) that was the highlight of our pictures...a gorgeous flower crown for me to wear which made me feel incredible...and styled our event in a way that matched our personalities to a tee. They have an eye for design, and I couldn't be more impressed with their professionalism. Amelia Cole was our pleasure to work with, and we recommend them to all of our friends who are in need event planning, floral design, or decor! We needed someone to bring our vision to life, and Taylor and Emily were able to do that - plus much much more.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Susan · Married on 07/02/2016

Taylor was my coordinator at Rivers as well as my day of wedding planner. Starting from the begining Taylor was amazing! She took all of the vendor coordinating off my plate and I was able to sit back and enjoy everything during the rehearsal, wedding and after! Everyone in my bridal party kept commenting on how great she was to work with and how they knew everything they needed to do, where to be and when.

Someone told me during my planning process that hiring a day-of coordinator is the best money you will ever spend and I can confirm that this is 100% valid! Wouldn't have been able to do it without her!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Christopher · Married on 06/25/2016

The Amelia Cole crew were always on the ball, frankly, I have never seen someone respond to e-mails as quickly as Taylor did. Whenever we had any issue, Taylor took care of it right away, contacting vendors, keeping everyone in the loop. Use Amelia Cole if you don't want to have to worry about anything!

Sent on 07/05/2016