Amelia Cole Weddings + Events Reviews

Amelia Cole Weddings + Events 5
Amelia Cole Weddings + Events 6
Amelia Cole Weddings + Events 7

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2017

There are very few people I would trust with my wedding day vision more than myself and Taylor, owner of Amelia Cole Events, is one of those people!! Taylor was our planner for our wedding on 9/9/17 and having her was a total blessing!! From the start she made vendor recommendations, brought decor ideas to the table and helped us think of details we would have never thought of on our own. Her honesty was very evident and I trusted all the advice she passed on to me and am so glad I did!
    Leading up to the big day, Taylor handled all vendor communication, timeline preparation, and so much more so we were able to not stress one bit and enjoy our time before the wedding!
    On the day of the wedding Taylor was an absolute angel. My family, fiancé, and I were able to be in the moment and live out every minute of our big day we had been planning for so long because Taylor was in complete control. She handled and orchestrated every single detail the day of our wedding to perfection. Everything ran so smoothly, she had the bridal party and all vendors where they needed to be at all times and kept us all on schedule. Not one ball was dropped and I can honestly say there was not a single flaw or part of the day I can say, "I wish this had been better" because everything was executed perfectly!! Even when the Best Man forgot the wedding rings (whoops!) Taylor sent her assistant to grab them and had them arrive at the church before we did!! On top of this all, Taylor is a calming presence and a true joy to have by your side on your wedding day. We enjoyed every single second of our day because we knew Taylor was in control. My mom and I didn't worry once about anything and truly felt like guests at our own party!!!
    Taylor is just the best and as my now husband would say, A TOTAL ROCKSTAR and I will recommend her to anyone looking for a planner!!!
    XOXOXO
    D

Sent on 12/08/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2017

My husband and I still talk about how amazing Taylor was! We were toying with getting a day of coordinator and after the first meeting with Taylor, I knew that we had to have her there for our big day. She is so professional and responsive, and really knows the business well. During our walk through she knew all of the right questions to ask, and ensured that our big day went off without a hitch. We had a few last minute changes during the ceremony, and Taylor worked her magic so that nobody except us would ever know of the changes. If you're debating on hiring a day of coordinator or planner, DO IT. You can not go wrong with Taylor and her team! :)

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Amelia Cole Weddings + Events 8
    Amelia Cole Weddings + Events 9
    Amelia Cole Weddings + Events 10

amy · Married on 09/08/2017

I am SO happy I met Taylor with Amelia Cole and that she was available to help me with my wedding! After having spoken with several of the big Chicago wedding planning companies and being less than impressed with what they offered, I randomly met Taylor at Art of Imagination after I overheard her saying she lit 200 candles at a wedding the week before! None of the big Chicago wedding planning companies I spoke to sounded like they would even put in half of the amount of effort Taylor puts in. We hired Taylor as our 'month of' coordinator but from day 1 she was always just an email away, checking in and offering to help wherever she could. Her timelines and coordination are perfection, and all of my vendors were extremely impressed. She takes all the stress out of your day and makes sure that everything is done with a level of detail and perfection even the most Type-A person would appreciate. Plus shes fun and friendly and makes you feel like you just have a friend helping you along the way. Taylor's services are by far the best money I spent on my wedding day. I would recommend her 1000 times over!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kristina · Married on 09/02/2017

Taylor was amazing to work with! I work at a large resort and we see 100+ weddings a year. She was very professional, responsive, and just a dream to work with! She took all the stress off the bride the days leading up to the wedding and the day of. I hope to work with Taylor again soon! Wish i had her for every wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2017

This review is very overdue but I wanted to make sure to post kudos to this great company. Regina was our wedding month of coordinator for our last month. She was amazing! From the last few weeks to the rehearsal to the end of the reception, she was extremely helpful. I think there were a couple issues but Regina handled them quickly, usually before we even knew what was happening. We received many compliments from our bridal party and guests saying she was on top of it and that I did not seem stressed at all--- we weren't stressed cause we knew Regina was taking care of everything! We truly enjoyed working with her.. she was professional, easy to get along with, and just fun! We were on the fence about hiring a coordinator but my husband and I are sure glad we did! Thank you Regina and Taylor!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Claire · Married on 09/01/2017

I’m going to go right ahead and say Taylor is absolutely amazing! Not only did she take the stress of the vendors off of our shoulders she was there to help and guide us in the last month of our wedding planning and wedding day. We hired her for the month of planning and she went above and beyond for absolutely everything. I still get compliments about how amazing and on top of things Taylor was. She truly made my day as special as I had hoped it would be and more!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Julie · Married on 08/19/2017

We hired Taylor from Amelia Cole Wedding + Events for Month of Coordination Services for our June 10th wedding in Traverse City, MI. I was very overwhelmed once I started planning our destination wedding. Thankfully I got connected with Taylor in Chicago and after I contracted with Taylor, my mind immediately felt at ease! I realized that we wouldn't have to do all of this alone and there was an expert planner there to help us! Working with Taylor was incredibly easy. She is very responsive to all forms of communication, email, text, calls etc. I felt so comfortable asking for her opinion or getting her input on a decision. Throughout the planning process, Taylor and I would schedule touch base meetings to make sure I had everything on track. I always felt so much better after those meetings! Then 6 weeks out from the wedding, we had a final walk through and Taylor took over, handling the timelines and vendor communications. That made the last month of wedding planning so much less stressful and much more enjoyable for my husband and I. Taylor was so helpful to drive several boxes of items to the venue and then bring them back to Chicago after the wedding. Our wedding weekend was perfect! And it couldn't have been so perfect without Taylor. She kept all vendors informed of the timeline, the rehearsal ceremony was a breeze, the set up at the venue went off without a hitch and so did the entire reception! We didn't have to worry about a thing during our wedding. I knew that Taylor had it all covered. I can't say enough positive things about working with her. Highly recommend you hire her!! It will be the best decision you make during your wedding planning process! Thanks Taylor!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Allison · Married on 07/08/2017

If I could give Taylor 100 stars I would. SHE IS AMAZING and worth 10 times what she charges. My fiance and I just got married this past weekend and Taylor was there every step of the way. From questions that I had 10 months before the wedding, to being there until after the last song (plus putting things away long after the last guest left), Taylor was there every step of the way, but didn't actually get in the way of the wedding celebrations - at one point, I forgot she was even there!

During the planning process, she would respond to my emails instantly, making me feel like I was her only bride - a skill that not many people have. She never made me feel bad for my constant stream of emails or for asking a million questions. She is truly a professional and I could not have done it without her.

My sister and brother-in-law were guessing how much she charged - they guessed $10,000 and $8,000. That's how amazing she is and how much she is worth! Please, do yourself a favor and if you haven't booked her yet, DO IT NOW! She's amazing!! She is the best money we spent on the wedding and couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Tony · Married on 07/08/2017

Working with Emily from Amelia Cole defined what an exceedingly professional planner looks like for us. She was amiable, stress-free and let the couple enjoy their day as they planned it, but still punctual and aware of timeline constraints. She kept things cohesive with the vendor team and was very communicative. We've seen many planners in action and Emily is uniquely equipped for the job. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

I am so thankful that I decided to use Amelia Cole events to help plan our July '17 wedding. I was looking for a "month-of" planner to help communicate with vendors, organize the last minute details, and make sure the big day went smoothly. Amelia Cole was recommended by my florist and from our first phone call I was sold. Taylor, the owner, was so professional and worked with me to create a personalized plan to meet our needs. Emily, another planner at AC, became our lead planner. Emily was an absolute dream to work with. She was never pushy, kept us on our timeline without being overbearing, and was so responsive to all of my crazy middle of the night emails. I was at ease throughout the whole process just knowing I had someone to ask advice when I was feeling overwhelmed (aka how in the world do you manage the whole trolly situation???). I think one of my favorite aspects was that 2-weeks before the wedding, Emily became the main contact person for our vendors. I no longer had to answer vendor questions about start/end times, phone numbers, locations, etc., which 2 weeks before the wedding is the last thing you want to be doing! I cannot recommend Amelia Cole, Taylor, and Emily enough. Thank you two for really making our big day so special. We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Amelia Cole events to help organize the day of the wedding. Initially, I thought this meant they would help set up the reception venue and take some stress off of me on the wedding day. To my surprise, Amelia Cole was there throughout the entire process of planning, answering my questions. A month out, we met and they raised many points that I hadn't even thought of yet. They then worked with all my vendors towards the end, leaving me with nothing to worry about. The job they did was phenomenal - we just can't get over how they surpassed our expectations. We are so happy we used Amelia Cole for our wedding and will be forever grateful.

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • Jamandance

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

Taylor is a joy to work with. She assisted us with month/day of planning and organization. We were extremely involved which didn't bother her. And we loved the peace of mind she gave us by confirming everything with vendors, creating our timeline, and making sure everything happened according to plan. She felt like a best friend by the end yet was always very professional. Also 5+ stars for responding to emails and texts immediately!! I highly recommend Amelia Cole (Taylor and team)! :)

Sent on 06/24/2017

Brittney · Married on 05/27/2017

We hired Amelia Cole Weddings + Events for a day-of-coordinator and we are so happy we did! I don't know how we could have planned everything without the help of Taylor and her team. Taylor helped us out from day 1 by answering questions, recommending vendors, and making sure everything was in order for our big day. I knew I could count on Taylor for any questions or concerns I had during our 14 month engagement period. Emily was the day-of-coordinator who spent our whole wedding day with us. She kept everything running smoothly and made sure vendors knew when and where to be at all times during the day. Thank you so much to the Amelia Cole team for keeping me stress-free during the whole wedding process!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Danya · Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing! Taylor is seriously the best planner and person I've ever worked with. You will regret not hiring her for your wedding or event. She takes care of every. little. aspect. to make sure YOU, the bride, and the groom are happiest! Such professionalism and such care, we had an amazing day with Taylor by our side. THANK YOU TAY. <3

Sent on 06/22/2017

Alice · Married on 05/21/2017

Taylor was recommended to me by my florist, and I am so glad that I booked her for month-of-wedding planning! I originally was not going to hire a wedding planner, but I am so incredibly happy that I did. Taylor was great to work with! She is extremely professional and attentive to detail. From the moment I met her, I felt she understood what I wanted out of the wedding, and she helped my vision become a reality. She offered me guidance, without pushing me into decisions. The day of the wedding, her and Regina handled everything flawlessly. The best compliment I can give is that I don't even know what needs to be done the day of the wedding because she took care of it all and allowed me to fully enjoy my day! Your wedding day will fly by so fast, and you do not want to spend a second worrying about organizing or small things that go wrong. One of the best decisions I made was hiring Taylor!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot begin to say enough about Taylor at Amelia Cole Weddings. To say she went above and beyond isn't enough. My wedding would have not been as seamless as it was without her. She walked me through the entire process, making sure vendors were contacted, delivery time and dates were on schedule, to assisting with everything the day of, even delivering things that were left at the reception to my hotel at 1 am!! I would have been lost without Taylor's consistent helpfulness throughout the entire wedding process. The last couple weeks approaching the wedding I was able to be calm knowing Taylor had everything handled. Taylor and Amelia Cole Wedding and Events would be my #1 must have for ANY wedding!!!! Thank you thank you thank you Taylor!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Erika · Married on 04/22/2017

Taylor from Amelia Cole was absolutely phenomenal. She was incredibly organized and very professional. She removed all the stress leading up to the wedding. She also had multiple priorities to juggle the day of the wedding and did an impeccable job. She made sure everything went perfectly on our special day. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

I'm an out of town bride, and Taylor assisted me with everything. She was so helpful and prompt about answering my questions and emails.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Judy · Married on 10/01/2016

We worked with Amelia Cole for day-of coordinator services and floral services and were very satisfied. Taylor is awesome! She's incredibly organized, very responsive, and easy to work with. We were planning our wedding from out of state so she was flexible with in person meetings, scheduling phone calls, and talking via email. We highly recommend her. Emily did a great job with our bouquets and centerpieces. They turned out beautifully! Thank you ladies for your contribution to our wedding day. We couldn't have don't it without you.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

My wedding day was a dream thanks to Emily from Amelia Cole Weddings and Events. From the time she showed up smiling and ready to go in the morning, to the end of the night, she made sure everything went smoothly. She was professional, helpful and the right mix of energetic and calm. When I decided I wanted a different boutinieere for my husband, she actually made one! With Emily coordinating with the different vendors and the venue, I was able to devote my energy to enjoying my day. I'm so grateful for everything she did. I highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Taylor was the best investment I could have made! She is talented, caring and a true professional! I hired her for "day of" services to ensure all of the coordination with our vendors were in place. We also ended up having her organize our linen, charger and table rentals. I don't know what I would have done without her. She was so responsive to any question I had, getting back to me so quickly each time! She really takes the anxiety out of the planning process and she is passionate about what she does. About 2 weeks prior to our big day, we received a very detailed timeline that we were able to hand out to our immediate family and wedding party. This was key to ensuring organization for everyone involved as they all knew where to be and when. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Taylor, she is a wonderful person who I can now call a friend!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Tiffany · Married on 09/03/2016

Taylor is the best. I hired her about a month out from my wedding day which was my biggest mistake, I should have hired her instantly upon meeting her. For me, it was hard to let go of every aspect of the wedding because I had a very clear vision of what I wanted. About a month before the wedding, I realized I was BEYOND overwhelmed so I reached out to Taylor, and set up a meeting and we lived happily ever after. She was able to jump right in, instantly contacted all of my vendors and created the most perfect day of schedule instantly. The day of the wedding went perfectly. She was on top of everything, getting people to where they need to be, making sure everyone in the bridal party had everything they needed. It was such a relief having her and I don't know what I would have done without her help.

Aside from her being an amazing planner, Taylor is the sweetest human. She's always checking in on how my son is doing, because he has a lot of health issues, and it really means a lot to me that she thinks of him and Joshua and I and cares enough to make sure we are all doing okay. She also brought me the cutest little gift and card before the wedding which was very thoughtful. Those traits combined with the fact that she has killer style and a great sense of humor made her the perfect choice for our wedding!

I cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Tiffany · Married on 09/03/2016

Emily from Amelia Cole provided all of our floral for our September 3rd wedding. Working with her was so fun and easy. Upon meeting, I told her our basic color scheme and general ideas and showed her my scatter brain pinterest board. I had probably 48 different ideas but she somehow was able to take common themes and create a wonderful proposal of how she wanted to do out wedding. She even went the extra mile by taking me to the flower shop and showing me a bunch of pieces she wanted to use in the wedding.

She knew from the start that we were on a relatively strict budget for the wedding and worked really well with it. She also was a huge help in helping me pick out table linen colors and structuring a floorplan. I think one of my favorite things about Emily is that she was not afraid to tell me if something I want is going to be way too expensive or look way to ridiculous.

Everything was BEAUTIFUL at the wedding. From the moment my bouquet was dropped off I knew the rest of our venue was going to be flawless. It was! the colors she used were exactly what we had imagined, everything had a bright, vintage vibe and it worked perfectly with the space, everyone kept saying "did you spend like $5,000 on floral?" and I was just like nope, my girl Emily is just THAT GOOD!

She was also really easy to work with, any time I needed to check in on something she was quick with responses. We even exchanged pictures of cute babies :) . Emily and Amelia Cole are amazing and did a wonderful job, I've already recommended them to one of my newly engaged friends ;) Lol

Sent on 09/06/2016

MaryAnn · Married on 08/20/2016

I can't say enough about Taylor and her staff at Amelia Cole! If I could rate them 10 stars in each category I would. I was the mother of the bride and hired AC as the day-of coordinator. Their work went way beyond the day-of though! We did not have to lift a finger dealing with vendors for the entire month prior to the wedding and I was actually able to thoroughly enjoy my daughter's wedding day. Any questions or requests we had were answered promptly and every detail was to our satisfaction. It was a beautiful day thanks to Taylor, Emily P. and Emily D.! I am going to miss them!! I wholeheartedly recommend Amelia Cole to anyone looking for assistance in the sometimes overwhelming experience of planning a wedding. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Sandy · Married on 08/20/2016

Is it possible to give 10 stars all across the board, because that is what I would like to give! I don't even know if there are enough kind words to say about Taylor. I am an events manager for a living and I also coordinate weddings on the side, so as you can suspect, my expectations were extremely high and I was very critical. She blew all my expectations out of the water and all I can say about her is that she is.... AMAZING. Her calming demeanor kept me cool, calm and collected through the day. She didn't let me lift a finger and took care of everything you could possible imagine (and trust me I had a lot of things to take care of). She took my vision and ideas for my wedding and executed them better than I could have. She was absolutely the best vendor I hired for my wedding, a true professional, and I would recommend her to any bride. Taylor, I know I already told you, but thank you, thank you, A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU!!!! XOXO!

Sent on 08/23/2016