Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 5
Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 6
Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 7

Annalise · Married on 06/17/2016

As a Woman of Color I was surprised to find that in 2016 there are not many MUA with experience with women of color in their portfolios. Finding a MUA for my wedding day in Vegas a bit of a challenge but I found Amelia C and choose MUA Bri. OMG Bri is amazing and made me look amazing. She arrived 15 minutes before our scheduled time, introduced herself and began to setup in the second bathroom. Bri asked me about my day to day makeup and promised to keep my bridal makeup clean yet give me a wow effect. She succeeded and even had fun with my Wife and our friends. I got so many compliments on my dress and my makeup. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Bri. If you're a Woman of Color please request Bri she knows what she is doing XO

Sent on 06/21/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/04/2016

AMAZING! Amelia C and Co could not have been a more perfect choice for wedding hair and makeup. They were communicative, prompt and efficient. They also could not have done a better job. My mom left the room for a little while and came back and literally dropped her jaw. They did exactly what I wanted and did it perfectly. I was planning my wedding from out of town and never had the chance to meet them or do a trial and they provided me with the EXACT vision I planned. You need to book them for your wedding; they are amazing!!!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Brandy · Married on 05/20/2016

I was a little nervous about booking a vendor in Vegas from Texas without doing a run-through first, but those fears were gone immediately upon meeting my team on my wedding day! Our hair and make-up were spot on! I had pictures for reference on my phone and they were met with great appreciation. Our team was talkative and put my bridesmaids and myself at ease. Their personalities and professionalism were top notch. I could not have been happier with the quality of work. My make up artist used individual eyelashes on us and we LOVED the difference this made in our look. We were even able to wear them to the pool the next day! One of my bridesmaids decided to have her hair done at the last minute and Sam was able to graciously accommodate. Amazing service and amazing quality. I cannot say enough great things about these guys! The price was phenomenal as well! Great value! If you are an out of state bride looking for a hair or makeup vendor in Vegas, this is the vendor you must book!

Sent on 05/28/2016

I would absolutely recommend Amelia C and Co to anyone! From my 1st email with Rob to the final touch of lip gloss, everything was perfect. My makeup artist was Kay and she was wonderful, professional and an absolute sweetheart. I did a trial with her in February so I knew I was in good hands when my wedding day rolled around. She made my bridesmaids and I look absolutely stunning. Thank you!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Kathryn · Married on 05/14/2016

I just want to say thank you for making me look wonderful on my wedding day! From the very beginning, it was very easy to communicate with Rob to secure our date for the services. Amelia and her team was on time. I had 6 bridesmaids, and they all looked fantastic! They were so excited, impressed and super happy with how their hair and make up came out!
    I was so lucky to have Amelia do my hair and make up. She's amazing! Such a pro and very attentive. I didn't have to tell her much about what I want as I was open to anything, and I was blown away with how beautiful I felt that day! I couldn't thank you enough! I would definitely recommend it to anyone, and worth every penny I spent! THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/19/2016

kristina · Married on 04/23/2016

Thank you for the gorgeous job that you did on me (the bride), my 3 bridesmaids and my mothers hair and makeup. I was a little worried booking a makeup/hair team without knowing anyone that has used them before. I live on the east coast and planning my wedding online and over the phone. But your online reviews were amazing and the photos of examples just spoke to me. I am so happy that I did choose Amelia C & Co hair and makeup artistry! I booked your services by email and it was so easy. I even wanted to make payments ahead of time and that was very easy as well. I was beyond happy and loved my hair and makeup. Never knew my eye brows could look so good! Ha! Thank you for making my feel as gorgeous as you did on my wedding day! I would definitely recommend you to any bride that is looking for a talented professional that makes you feel comfortable and amazing in your own skin!
    Love, Kristina!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Alyssa · Married on 04/16/2016

I just got married on April 16th and had Alana as my makeup artist and Daileny and Karah for hair. Alana was amazing and professional in every way! All I had to do was show her a picture of the makeup I was going for and she completely replicated the look I always pictured for my wedding day! Not only she is good but she was so fast and you could tell she has been in the business for many years! Daileny and Karah were the hairstylists for myself and bridesmaids! Both of them were amazing! Daileny did my trial and made everything so easy! I showed her my dream look and of course, she did it EXACTLY what the picture looked like. If you haven't decided on a makeup and hair company for your wedding, Amelia C & Co is definitely the way to go!! They will not let you down!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/12/2016

I can't speak highly enough about Amelia & Rob. Communication was superb, I was emailing from the UK & always got a prompt reply. The day before the wedding I was panicking as I was jet lagged, looked exhausted and broke out in spots; on the day of the wedding Amelia arrived and worked her magic. Her professionalism and styling is literally on another level she was amazing. My make up was flawless and not one blemish could be seen on my wedding pictures. Everyone commented on how beautiful my hair and make up looked - I couldn't have been any happier with the results!

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 03/19/2016

My wedding was on Saturday and we used Amelia C and CO for make up and were so happy and satisfied. Amelia came to my home in January for the trial and she did a great job listening to what I was looking for, but also give suggestions based on her expertise. She completely delivered. I had no second thoughts about about going with them for the wedding, I felt completely confident. On the day of the wedding. Amelia and her assistant were on time, worked together seamlessly, were friendly and easy going but serious about their work. They did an incredibly job with our make up. We all had beautiful long eyelashes, smoky eyes and smooth complexions it was perfect! My mom was very nervous about getting her make up done but Amelia was so great with her. She did very natural minimum make up, but it made a big difference! She let her use her own lipstick and mascara so she was comfortable, and did the rest of her make so beautifully! They worked great with our hair stylist (who was a family hairstylist) and were eve done early! It was great! Also communication through Rob was great! He was very responsive and answered all my questions quickly. I also decided to add a spray tan in last minute and they did a great job. Delaney came to my house and did a great job doing a very natural just enough to look slightly tanner. Overall we were very satisfied and I would recommend them!

Sent on 03/22/2016

I can't rave enough about the stylists and makeup artists that came to do our hair and makeup! Haley and Gina did an AMAZING job on me and I loved all the work they did on everyone else too! Bri, and I'm sorry I forgot the name of the other stylist that came, were amazing too! They showed up on time.... 5AM!!! I had an early wedding and they had no problems with my start time! They totally listened to everything I wanted and fixed little things here and there when I wasn't happy with it. ALL of my girls were so happy with their hair and makeup and said that it's the best they've ever had done. The Chief Dude, Rob, the one who sets up the contract and such is great at responding and working with your questions. In the end, it was beautiful and they are worth every single penny! They even come with their own chairs for you to sit in!! Such a great experience with this crew! Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2016

There are not enough compliments that I can give this amazing company. I was so lucky to have Deny arrive on my wedding day at The Venetian for our Gondola wedding on Valentine's Day 2016. I showed him one picture of the hairstyle I admired and he more than made it happen. It was better than the picture. My makeup was flawless! My lashes were on fleek! Throughout the day I received the best compliments from people we passed all day. We went to a show on our wedding night and my makeup and hair stayed in place to wear with my little black dress. Ask for Deny....he is a wonderful guy with amazing talent & personality to match! We are so glad that we read reviews and decided on this amazing company! Thank you Deny!

Sent on 02/23/2016
  • Mauros

Christine · Married on 02/01/2016

I had such an amazing experience with Amelia C & Co. I contacted them last minute and via email, and they responded quickly and were very helpful even via email. My makeup artist and hair stylist was Melissa and she was great! On time, helpful, listen and produced the look i showed her, and also fun to chat with while I got ready! I will be using them anytime I need help getting ready in Vegas!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Sarah · Married on 01/11/2016

I highly recommend Amelia C & Co. Hayley and Kay in particular. They arrived early and with images of ideas that were sent to them by me. I showed Kay what I normally wear for make up and just wanted it bolder. She did an amazing job with EVERYTHING, she even incorporated the color scheme I normally wear. Hayley did exactly what I wanted with my hair. Both services were done in a very timely manner. Also, both girls were professional and had great personalities to work with. Being from out of state, it was hard to decide who to go with. I received compliments throughout the day on my hair and makeup. I had friends from back home, also, asking where I had it done because it looked amazing. I highly recommend this company and will be using them again in the future.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Amelia C & Co were fabulous!! All four of them were professional but very easy to talk to. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and make up and I got so many compliments on mine. I would recommend them to any bride getting married in Las Vegas!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Tyler was my hair stylist/makeup artist and he was awesome! We did a trial first and I appreciated how he made note of the little things I wanted changed to make sure everything was perfect on the day of my wedding. He was fun to work with and did an amazing job at making sure I was completely happy with my hair and makeup. Rob was also great with all the coorespondence prior to our trial/wedding and was always quick to respond to any questions I had. I definitely recommend AmeliaC for any event you want to get beautified and pampered!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Cassandra · Married on 11/05/2015

If I could do it all over again... I wouldn't change a thing! Tyler, my artist, was AMAZING! He made me feel super comfortable, knew exactly what I wanted, and executed it perfectly! I am extremely impressed with this company. I can't say enough about how awesome they truly are. Trust me, if you go with Amelia C & Co, you will not be disappointed!
    Xoxo,
    Happy Bride :)

Sent on 11/11/2015

Erin · Married on 10/31/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Having Amelia C & Co do my hair/makeup and most of my bridal party's hair/makeup was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding in October 2015! They were extremely attentive with any and all emails/concerns (and changes involving what my bridesmaids wanted done). All I can do is SING their praises! All my girls looked amazing and I loved my final look- they were 100% willing to accomodate my bridesmaids and I and they were so professional yet friendly at the same time and it made the stress about the upcoming hours vanish. I would absolutely, highly, recommend Amelia C & Co to any bride seeking to look absolutely stunning on their big day!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Grace · Married on 10/24/2015

I had Amelia do my makeup and hair for my wedding this past weekend and she did a phenomenal job. She was so professional and created my total vision all from a picture that I sent her for the hair. I let her roll with what she thought would look good for the makeup and I have never felt more beautiful! My hair and makeup stayed perfect and on all night.

Amelia and 2 other artists ( I wish I could remember their names) also did the makeup and hair for my moms and wedding party. I have never seen everyone look more beautiful! These ladies are complete professionals and if you want to look amazing and have a fun stress free wedding day I would absolutely recommend them to any bride. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Christina · Married on 10/23/2015

Oh my goodness! Nothing but compliments for Alana (Make-up) and Daileny (Hair)!!! I was so incredibly happy with how my bridesmaids, flower girl, mother-of-the-bride, and myself looked! I've never seen my mom look more beautiful and she was glowing. My flower girl picked out a hairstyle on Pinterest and Daileny was able to pull it off to a 'T'. She had just a touch of makeup that was very age-appropriate for a 9-year-old. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and a couple of them chose a hairdo and then changed their minds and Daileny was so patient making sure that they loved their hair. Alana had everything necessary for gorgeous makeup and had lashes for everyone!!! We all looked like we had our makeup professionally done without looking too "done up" or like another person....we looked like the best version of ourselves. I couldn't have been happier with the professionalism of the company, the artists' timely manner, their skills, and their personalities. If I am ever in Las Vegas and need hair/makeup, I'd definitely call this company and try to book them again. Thank you for making my special day flawless!!!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Melissah · Married on 10/19/2015

Perfect! Great service. Hair and makeup were both amazing.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/18/2015

I had an AMAZING experience! It was so beyond convenient for my hair and makeup to be done in my hotel room. I had so much to stress out over that weekend, so it was nice to be able to have something I didn't need to worry about. Tyler was professional and timely, and did an amazing job (even with my friends drinking mimosas and being silly in the room with us). I would 100% recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/09/2015

I truly can't say enough good things for how wonderful the 4 artists were! Hair and makeup were perfection for myself, my bridesmaids, and I have NEVER seen my mom look so good. Alana did my makeup and it was stunning. I felt beautiful and still looked like me. Hayley did my hair, and I loved it! There is nothing I would've changed. They all listened to what I wanted and looked at pictures I had and delivered my vision exactly. Las Vegas was a destination wedding for us, and we booked with Amelia C and co. on the recommendation of our photographer. So happy I took his recommendation. I was skeptical because I have never been happy with the results of hair or makeup when I've had it done. I was thrilled with the outcome and my fiance went on and on about how gorgeous I looked and what a good job they did ( he has never liked the results of hair and makeup I've had done for other weddings/events). Amelia C and co. is without a doubt the best choice in Las Vegas and probably anywhere!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Paula · Married on 10/05/2015

Tyler did my bridal hair and make up and he did a fantastic job - I received lots of lovely compliments and I would highly recommend using this company. Rob did a fantastic job of organising everything so that everything ran smoothly and communication was excellent and extremely professional - many thanks to Tyler and Rob!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/26/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Amelia C and Co for my destination wedding in Las Vegas on 9/26/15 and without a shadow of s doubt I couldn't be more impressed with their work.
    The talent, professionalism, and expertise are exemplary and they made me and my bridal party look phenomenal!
    Bri for makeup was simply amazing!! I've never been so beautiful in my life and I owe it all to her. She was able to work seemlessly with my bridal party of 5 black women and 1latina and truly complemented each of us with her talents! Hayley with hair was phenomenal and not only did she effortlessly style me the bride but also my maid of honor who has natural hair. Rounding out the impeccable team was Tyler with both hair/makeup and again I could not have been more impressed!!

Thank you all!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Carly · Married on 09/09/2015

I had an amazing experience with Amelia C & Co.

From the first time I contacted them Rob was the most helpful, each email was answered very quickly and when I needed to make changes (like adding an extra bridesmaid) it was very simple to get in touch. Nothing seemed like a hassle and I felt in very safe hands.

On my wedding morning Hayley and Kay were on time to the minute and were ready to go so quickly that I hadn't even finished showering and my bridesmaids were already in hair and make up! I was very impressed!

Hayley was a great hairstylist. I had sent photos over previously of the sort of thing I was thinking of and she worked with these to create me a gorgeous soft style incorporating my chosen headband. My Bridesmaids were left to choose their own hairstyles and even though they didn't really know what they wanted Hayley helped them create something that looked gorgeous. My bridesmaids are totally different to each other with very different hair and yet she made them both look amazing and again incorporated my choice of accessories beautifully. My hair is very fine and never seems to hold a style normally yet my curls stayed in all day.

Kay was fantastic too with our make up requirements. I very rarely wear make up at all and didn't want to look overdone but I was worried that in photos I would look washed out. Kay made me look and feel fantastic. Her advice was perfect and her choices for colours and products was really helpful. My make up stayed put all day despite it reaching 40*C for most of my wedding day and I honestly think it would have lasted the next day if I had needed it too. Great product knowledge for extremely difficult conditions!
    The eyelashes being included was great, I wouldn't normally choose them but knowing I would be in a million photos I chose them to highlight my eyes and they looked amazing again lasting all day and even with my contact lenses in I had no worries with them.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!