Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 5
Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 6
Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 7

Jillian · Married on 04/29/2017

Amelia & Co. was such a pleasure to work with! All the artists were incredibly talented and professional - I couldn't have asked for a better team! They made me feel incredibly beautiful and made my girls look stunningly gorgeous! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

Worth every penny. They did they makeup for my entourage of 10 on my wedding day. All the girls loved their makeup. As did I. Melissa helped craft the perfect look for my wedding day!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Bethany · Married on 04/18/2017

All i can say is wow! Samantha nailed the looks i wanted for all three of my shoots - engagement, wedding, and TTD! She was also very charming during such a chaotic time.

Sent on 04/25/2017

D · Married on 04/08/2017

Truly top professionals! Patient, understanding, honest, and great at what they do! Ask lots of questions and be prepared with what you want!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Kirsty · Married on 04/04/2017

Rob made the booking process so easy and was quick to reply to my queries.
    Daileny and Samantha were both amazing.

They made the morning fun and relaxed. Daileny did my hair and although once finished it wasn't what I imagined it would be like, I told Daileny what I didn't like about it and without problem or stress she listened to what I wanted to change and made it amazing!! I absolutely loved it and it was better than my trial back home!

Samantha is incredible at makeup and i loved the individual eyelashes that were used and my eye makeup! My makeup was flawless and nothing needed reapplied apart from lipstick!

My mum wore false eyelashes for the first time and a full face of makeup. She looked incredible and a lot younger!

They made myself, my mum and my sisters hair and makeup perfect and I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Anita · Married on 04/01/2017

Look no further! Amelia C & Co are amazing! They are not only really good at what they do, but they are also really cool people that you'll be glad to have around with you on your big day!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/26/2017

I was looking for someone to do my hair and makeup for my wedding in Vegas and came across Amelia C & Co on Yelp. Coming from the UK, I wanted a company I could rely on. I can't recommend these guys enough. Rob, who was my initial contact, came back promptly and answered any queries I had. Samantha, who did both my trial, and hair and makeup on the day, was excellent. She listened to what I wanted and tailored the pictures of makeup I showed her to my skin and eye colour.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Liis · Married on 03/02/2017

I only have good things to say about Amelia C. They were extremely professional and nice. My makeup artist was incredible and I could not have been happier with the end results.

Would 100% recommend them and use them again.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Michelle · Married on 12/28/2016

Don't cheap out on your hair and makeup especially if there will be plenty of photos being taken of you. This company does an amazing job and I feel it was amazing value for the final product. I looked gorgeous for my wedding day :)

Sent on 01/03/2017

Libby · Married on 11/25/2016

Booking with them was convenient and easy. One less stress of planning a wedding. We had a destination wedding and I was on yelp and stumble across Amelia C & Co. I am so happy with our hair and make-up for my wedding day. I had hair for my tween daughter, Hair & Make up for my Sister and MIL, and myself. They did such an amazing job! Thank you Amelia C & Co. for making all of us shine on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Bev · Married on 10/30/2016

I cannot thank Amelia C & Co enough for my flawless hair and makeup for my destination wedding on 10/30/16. I was a little nervous knowing I couldn't have a trial before due to living in Chicago but Deilany & Alana nailed all of our looks! It was exactly what each of us wanted and our looks lasted throughout the entire evening...I even was able to wear my updo & lashes the next day too. The girls were so much fun to talk to and very professional. The booking process was super easy as well and Rob always answered my questions and emails promptly. So happy with my choice! Book them, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Laura · Married on 10/29/2016

Amelia C and Co is the best! I highly recommend them, they were prompt and professional and their make up and hair styling skills are out of this world!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Vanessa · Married on 10/25/2016

I would not recommend anyone else, totally professional, exceptional service. Coming from the UK had its hurdles these were overcome instantly by Rob. Amelia and Delaney were awesome they totally took charge and gave me great feedback and suggestions, all I came with was "I want a hair up". The make up was gorgeous and natural. Me, my bridesmaids and my mum looked amazing we received so many compliments. The show stealer was my 11 year old daughter, they applied small amount of makeup and gloss, her hair was stunning. She was bursting with Joy the whole day.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/18/2016

My hair turned out beautiful for my wedding! Karah was amazing! I would definitely use them again for an event!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/08/2016

I had my hair and makeup done by Samantha. She was amazing! Highly recommended. She worked great with kids too!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Sam · Married on 09/25/2016

Amelia C and Co are worth their impeccable reviews. From beginning to end, I have been delighted with their service. I had to last minute change my contract, and they are so accommodating. Make-up and hair was done excellently and very timely. I will recommend them to all brides I meet.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/17/2016

Review for my bridal hair and makeup for wedding on 9/17/16. I am so glad that I went with Amelia C & Co for my hair and makeup! Rob was excellent with communications before my wedding. Everything was very professional and laid out to me very clearly. I had Karah for hair and Samantha for makeup. I showed them each several pictures of my inspirations, and from that we pieced together my look. My hair turned out better than I could have imagined!! Also it STAYED. I wore it over the next few days and it was still in tact. Same with my makeup, it lasted very long, I got to rock it all day at the pool the day after my wedding. They really were both super friendly, professional yet laid back, and did a great job. I got endless compliments on both hair and makeup, in fact during our first look, one of the first things my husband said was he loved my makeup! :D Couldn't be happier with this service, thanks so much to Karah and Samantha!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Helen · Married on 09/17/2016

I was organising the wedding from the UK and so booked Amelia c and co on the back of reviews and their website.... the reviews were so right, this company is just fantastic! Rob was so responsive to any question or request in the lead up as well as flexible when I added and removed people from the list of those needing make up and hair! I had Daleiny who did my spray tan a couple of days before as well as my groom and my mum, both of whom had never had a tan before and were nervous! She couldn't have been nicer and really put them at ease before doing a great job. I have to say that my hair and make up was just better than I could ever have hoped or imagined for, I felt and looked like a movie star! I asked for classic for both and Daileny for my hair and Alana for make up and they just knew what I wanted, asking a few things along the way. Total professionals but so so nice with it, helped me, my mum and the grooms mum feel relaxed and enjoyed the whole experience. Great value for money and the photos just look amazing thanks to their brilliant work!

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • olivia

olivia · Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing job!!!! Seriously.....we couldn't have hired anyone better! We highly recommend!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Maria · Married on 08/15/2016

I am so glad I decided to use Amelia C & Co for my wedding hair and makeup! I first spoke to Rob, who was informative and helpful. Amelia herself did my hair and makeup, and she answered all the questions I had the day before via text. She was also very accommodating when I asked if she could show up earlier than originally agreed upon. She was prompt, professional, and personable. Best of all, I kept getting compliments on my hair and makeup all day! Amelia C & Co comes highly recommended! If you're getting married in Vegas, look no further.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Claire · Married on 08/08/2016

Excellent choice!
    I had mine and my bridesmaids hair and make up done for our recent wedding in Vegas. Great communication before the day and arrived promptly with the agreed start time which they were very flexible with. I absolutely loved my hair and make up and it stayed on all day and night (even in the Vegas heat). The stylists/artists were very efficient and created a look that was just perfect. Even though I was not 100% sure what I wanted on the day and hadn't had previous trials, they made me feel comfortable and relaxed on the day.
    You will not regret choosing Amelia C & Co.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Arianna · Married on 08/07/2016

I was SUPER stressed when trying to find a makeup artist and hair stylist for my wedding day because I am really particular on my look. When searching I found a bunch of great reviews about Amelia C & Co and decided to book an appointment with them. They were really great in keeping in contact with me and asking me to send pictures of the makeup and hair I was looking for. Since they don't offer free trials I decided to book a makeup appointment before my wedding day and I was very satisfied. My makeup artist was Alana and she did an amazing job! she met myself and my bridesmaids at our hotel room and worked her magic. She does an amazing job in a short amount of time, I was afraid we wouldn't have enough time before the wedding, but we actually ended up with extra time and fit in another bridesmaid! One important thing I must point out, the makeup products they use are AMAZING!!! they are smudge proof, cry proof, sweat proof, everything proof which is what you need on your wedding day! It will not come off with traditional soap and water. That was a major plus for me, not having to worry about my makeup during my wedding. My hairstylist was Daileny and she was also amazing! She added my clip in extensions and styled it exactly how I asked. I would defiantly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/01/2016

Highly recommend Amelia C and Co. Great work at a great price. Rob was incredible at responding quickly. Always had answers and assurances. Was helpful in recommending other vendors. Daileny (hair) and Alana (make up) did an excellent job! Took 45 mins all together. The make up was outstanding! I'm always weary of getting my make up done given my Indian skin tone. Plus I wanted a natural, polished look. And that's exactly what I got. It looked like a lot when it was done. But on camera it looks great. Thank you Amelia C and Co!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Jillian · Married on 07/15/2016

I was very impressed with Amelia C & Co for my wedding makeup and hair. The communication was great from the start. They were so accommodating with my date and time for makeup and hair for my wedding. Amelia met me at my hotel the morning of my wedding. She did a fantastic job on my hair and makeup. I got so many compliments about both! My hair and makeup lasted the entire day and night. I would highly recommend using them for bridal hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/24/2016

samantha · Married on 07/02/2016

Fantastic, everything was perfect, highly recommended, Samantha was truly awesome, put me at ease, hair and make up was awesome and she even helped me get into my dress

Sent on 07/15/2016