Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 5
Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 6
Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 7

claudia · Married on 05/15/2018

Jojo did an amazing job for me. my mom and my sister!! Thank you :)

Sent on 05/28/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2018

Highly Recommend

Karah was my stylist for my elopement ceremony on 4/14. She did a great job on my hair which is long, thick, but doesn’t hold curl well. My hair stayed throughout the evening even in our outdoor ceremony at Red Rock. She arrived on time and was very quick. I was impressed and happy with the results! Definitely recommend

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 8
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 9
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 10

Daniella · Married on 05/05/2018

I chose Amelia C & Co for my wedding in Las Vegas on 5/5/18. Booking with Rob was super easy, no matter how many times I had to call/email to change times or locations. He responded promptly and politely every time.
    Bri and Daileny did my hair and makeup. They were on time and very professional for both the trial and the big day! It was such a relief not having to worry about hair/makeup going wrong! I highly recommend Amelia C & Co for any wedding or event!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Kaydan · Married on 04/07/2018

Amelia C & Co. was absolutely AMAZING to work with!!! They were super accommodating and easy to book/ work with as we were communicating from Canada for our vegas wedding April 7, 2018! The hair and makeup lasted all night, and looked absolutely stunning . Being in the beauty industry myself, I can’t stress enough how amazing the work was, and how professional these ladies were. I’d suggest everyone who want to be picture perfect on their wedding day to book them ! And tip them well... because they diserve it ! Xoxo Amelia C & Co.

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 11
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 12

jaemi · Married on 03/03/2018

The crew that came for my wedding day was AMAZING! showed up promptly at the scheduled time, ( at my hotel) and even was AHEAD of schedule! Karah did my hair, and did it just as i had imagined :)
    i definitely recommend Karah and her team, they are VERY affordable for the work they do, and travel, AND have great personalities!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 13
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 14

Alexandra · Married on 02/24/2018

I chose Amelia C & Co for my wedding in Las Vegas on 2/24/18. They were AMAZING!!! They made my wedding party and I look and feel like princesses! Booking with Rob was super easy and he gave great tips for getting ready for my big day. Bri and Daileny did our hair and makeup. They were a pleasure to work with and really took the time to listen to my vision. The work they do is truly art. I highly recommend Amelia C & Co for any wedding or event!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 15
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 16
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 17

Ashley · Married on 02/02/2018

I cannot recommend and rave about Amelia & Co enough! Booking a destination wedding sight unseen is scary enough but then having to worry about who is going to do your hair & make-up perfectly for your big day is a whole other dilemma! I live in San Diego and booked H&M with Amelia & Co. for myself and my bridal party purely off of reviews. And I'm SO glad I did! Bri, Daileny & Melissa did such AMAZING work and all the ladies in my bridal party including myself were so happy with how our hair and makeup turned out! They were all very punctual, personable, friendly and truly sweet! Thank you for making my day one to remember! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Nikki · Married on 01/20/2018

Loved them and so happy with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out! Sam reached out to me a couple of weeks before the wedding so I could send her photos of the hair/makeup the girls wanted.

The day of, they were professional, friendly and made sure everyone was ready on time before photos.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Amy · Married on 01/15/2018

They were amazing! I had a destination wedding and they communicated with me via email and far exceeded my expectations. They worked with everyone in my Bridal Party and made each person feel beautiful! I highly recommend them. I have had my hair and make up done many times and this was by far the best ! Having false eyelashes have never looked so amazing! My hair was spot on . Pinterest could be overwhelming for some but they did everything I asked of them and more!
    Patient, Professional and Just really nice and easy to work with! Book with them for sure !!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Katharina · Married on 12/30/2017

Their service was great! From organization (from Europe handled) and responsiveness upfront up until trial and wedding day we were very satisifed. The artists were nice, efficient and did a great job listening to our wishes. Very recommendable to choose for your big day!

Sent on 01/02/2018
  • Jae-Ane

Jae-Ane · Married on 11/18/2017

Daileny and Alicia did a fantastic job. They made me look and feel like the beautiful bride I had always envisioned. They were fun, professional and knowledgeable. Even when I had no idea what I wanted, they helped guide me through without being overbearing or insensitive. They are not mind-readers so my recommendation is that you come with photos and samples of your vision and they will take it from there. Amelia and Chief Dude Rob were wonderful in the contracting phase. Always on top of responses and were able to schedule in the date I needed for the trial run, even though I was fairly last minute!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 18
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 19

Nancy · Married on 11/11/2017

Starting with the booking- Rob-very kind and professional. He helped with booking my appointment 3 weeks before my wedding with no issues. The artist - Melissa- extremely talented, professional, friendly and honest. My girls looked absolutely stunning! She brought my Classic- Hollywood Glam makeup and hair idea To life! I would most definitely recommend this company to anybody planning a special day!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 20
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 21
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 22

Marsha · Married on 11/10/2017

It was AWSOME having Amelia C & Co be a part of my wedding day. From booking to making the payment they were very accommodating. I booked Amelia C & Co for getting my makeup done without having a trial and I couldn't be happier!
    I am from Atlanta, GA and I wasn’t sure what makeup agency to choose, so I had to go by who was recommended to me from my hotel venue. I was assigned Melissa and she was all that and more!!! She was nothing but professional, listened to everyone's requests and every lady looked beautiful! Melissa was wonderful, she was sweet, pleasant, friendly and I honestly could not be happier!!

The timing of everything was perfect...there were 4 ladies including myself and we needed our makeup done by 2:30 pm and she had all of us done in more than enough time. I loved her patience with each of us, she didn’t rush or anything; me and all of my girls looked beautiful and natural! I can tell she was an expert and we all were very pleased with the outcome of our looks. I must say I was very impressed.

I also want to thank Rob as he was very helpful in the booking and giving me exactly was I wanted with coordinating everything! Thank you so much!! A huge shout out to Melissa as she was impeccable! So easy to work with from beginning to end! I would recommend Amelia C & Co to anyone I know who might need a beauty team in Vegas! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Angela · Married on 10/29/2017

It was an absolute pleasure having Amelia C & Co be a part of my wedding day. From booking to payment they have been so easy to work with. I went into my day getting my hair and makeup done without having a trial and I couldn't be happier!

The ladies who came to my room were nothing but professional, listened to everyone's wants and every lady looked beautiful! The ladies were fantastic and I honestly could not be happier!!

The timing of everything was perfect...there were 9 ladies and we needed hair and makeup done by 3pm and I have heard that typically there would have been only 1 makeup artist and 1 stylist- meaning people would be rushed for time. Not with this company, we had 2 o each! No one was rushed and everyone looked beautiful!

I was so impressed with the work and Rob was so easy to work with right from the beginning who coordinated everything! Thank you so much!!

A huge shout out to Daileny and her team who were impeccable! So easy to work with from beginning to end!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Amelia C & Co. did a fabulous job with my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot. Rob was wonderful and very helpful with the booking process. Samantha F. did my hair and makeup, and she did a wonderful job! She gave me exactly what I was looking for. She was also very friendly and fun to hangout with during our session!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Tomiko · Married on 10/07/2017

From the very first time I contacted them, the customer service was fantastic. They promptly returned my email and gave me information on how to prep for my big day. On the day of my wedding, they showed up on time and set up. They did a super job on my wedding party, my niece, and myself. We all felt like super models and everyone looked amazing!! I can't say enough nice things about them! I would definitely recommend them as the company to go with. Super nice and super fantastic!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 23
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 24
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 25
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 26
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 27

Caitlin · Married on 09/30/2017

I am from Canada and I had a destination wedding in Las Vegas this past weekend. Stephanie and Melissa did our hair and makeup and it was phenomenal. They did exactly what we asked for and it was perfect. We didn't even have a trial and it honestly wasn't needed! I've attached some pictures below.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 28
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 29
    Amelia C & Co Hair and Makeup Artistry 30

Dawn · Married on 09/20/2017

Had Samantha to do my bridal hair and make up. She was brilliant, my hair was amazing and as I don't wear alot of make up normally, Samantha made my make up feel natural and it lasted all day.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Karen · Married on 09/16/2017

Can I have another star for rating? Amelia C & Co deserves it! From scheduling, to appointment adjustments, to artisans, absolutely EVERYTHING was top notch. All 10 ladies in our wedding group loved their hair & makeup. Amelia C & Co is simply impeccable from start to finish!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2017

The artists at Amelia C & Co did stunning work on myself and my wedding guests. I'm from Australia and the communication was super easy via email. I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Anita · Married on 09/05/2017

So happy with the hair and makeup for my wedding in Las Vegas, as travelled from overseas didn't have a trial but didn't need one as was perfect, listened to what we where all looking for and nothing was a problem, so many comments on what a fabulous job was done. Daileny & Stephanie where punctual and had us all ready in plenty of time, friendly and great assets to your team. Thanks again for everything will be sure to use your services again when back in Vegas!! Anita

Sent on 09/20/2017

Theresa · Married on 09/02/2017

I booked Amelia C & Co to do the bridal party and our mothers’ hair and makeup (9 girls total) based off of their high reviews and as a recommendation from our venue. I was also able to meet Amelia and Rob at a bridal show, and their team definitely did not disappoint! They came to our hotel room on time with all their supplies and went immediately to work! They were so fast but work was flawless and exactly what each girl wanted (we are all so different too with ranging skin types, hair, and ages)!!! They even finished earlier than expected so we had time to relax and drink champagne and fix any makeup mishaps from it (oops!). Special mention to Stephanie that did my engagement and wedding makeup! Her work was amazing and she had a great personality too! She personalized the look I wanted to make it work for me! My makeup lasted through water (I got dunked in the lake for a fun shoot during our engagement session), wind (one of our spots was the dry lake beds and it was super windy there that day), and sweat (nervous sweat, dancing sweat, marriage sweat, Vegas sweat, any sweat)! I've had professional makeup and hair done on me before, but these girls really do what you want them to do! And if you don't know (like my mom), then they work with you to find out what you're comfortable with! At the end of the day, everyone was happy and felt beautiful! I can't say enough how thankful I was to have these girls work on us to make us look like movie stars all night! I will definitely use them again and will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Rachael · Married on 08/08/2017

Great company to have for your wedding day makeup and hair. The team are professional and use great products. They were amazing to work with via email as we were a destination wedding.

Sent on 08/22/2017

sarah · Married on 07/13/2017

Fantastic service and excellent team of artists. I did not have a trial prior to my wedding due to it being a destination wedding however, on the day the team arrived early, listened attentively, gave advice when needed and were happy to create the styles we asked for. The team I had were very friendly and warm making the nerve racking experience more enjoyable. The results were outstanding.... thanks again :)

Sent on 08/07/2017

Silvana · Married on 05/02/2017

The Amelia C team were amazing. They are so talented! I, as well as my friends and daughters that had their makeup and hair done by them received so many compliments on my wedding day!! I highly recommend them. You wont be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017