AMC Video Productions Reviews

55 | Cape Coral, FL

55 Reviews for AMC Video Productions

Megan · Married on 03/10/2017

Loved working with you guys! Such amazing and high quality work for a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend their services to others in the future!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Liz · Married on 12/22/2016

Amazing they were such a pleasure to work with and the video is stunning!

Sent on 01/16/2017

AMC Video Productions's reply:

Thank you Liz and Justin!!! We loved working with you and your family. Many blessings to you all!!!

Margo · Married on 11/11/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with AMC! Rachel did a fantastic job of capturing our special day. She and her team were there for everything yet they were never in our face. While it takes some time to get the videos I promise it is worth the wait. We could not be happier with our end product!

Sent on 06/05/2017

AMC Video Productions's reply:

It was a great pleasure to be a part of your beautiful day! Thank you for entrusting us with your special memories!!!

ashley · Married on 10/08/2016

It was a true pleasure working with Rachel! Her professionalism was top notch from the beginning and she helped my husband and I capture all the beautiful moments of our wedding! We are so excited to look back in years to come to the highlight video , toasts, and first dances. I would highly recommend going with AMC!

Sent on 03/20/2017

AMC Video Productions's reply:

It was a great pleasure and honor to work with you both! Thank you so much!!!

I haven't received my video yet but had to write a review- Rachel and her team were so great! Leading up to wedding, Rachel was very responsive and easy to work with. The day of the wedding, Rachel and her team were so pleasant and outgoing! I am so excited to see our wedding video in a few weeks!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Britney · Married on 05/14/2016

AMC really does their best to provide the best services possible. Even with having to film with a photographer that they were not familiar with and having a bit of a time getting clean shots, they really worked hard at getting it to the level of prestige that they are accustomed to. My husband and I are truly grateful for their services as these moments mean so much to us and our families!

Sent on 12/29/2016

AMC Video Productions's reply:

It was a great pleasure to work with such beautiful people as yourselves...Thank you for having us capture your special day!!!

We needed a videographer last minute and we luckily found AMC Video. When planning your wedding, secure the videographer first, haha! Call AMC for your special day!

Sent on 05/22/2016

jennfier · Married on 01/16/2016

It was beautifully done. While we were unsure about getting a video for our wedding, the moments they capture you would never be able to get from photos. I suggest letting them guide you with their music and add a twist of your own if you are unsure. They captured the love, the energy, the intense moments and everything in between. Beautifully done.

Sent on 01/18/2017

AMC Video Productions's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful words!!! It was an honor to be there to capture your day!

Darla · Married on 12/27/2015

Rob & Rachel were AWESOME! Adam & I planned our elopement/super intimate ceremony very last minute and knew we wanted someone amazing to capture the memories so that we would be able to share the day with our family & friends. AMC was recommended to us by our photographer who had worked with them before, so we knew they'd be a perfect fit. Of course, I did some serious creeping to make sure their quality was what I'd always imagined :) With our date being only a couple of days after Christmas, we were scared that everyone would be on vacation, but Rob made the time in his schedule to be there! He captured our day PERFECTLY and edited the video exactly how I'd pictured. Rachel was excellent at communicating time frames and expectations! We've had the video for over a month now and have watched it many times, each time still crying like the last. . . remembering the day SO vividly. Thank you SO much, Rob (and Rachel) :)

Sent on 05/04/2016

AMC Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so for the kind words Darla! You were an absolute dream to work with. I am only sorry that I was ill and unable to meet you in person. Many blessings to you both!!!

Danielle · Married on 10/17/2015

Such a personable team. They made us feel so comfortable, like they weren't even there. Being able to watch our wedding ceremony over and over again keeps it fresh in our minds like it was yesterday.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Cali · Married on 08/31/2015

Best video people ever. Fun and comprehensive. Love them so much!!!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Dawn · Married on 08/28/2015

Hired amc to do a photo montage and to film our sister's party. They are absolutely amazing.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Maite · Married on 07/19/2015

We absolutely love Rachel and Rob!! They were recommended to us by our wedding planner, and from the first time we spoke I knew that they were the right fit for our wedding. Rachel and Rob are two of the sweetest, kindest, funniest people you could ever meet, and their passion for making wedding videos shines through their work. Thank you guys for being so professional and courteous to not only us, but to all of our guests. Thank you for capturing all the memorable moments that we'll forever cherish. We really cannot wait to see a sneak peek of our wedding video!

Sent on 07/21/2015

AMC Video Productions's reply:

Thank you Maite for such a beautiful review! It was not only an honor but a great pleasure to share in such an important day. The feelings are mutual. You both are fantastic!

Jenny · Married on 05/24/2015

AMC Video were so fun to work with, it was easy negotiating the details and they were so friendly to work with the day of the wedding and beyond. They were so professional during the shoot, I was very pleased! You won't regret working with them and the videos turned out great!

Sent on 08/04/2016

AMC Video Productions's reply:

Thank you Jenny! You, JD, and the kids were wonderful and so much fun! We wish you all the very best!!!
  • User3612031 · 2+ years ago

Rachel and Rob were wonderful to work with... very responsive, dependable and positive. I would definitely hire AMC again for any special moment. They took their jobs seriously and I had no doubt in their work on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/24/2015

AMC Video Productions's reply:

It was our great pleasure to be there to capture your special day. Many thanks!

Professional, well done. Very responsive.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Mary · Married on 03/21/2015

I wasn't sure if I was even going to hire videographers for my wedding and boy am I glad I found AMC Video. Rachel and Rob were very professional. They arrived promptly at the hotel to begin the shoot and went over in detail what to expect. Even though there were a lot of people milling around (bride's maids, photographers, friends, nephews etc.) Rachel and Rob were never in the way. They know how to fall back into the scene and observe through the lenses of their cameras. I recently received the ceremony portion of my video package and couldn't be more happy with the result. It is very high quality audio and visual. They captured every special moment and from different angles. The editing was seamless. I can't wait to see the rest of their work product. I would recommend hiring Rob and Rachel to anyone who wants to capture a special event. They are just great.

Sent on 05/21/2015

AMC Video Productions's reply:

We had so much fun being a part of your day! Thank you for trusting us with such an important time for you and your family!

Nancy · Married on 02/28/2015

We hired the AMC Video team to film our wedding near Sanibel Island and I highly recommend them to any future bride!

Before the wedding we called them to discuss our plans for a small ceremony and reception. Later, we met with them in person and found them to not only be extremely knowledgeable about weddings, they were caring and professional.

The day of the wedding, they were onsite earlier than expected. They took the time to get shots of the restaurant and grounds. They actually helped get us organized for the ceremony since we did not have a planner to assist.

Throughout the event, they were enthusiastic and in place for all our important moments without being obtrusive. They were professionally dressed and we did not even know that they were there.

The AMC team provided a beautiful final product. We couldn't ask for more!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Virginia · Married on 02/20/2015

Rachel and Rob were wonderful! The finished product is gorgeous! The folks at AMC were so pleasant and accommodating to work with! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/10/2015

AMC Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Virginia and Mark!!! We had a great time working with you and capturing your special moments. Warm wishes to you and yours.

Aziza · Married on 02/19/2015

We loved working with AMC Video Productions. In such a stressfull day, they helped making it a wonderfull day. We had our video really fast and we love it.

Sent on 02/27/2015

AMC Video Productions's reply:

It was a great pleasure to there to capture your day...thank you Aziza and Guillaume!

Elesa and William · Married on 01/10/2015

Rachel and Rob are both amazing professional people! They made our dream visible to all, on film, in a fun and playful way!! They created a montage by incorporating our lifes' journey, that was beyond our expectations !!! We would highly recommend them without reservation for any occasion that you want to memorialize !!!

Sent on 02/16/2015

AMC Video Productions's reply:

It is easy to do such good work when we have such beautiful and fun couples such as yourselves to work with. We loved every moment...Thank you so much!!!

Emilia · Married on 12/06/2014

Love Love our video from AMC Video!  We recently received the final version and can't say enough about how well it turned out!  Its Romantic, modern, and captures so many moments that we didnt see on the day of the wedding.

Just after our wedding, Rob gave us a teaser clip which was absolutely beautiful and made us even more excited to see the finished product.  Honestly, It was hard to wait for him to finish but the final version was everything we expected!

Our experience with AMC was great starting with our first contact with Rachel who took us through all the logistics and planning and then later with Rob whom filmed and edited our videos. I have to say that I learned more about making videos than I ever dreamed possible but ultimately I knew what to expect throughout because I took time to speak to Rob and Rachel and understand the process of making our beautiful video.

After speaking with Rachel on the phone, meeting them in person, and filming a short interview before the wedding, we experienced first hand their care and attention for our wedding as if it was their own. This gave us the confidence that AMC was a great fit for us. Overall AMC comes with our highest recommendation because they delivered a beautiful keepsake that we will cherish!

Sent on 09/09/2015

AMC Video Productions was terrific to work with in our
    Florida venue. They were definitely in the background during it
    all and we did not even notice them filming. It is a beautiful and
    professional video. They sent highlight links while they were
    editing. Love the finished product.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Michelle · Married on 11/15/2014

Thank you Rachel and Rob for working within our budget. Thank you for capturing all the special moments and allowing us to relive our special day whenever we want. Rob is an awesome and talented videographer. He was professional, punctual, and accommodating. I highly recommend Rachel & Rob. I am so glad we chose AMC Video Productions to be our videographer.
    Thanks again for everything!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

AMC Video Productions's reply:

Thank you Michelle and Kevin! We especially enjoyed being a part of your day. Everything was beautiful and we cannot wait to get your video out to you!!!

Kimberly · Married on 10/18/2014

Rob and Rachel are the absolute best! Our wedding video was even MORE fantastic than I thought it would be. Rob is a true artist. Rachel is so patient and always helpful. From the minute we spoke with them they were so warm and interested in getting to know us as a couple so we met for lunch. We hit it off and the rest is history. On the day of our wedding we felt so comfortable and at ease as they shared our wedding day with us. Thank you for capturing our love story on the happiest day of our lives. You guys rock!!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2015