Ambrosial Films Reviews

32 | Easton, PA

32 Reviews for Ambrosial Films

brinda · Married on 11/19/2011

The whole team was great! Eager, responsible and the quality was exactly what i expected and wanted. They did a same day edit for me which was a hit at our reception and helped capture everything from the day of the wedding we missed! Thank you so much Jasmeet!

Sent on 03/08/2012

Shital · Married on 07/10/2011

Ambrosial films was one of our favorite vendors from our wedding. The whole process was hassle free. From consultation to editing and receiving the video everything was timely and orderly. Not only were they very professional they were incredibly nice and accommodating. We just loved their shooting and editing style as well as song selection. I truly believe I couldn't have received a better video for a better price. We will definitely be hiring them again for future videography needs.

Sent on 03/06/2012

Ambi · Married on 05/29/2011

The crew of Ambrosial Films were a pleasure to work with. They were prompt, professional and accommodating to all our requests. They were our favorite group to work with for the entire wedding. Thanks!! And they’re product was finished quickly and above our expectations regarding content. Everyone loved the trailer especially.

Sent on 12/29/2011

I have no words to describe the professionalism, understanding, pricing and their exciting to work with!!! Like every family looking to book vendors for our events, we too had our doubts, but to my astonishment as soon as we saw the Ambrosial Films team in action from day one from pricing to the end of the event my jaw dropped as to how this team conducted themselves through our event. Too all reading this “Don’t compromise your events by going cheap, for photography and videography “. The team at Ambrosial Films was very helpful in customizing our wedding package and the price matched their work. They are very genuine individuals and trust me what you see is what the final product is when delivered.
    It’s very rare or I should say never that you see an actual producer working at a wedding all day and boy was the team shinning, you could “feel the professional power” if I’m saying that right throughout our event and yes the producer really suited his role very professional, on top of everything and yes he was dressed up like the swat team and you could not mess around with him, don’t be afraid of him he was very humble but ultra-professional. As far as our Videographers were concerned I was speechless they knew what to capture and when and the most important they were very respectful about how our culture works. Well to sum up Ambrosial Films

It’s Simply Spectacular,

Ambrosial Films delivered more than we bargained for…

Absolutely amazing!! ….

It’s like being on an actual movie set all the time.

Outstanding customer service,

More bang for your buck,

Simply enthralling.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Deepak · event on 03/17/2012

Ambrosial Films is very good at what they do!! The trailer to our engagement was fantastic and every moment was captured perfectly. Ambrosial film even caught an airplane flying above our venue. The plane became a great starting scene to the trailer. I would recommend Ambrosial Films!!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Pamneit · Married on 05/24/2014

The team was very on point with determining our priorities for the busy day. The crew worked well with our wedding coordinator and photographer. We were impressed by the professionalism of the crew and their dedication to obtaining great video coverage. If it weren't for the camera lights, we wouldn't even have known the crew was there. We had a large number of events, thus it took a while to obtain our videos and trailer. However, the end product was definitely worth the wait. Thank you Ambrosial Films!

Sent on 02/19/2015
  • Dawnia

Dawnia · Married on 04/21/2012

Ours was an Indian Catholic wedding - something that is not very common here and finding someone who knows both sides of it was obviously not easy. But being a video freak myself, I was very picky about the vendor I choose. I'd call myself a very difficult client to please! I had clear instructions on what equipment to be used, how the video, lighting, editing etc., should be.
    But after going through different sample videos, we both felt that Ambrosial could do the job for us. Well, they never let us down! That was a full-day affair covering the wedding and the reception and they did a fantastic job! The crew were very friendly and they worked fluidly with the photographers which made it so easy for us to work with them. There was no room for confusion. And to talk about professionalism, they were outstanding! Using gadgets like walkie-talkies with headsets, they made the team work very efficiently! The post-shoot editing was done very meticulously, and the result; 6 hours of amazing HD memories on DVD! We and our families are extremely impressed with the work Ambrosial delivered to us!

Sent on 11/21/2012