Ambrosia Crossing Reviews

Ambrosia Crossing 7
  • Margaret

Margaret Weaver · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Rustic Elegance at it's finest - You won't regret touring this Venue

This venue has it all. Beautiful, stunning landscaping and grounds. The bluebonnets are in full bloom, a true treat. Whether an outdoor ceremony in front of the breathtaking tower feature, to the ballroom large enough to fit everyone, and yet it is the perfect size for an intimate gathering. There is a charming area at one end of the ballroom which would create a heartfelt alter. Plenty of room and kitchen/counter space for vendors, cakes, bartenders, etc. The rustic elegance balances beautifully. The owners, a family everyone loves to know, are a true dream to work with. Seasoned, knowledgeable, very respectful and always on top of every detail. Once I discovered this venue I didn't want to leave.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Ambrosia Crossing's reply:

Thank you Margaret for your kind words! It has been a pleasure getting to know you and I look very forward to continuing our friendship! That is what Ambrosia Crossing is all about. Relationships!

Katherine · Getting married on 03/15/2020

Lovely and Accomodating

I had to reschedule our visit due to a sudden death in my family. It was very last-minute but they were so understanding, which let me know I had picked the right place. Everything is so beautiful and the price was a steal.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Ambrosia Crossing's reply:

Thankyou Katherine for the kind words! We are looking very forward to being a part of your special day!!!
  • Amber

Amber Lawshe · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Wedding 11/17/19 - Great Vendor

This is an awesome venue is. James, the manager is super friendly and down to earth. He's very responsive with his replies via facebook or text messages. Their pricing is very reasonable. The venue is beautiful. It has a tower, that you can actually climb up in. The gardens even in January were gorgeous. The wedding hall is a great facility. The bride's room has two separate rooms that are connected by an open archway. There are three salon chairs in front of mirrors, a table with chairs, a sofa, and an ottoman. There's plenty of seating. There's also a private bathroom for the bride. The bride's room has a digital lock, so you can secure your purses and other belongings. The groom's room has a private bathroom, table and chairs, and a pool table. The hall itself is large and has some unique decorations, but nothing overwhelming. There's are a caterer's kitchen and bar. The entryway has an area where you can easily set up your guestbook etc... They have 300 gold chiavari chairs for inside and 300 white garden chairs for the outside ceremony. A variety of tables, round, and rectangular are also available. You won't have to rent tables or chairs! I highly recommend this venue, its beautiful, affordable, and the staff is awesome!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Ambrosia Crossing 14
    Ambrosia Crossing 15

Natalie · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful!

Ambrosia is an incredibly beautiful venue! The stonework, outdoor flower gardens, and stone tower are breath-taking! Ambrosia offers an amazing indoor area for the perfect reception. My daughter (bride) and her bridesmaids loved the beautiful bridal suite as they were pampered for this special day. Ambrosia was the perfect venue for us to celebrate our daughter’s day!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Ambrosia Crossing 16
    Ambrosia Crossing 17
    Ambrosia Crossing 18
    Ambrosia Crossing 19

Ambrosia Crossing's reply:

Thank you Natalie for the kind review. Tori is absolutely beautiful, and the wedding was gorgeous! It was a joy to be a part of her special day, and I am honored that you chose our venue. I have some photos that I will get to you soon as well.

Amber Piteck · Married on 01/05/2019

Piteck Wedding 1-5-19

We had the pleasure of getting married at Ambrosia Crossing earlier this year. The staff was unbelievable, so helpful and accommodating! The venues beauty truly speaks for itself. The main hall is stunning and rustic with a Celtic touch, the bell tower is the cherry on top. We had our ceremony in front of it and it truly made the entire experience pull together! The pricing was reasonable and the overall hospitality was sensational! My husband and I cannot thank you them enough for giving us the perfect day! ♥️

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Ambrosia Crossing 27
    Ambrosia Crossing 28
    Ambrosia Crossing 29

Kelly Johnson · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Amazing place, super nice staff

The location is quiet and private. Beautiful outdoor and indoor facility.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Ambrosia Crossing's reply:

Thankyou Kelly! We are looking forward to doing our part to make your wedding day everything you hope for!