Ambient House Productions Reviews

9 Reviews for Ambient House Productions

9 Ambient House Productions Reviews

Tara · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing and fun

We absolutely LOVED working with Mike and AJ as well as Sarah from Ambient House Productions!!! They made the whole process super easy. They have a great eye for beautiful angles to shoot. They helped choose a perfect location for our first look as well as other gorgeous locations to shoot. They made our day a lot of fun! Our wedding videos were absolutely perfect and will be something we can watch every year on our wedding day to relive the memories. 100% would recommend them to everyone to use for their wedding videographer.

Josh · Married on 06/24/2017

Ambient House does solid work - we hired them to do our wedding in June 2017, and loved the product we received in a 4 minute video, plus all of our video coverage, edited, on USBs!

Mike was great to us throughout our wedding day and worked very well with our videographer - two important vendors that HAVE to work together all day.

We had the chance to put together a package that included a ton of coverage, two people shooting all day, plus had a video confessional booth for our guests to use and left us with some hilarious footage.

Memories are great, but photos and videos of our big day will be the only physical thing left in the long run. This was well worth the money we paid to have this memorabilia for our lifetime.

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2016

Hiring Ambient House Productions to capture our day was the best decision we could have made! Mike was so easy and great to work with and really made us feel comfortable. He was there from the time we were getting ready until the end of the dance and captured all the special moments in between! Our finished product went beyond our expectations and exceeded what we were looking for! The highlight video was perfect for sharing with family and friends and I am so glad we now have our full ceremony and reception on a high quality video to cherish for years to come!

Kirsten · Married on 10/08/2016

Ambient House Productions was wonderful to work with for our wedding video! We originally weren't going to hire a videographer until we saw what a great price they had for such high quality work. They were easy to communicate with, were flexible throughout the planning process and the day, and produced a great product! The highlights video truly captured our day, plus we loved seeing all of the footage from our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Ambient House Productions's reply:

Thanks Kirsten!! We loved working with you two! Thanks for the privilege of filming your day!!

Tricia · Married on 09/17/2016

When my husband and I received our Wedding Video from the videography genious Michael Kramer, we watched it right away and every section of the video went completely over and beyond our expectations. Ambient House Production truly gives the full package. We received the full Ceremony, an outrageously hilarious 'Confession' video, personal Interviews, the Reception complete with full speeches, toasts, special dances, ect., and an overall Highlight Video. So many special moments were shared and we are so thankful to have this to always look back on and especially to show our kids one day! Watching our videos really put us back in time to the most special day of our life! We would recommend getting a video to everyone, it should honestly be a no-brainer! Photos just don't do as much justice and can't make you feel that type of way again like a video can. And...of course, if you want everything and more...look no further than Michael & Sarah with Ambient House Productions!

Hands down, hiring Ambient House Productions was the best decision I made for our wedding. People told me the day would come and go so quickly and to take it all in because it would soon be a blur. Everyone was right, but thanks to Ambient I've been able to re-live my wedding day with all of the amazing footage they captured throughout our wedding day. Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with. He went above and beyond for our special day. I knew our videos were going to be great, but when I saw our highlight video for the first time I was truly blown away with his talent. He caught so many precious moments I'll now have for a lifetime to look back on.

Katie · Married on 07/25/2015

Mike did a fantastic job! He captured our wedding day from start to finish and didn't miss a moment! I was able to relax, enjoy the day, and not worry about a thing! All my questions, concerns, and ideas were addressed and answered in a very fast friendly manner. He took the time to get to know us and then tailer our highlight video to our personalities. Oh and the video was AMAZING! Absolutely phenomenal! Every time we watch it we feel the same emotions all over again. The feeling is priceless. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend Ambient House Productions. You will not regret it!

DONNA · Married on 06/07/2015

Very easy to work with and the final product was of great quaility and very well done. I've seen a few wedding videos and this is the best I've seen.

Rachel · Married on 06/19/2016

3.5

Mike was very flexible and turned out a fine product.