210 Reviews for Ambient DJ Service

Photobooth (5)
Flat Screen (2)
Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)

Gregg Ambient was a fantastic DJ for our April 2018 wedding. We were looking for a DJ comfortable with Jewish weddings who was going to make this feel like a wedding and not a gimmicky Bar Mitzvah. From the get-go, Gregg was extremely easy to work with and we were on the same page about our hopes for the day. He was extremely professional. His DJ forms were extensive and covered everything from whether we wanted a bouquet toss, to parent dances, games, must-play and don't-play etc. He didn't judge us, push us, or mind at all when we decided not to have any games, bouquet toss, line dances, etc. We ended up making our own document outlining our music choices and run of show including a Spotify playlist of some of the Jewish songs, and he was happy to work with what we gave him. He played nearly every single song we requested (we told him he didn't have to play every one of them) and not a single song or style of music from our 'don't play' list was played. He brought a second DJ with him to help out, but didn't charge us for that.

Working with Gregg couldn't have been better. It was easy to arrange time on the phone with him in advance and he was great the day-of. In addition to being extremely responsive during our wedding, he really didn't steal any attention or make the show about him. Three-quarters of the way through the reception, I realized I wanted to dance with my grandfather and when I asked him for a slower song to do that, he played it as soon as the current song ended. One thing I appreciated the most was that the morning of the wedding, he handled all of the set up without coming to us with any questions. If he had questions or needed something from the venue, he handled it professionally without coming to me or my husband, which was one less thing for us to worry about since we didn't have a day-of planner. Gregg also didn't try to upsell us on anything like lights or photobooth - rare for this industry! Fair prices and a great experience.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I can't speak highly enough about DJ Gregg and Ambient DJ Service. A colleague of mine recommended DJ Gregg from having seen his work at several functions. My husband and I had initial reservations about hiring a DJ because we were planning a very small, intimate wedding in an old converted farm barn with a mix of ages and a lot of guests who were elderly. Classic, simple, rustic and subdued was the theme of our wedding. Gregg totally delivered - from meeting us at the venue, suggesting an equipment setup that worked in multi-floors and rooms, easing our worries, making suggestions on music and accommodating us on our music choices and volume level. We received several compliments from both our guests and the staff at the venue. Everything was tasteful and classic, fitting right into the vibe we wanted. Take it from this bride who planned a wedding in six weeks, look no further and hire Ambient DJ, you won't be disappointed! P.S. If you're looking for the entire pomp and circumstance of lively dancing, MC and upbeat music, I've seen videos, DJ Gregg and his crew are awesome at that too!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

3-24-18 We loved working Gregg! We had a very hard time finding anyone to answer us in a timely manner. But right from the start he was quick to answer any questions we had. Gregg helped us plan out our the night perfectly. He kept the party going and made sure everyone was having a great time. Our venue was a different set up and he made it work! His poor legs were probably very tired going up and down those steps so much. :) we would recommend Gregg to everyone we know for any kind of party!

Profile Picture Alyson , 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gregg and the Ambient team are AWESOME!. I met Gregg a few years ago at my cousins wedding where he had the dance floor packed all night long. SInce then, Gregg and his team have DJ'd our medical practice's holiday party every year. I have never met another vendor so easy to work with, meets all of your needs , is reliable and keeps the dance floor moving. M ost recently, I reached out to Gregg to volunteer his time at a benefit for a co-worker, within two minutes of sending the email about the benefit I received an email back from Gregg that he would be there without question. Ambient DJ and Gregg are class acts. Five Stars are not enough!

Profile Picture Caroline, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Gregg and the Ambient team are seriously amazing! My wife and I got married this past Saturday (11/25/17) in Stone Harbor and DJ Gregg had the dance floor going from start to finish. From the first meeting with him, he had us feeling very confident that we made the right choice. He will walk through song selections, style, genre preferences and ask how he should handle requests. DJ Gregg truly understands the idea that the reception should be fun and for the wedding guests. Also, whatever you do, make sure you add Joe for your event. He is amazing on the sax and was perfect during the cocktail hour. He even joins in with the sax and live singing for a few of the songs during the reception. We had so many guests come up to us after the wedding to say how much they loved DJ Gregg and Joe! We even managed to get them to stay an extra hour because we didn't want the party to end! I can't say enough about Gregg, Joe, and the whole Ambient team. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Andy, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough about Gregg. He did an amazing job for our wedding a week ago. He showed up early for set up and had everything ready to go on schedule. The ceremony and cocktail hour were wonderful, and the reception was PERFECT. He played all the music we wanted, didnt play the music we hated, and kept the energy going the entire time. We got SO MANY compliments from our guests about the music and dancing. We can't thank him enough for helping to create the wedding of our dreams. Thanks so much Gregg!!

Profile Picture Krissy, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I got married on 10/15/17, and we are so happy that we booked Gregg for our wedding. From our planning sessions (in which he generously offered to come to our home, saving us travel time) to the day of, he was a consummate professional — easy to work with, incredibly accommodating, responsive to requests and a clear communicator. Gregg worked with us to design the music for our ceremony and reception that fit our tastes as a couple and that our guests also loved. We cannot recommend Gregg more highly.

Profile Picture Timothy, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Gregg was our DJ for our Friday the 13th Halloween themed wedding and he was phenomenal! He was so kind and accommodating for all our meetings prior to the big day and seemed to be so organized and together with keeping track of everything for us. He worked with us on everything we wanted and made the day fantastic! He provided music for our whole day and I especially love how he even got into the feel of the theme and added some sound effects to the music. It was also very special to me how Gregg was sure to include all of our children in the ammocements for our reception. My husband and I got compliments from our guests of all ages about how great the music was and how awesome they thought our DJ was. Both of us were so happy to work with Gregg. My sister-in-law had another DJ from ambient DJ at her wedding and he was what made us chose to go with ambient DJ for our own wedding. Couldn’t ask for a better expirence!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

My husband and I could not be happier with our experience with Ambient. We worked directly with Mike Bacon and he gave us exactly what we wanted. He made me feel completely stress free when it came to knowing our wedding would be a great time. All of our guests loved the music Mike played the entire night. He truly made our wedding night amazing!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were thoroughly impressed with Gregg as our DJ. We were so glad that we had not chosen someone else to handle this job. He ensured that the music plan we mutually agreed upon was followed as promised. His skill and attention to detail allowed him to adjust from the plan seamlessly as needed. He also handled a celebrity appearance flawlessly. He kept the tempo and spirit of the evening appropriate to the different stages of the reception. We wholeheartedly recommend Ambient DJ's for any special event.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Gregg was simply amazing. He kept the party going and kept the dancers dancing which is exactly what we wanted for our wedding. I can't thank him enough for editing the requests and making our night everything we'd dreamed of. My husband and I even practiced our first dance before the guests came into the ballroom - he played our song over and over until we felt comfortable.

Gus and Toni were super fun at the photobooth which kept all the kids and a lot of the adults busy! I loved the special template they created for our pictures, it really made us feel special. I'd recommend Ambient DJ in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Jaime, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Iron Mike provided us with exceptional DJ service this past Friday night at our daughter and son-in-law's wedding. He met with the newlyweds before the wedding for a good 1 1/2 hours to go over music and other essentials. He accepted songs from all of us and wove them into the party, either for music while people were eating and for dancing. Mike got the party going with introductions of the the bride, groom, parents and wedding party to great music clips. After the toasts, he got the party roaring with a long hora and diverse, high energy music from hip-hop, rap, classic rock, disco and electric genres, that had everyone up dancing and singing. We give DJ Iron Mike and Ambient DJ Service our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture Gerald, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ IRON MIKE MADE OUR WEDDING AMAZING! Words can not describe how great DJ Iron Mike of Ambient DJs was at our wedding. Hands down, the best choice. Mike was knowledgable and patient while we made decisions on song choice (for first dance, intros, etc) leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding he set up lighting that was PERFECT and transformed our reception space. During the reception, Mike was literally better than we could have ever thought. The dance floor was packed all night and two of my engaged friends want to book him for their weddings coming up next year. The next day at the brunch, Mike and his wife stopped by and our WHOLE PARTY BURST OUT CHEERING FOR HIM.If I ever throw another party, DJ Iron Mike of Ambient DJs will be my first choice. He made our wedding amazing and we are so so grateful. Thank you, DJ Iron Mike!! Jess and Justin (7-8-17)

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Ambient DJ Services was INCREDIBLE! We dealt with Greg Lambiase aka DJ Greg Nice throughout the entire process and we could not have been more pleased with the experience. Greg really takes the time to get to the know client and learn about their lives and interests, and it definitely made the process go smoother and made us more comfortable to know that he wants to know as much about us as possible so he can tailor his performances to be more personal. He really made it seem like we were not just another client. On the night of our wedding, DJ GREG KILLED IT! He played all the songs we wanted to hear and none of the songs we did not want to hear. He was also very responsive when someone was injured at the event, making an announcement to the room that a doctor was needed. 4 medical professionals at the wedding immediately responded and we were able to get the guest the attention he needed. This incident also led to us asking Greg to move some songs around because certain ones were for certain times and for about an hour the party slowed down due to the incident. He recognized the situation and also tailored his playlists to play some softer music until the situation resolved itself. Afterwards, Greg got the party going again in a heartbeat! He managed to fit in all the remaining songs we wanted to hear and he really saved the night from turning into a bummer. DJ Greg was referred to me by a mutual friend and I had met him for the first time during the planning of the wedding. I honestly feel like even though he was our DJ snd we were his clients, his people skills and demeanor throughout the process make me feel like he is my wacky cousin Greg. My wife and I could not be more pleased with the job that Greg did at our wedding and wholeheartedly recommend him and his staff! They were incredible at every step of the way. Hire DJ GREG NICE!! You WON'T be disappointed!

Profile Picture Frank J, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you, thank you, thank you Gregory Lambiase aka DJ Greg Nice! I am still hearing from my guest how great the music was at our wedding! We appreciated all your input and help prior to the wedding, and your flexibility with all the last minutes changes we needed to make due to the weather. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your team. Elizabeth & Bob

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gregg was recommended to us by our venue (Cherry Valley Country Cluh) and I am thrilled he was able to DJ our wedding! Gregg was very easy to reach by phone and email and worked with us to create the perfect package for my husband and I. We met about a month before the wedding and went over all the songs. Gregg was non-judgemental at us leaving some parts out and made suggestions where appropriate. I would highly recommend Gregg and any other DJ from Ambient DJ!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris at Ambient DJ was fantastic. He was very accommodating and the music was exactly what we asked for. He had the whole dance floor dancing, even the adults! Would recommend Chris to anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I had a truly amazing experience at our wedding, and you know it's not a great wedding without great music and great DJs! DJ Iron Mike (Mike Bacon) and his partner Chris were absolutely amazing! Starting from our meetings with Mike, he tailored our wedding day to exactly what we asked for. Mike and Chris made our day so special, they are fun, professional, responsive and really know how to read a crowd. I don't think there was much time that the entire wedding (over 200 guests) was not on the dance floor, which is exactly what we wanted! My husband and I were on stage with them singing to the crowd our favorite songs...my husband even crowd surfed for a moment! It was a big party for sure and we will never forget the amazing time we had! And when at the end of the night, the wedding guests are screaming " 1 more song! 1 one more song!" Because they didn't want the night to end you know it was a successful night! Thank you SO much Mike and Chris for making our wedding day exactly as we wanted! You guys rock! If you're looking for a DJ who will make your day exactly how you want it, with the best personalities for a memorable night- these two are your guys! Thank you again ! I would recommend to ANYONE who asks for a DJ recommendation! Thank you Ambient DJ!!!
- Mr & Mrs Kuo

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gregg at Ambient DJ was the perfect choice for our wedding. He was always responsive whenever we had any planning questions, and he accommodated our music likes/dislikes perfectly! We heard from a lot of our older relatives/guests that they really liked Gregg since he kept the volume to a reasonable level and had a great mix of music that everyone could enjoy. Gregg was also able to set up sound systems for our wedding ceremony (which was partially outside) and our cocktail hour for a very really reasonable price. We also hired a Photo booth and attendant through Ambient DJ which our guests loved! I wish I could give Gregg and his team more than five stars!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/8/17, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Gregory Lambiase aka DJ Greg Nice did an excellent job for our wedding. From the ceremony itself to the cocktail hour to the reception he played all of the music we had discussed right on cue. He and his team were very professional in dealing with the bridal party and the other vendors. During the reception he kept us dancing all night and even stopped to show us a step or two! Above all DJ Greg Nice was just a phone call away whenever we needed him during the planning process, and we gave him very little time to get everything together. If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding then DJ Greg Nice comes with my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Nick, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired Ambient for my wedding this past March and I could not have been any HAPPIER! My husband and I spent a very long time looking for a DJ that met our needs and Gregg exceeded our expectations in every single way. From our first meeting, it was clear that Ambient was the choice for our most important day. Gregg was so professional, accommodating, creative, and an absolute pleasure to work with. It was important to us that our DJ kept the energy up, but did not spend the night on the mic. Gregg found this balance perfectly! For my second meeting, I had some specific requests for the reception, and Gregg made them all happen! Everyone spent the entire night on the dance floor and I can't even begin to say how many times people asked where we found our AMAZING DJ! Hotel staff were still talking about our great music the next night at the hotel! Gregg made sure to play all of the songs that were important to us and added a great mix of his own choices in! If I could give 10 stars, I would. Choosing a DJ is one of the most important components in having a great wedding. The price was fair, and the service was absolutely top level. If you are looking for perfection and professionalism for your wedding, look no further than Ambient! Thank you, Gregg for helping us to have our dream wedding

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Gregg was simply amazing!!! He paid close attention to our needs and kept our guests dancing the entire night. He kepy in mind our "no play list" and MC'd the event. I highly recommend Gregg and the rest of the Ambient DJ crew.

Profile Picture kara, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I would highly recommend Gregg to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. Gregg was extremely receptive to all of my wife's and my wishes when it came to the playlists and general flow of the evening. Gregg was always punctual, whether it was the several detail meetings before the event or the day of, I never had to worry about him being late or not showing up. Additionally, he was excellent at communicating, he always either answered my calls or emails or returned them asap. You cannot go wrong with Gregg's services!!!

Profile Picture Timothy, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gregg did an awesome job at my wedding. Kept the party going throughout the night. Uplighting looked amazing. I would highly recommend Gregg for your next affair.

Profile Picture Mike , 10/29/16, 1 Review