Ambience Florals Reviews

17 | Colorado Springs, CO

17 Reviews for Ambience Florals

Amy · Getting married on 03/14/2020

My daughter and I discussed the flowers and on the day of the wedding they were perfect! So beautiful and added just the exact look she was looking for! This florist is great and I would recommend her to everyone!

Katrina · Married on 07/01/2017

So helpful and everything turned out beautiful!

Kelly · Married on 10/09/2016

Highly recommend! I wish I could give 10 stars instead of only 5. Liz was completely AMAZING to work with and I cannot say enough good things! The flowers turned out better than I could have imagined. They made my day!
    Liz was incredibly patient and really took the time to understand what I wanted; and on top of all that she was willing to work with my budget and made everything totally affordable.

Lexie · Married on 08/27/2016

Couldn't be happier that we booked with Liz. She was beyond professional, super nice and really understood what we wanted.
    Her prices are wonderful for any budget. She is truly an artist, her work is unbelievable!!!

Liz at Ambience Florals is a true artist. She transformed our reception venue into a magical space. I went to our initial consultation with some pinterest ideas I liked and brought the antique mercury vases, lights, and some other decor I wanted to use (all from Firefly Garden in Boulder) and she made it come together beautifully. I was very anxious about the fact that my reception venue (Briarhurst Manor) did not provide setup for decor and florals, but Liz did all of this for us and our guests and the staff at the Briarhust said they had never seen such a beautiful and classy looking reception. Liz understood my vision and made it happen for me. She is quick to respond and is professional and efficient. I enthusiastically recommend her!

I went to Ambience florals with a handful of pinterest pictures. Liz looked them over and instantly understood what I was looking for. However, her knowledge of flowers is far more expansive than Pinterest. She is creative and showed me different flowers that I actually preferred over the Pinterest pictures. On the day of our wedding, she was on time and we were thrilled with our flowers. After the event, she sent a few pictures to help us remember her beautiful work.
    Due to Liz's creativity, reliability, and quality work, picking our flowers ended up being one of the most fun projects of our wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Ambience Florals's reply:

I know it takes time and energy to write reviews and I so appreciate you doing this for me. I wish I knew who you were so that I could thank you personally. And most importantly I'm thrilled to know you were happy with the final results and found the whole process to be fun. Flowers should be FUN!

missy · Married on 06/06/2015

We were lucky enough to have them referred to us last minute and my flowers turned out beautiful! Thank you so much and i will recommend you to any friend i have!

Janea · Married on 11/08/2014

Liz was very nice and provided great feedback during the planning process. I emailed a few pictures of ideas of what I wanted and she got it 100% what I wanted! Flowers were beautiful!

I can't even begin to tell you how SPECTACULAR Liz's flowers were for our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone - her artistic flare made the reception and the ceremoney exceptionally beautiful.

Liz Ash is a wonderful florist!! She helped make my daughter's wedding more beautiful then I could have imagined. She is amazing!!

Haley · Married on 06/23/2012

After meeting with and seeing Ambiance Florals in person, I knew they were the person that needed to do the flowers for my wedding. The finished product was BREATHTAKING. My bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what we had discussed and exceeded my wildest expectations.

Kelsey · Married on 08/06/2011

When I came to Liz about doing my centerpieces I had many many ideas. She really listened and understood my vision for centerpieces and bouquets. I really don't think another florist could of pinpointed and executed exactly what I wanted. I had several different centerpieces and they all came together perfect. Liz set everything up at our reception and ceremony site which made for a stress free day. I had been referred by a friend to use Liz for our wedding and now I am referring her because she really has an amazing talent and gift.

Karla · Married on 04/24/2011

We were very happy with the service provided by Ambience Florals. Liz was very accommodating to our every request, even when we had a last-minute request for additional flowers just a week before the wedding.
    Everything from the bouquets to the boutonnieres were far more intricate than we expected. We felt as though she had met our every request for the flowers and exceeded them.

• Dawn

Dawn · Married on 03/12/2011

Liz far exceed my expectations! Our wedding was March 12, 2011 at the USAF Academy Chapel, and we live on the other side of the country, so I was of course nervous when it came to finding vendors who could provide what we wanted without meeting us in person.

I found a picture of a bouquet that I loved the look and feel of; it was very different, and had such a natural woodsy feel to it. I did not want an exact copy, and basically told her I wanted something similar, with eggplant color incorporated, without calla lillies and that I didn't want it to just be a typical traditional looking bouquet. Well, let me tell you, what she created was absolutely perfect! I honestly did not know, until I picked them up, that there a was a bouquet that could indeed be "perfect" for me, but there really was. I loved her creative twist on the bouquet. Guests could not stop complimenting my flowers!

Thank you, Liz, for creating the perfect bouquets for my special day!

• Casey

Casey · Married on 12/30/2010

I sent Liz a picture of a very unique wreath bouquet that I liked and she exceeded all of my expectations. Since I was planning my wedding long distance, I couldn't meet with her in person to go over details, but she prompted me to a Web site to look at different flowers and fillers and we discussed what I liked over the phone. She was so easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. In the end the flowers blew me and my guests away. Everyone loved my wreath bouquet. I would recommend Liz to anyone!

K · Married on 04/30/2017

1.8
      0.5
      3.0

Quick to respond to inquiries, very polite and professional. Once I told them my budget they refused to work with me. Didn't even meet with me to come to any compromises. Found another florist who worked with me and kept within budget.

Tracy · Married on 05/28/2016

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

She over-promised and under delivered. The table arrangements were not what I was expecting (they were not full like the sample she gave me, and you could see the styrofoam blocks), and the bouquets were supposed to be primarily white with pops of blue and yellow. There were a few purple irises in the bouquets, but the rest was filler and greenery... no white at all. Very strange! The florist was the only thing about my wedding that was not perfect.