Ambience Floral and Gifts Reviews

1.5
      1.5
      2.5
      3.0

Katie is a very friendly florist and has a beautiful shop. Our planner and her were adept at convincing me to purchase more flowers than I really needed or wanted. The final product was a lot smaller and not quite as they had described. The prices are definitely higher than other shops I had spoken with, but we went with her at the recommendation of our planner. She was responsive to email and flexible with delivery time/locations( although she added a $600 delivery charge)

Sent on 09/04/2012

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

Although the review was sent anonymously, I do know who the bride was because of the delivery charge amount. We delivered flowers for 3 different events over a two day period in the Lake Tahoe area. The delivery charge covered travel, two full days out of town and overnight lodging. The bride's overall budget was tight given the fact that each event had it's own color palette making it difficult to reuse any of the pieces. Most of the centerpieces ran in the neighborhood of $20-30 each, which are quite small.

As for the comment that I am "adept at convincing" her to buy more flower than she needed or wanted....I DO NOT believe in any kind of high pressure sales EVER. We pride ourselves in offering our clients good quality flowers and service in the quantities that suit their needs.

We worked incredibly hard for this bride and I am very disappointed to she that she would write this kind of review.

2.0
      2.5
      0.0
      2.0

Katie was recommended by our wedding venue. Katie was kind but seemed a little rushed and uninterested. She made it seem as though she knew exactly what I wanted for our wedding day and would be able to provide us with beautiful flowers that would meet my expectations and even go beyond my expectations. When the big day came I saw that the flower arrangements were much smaller than expected and not the freshest looking either. The ceremony flowers were not up to my standard by any means. The photos reflect the lack of effort and detail that was put in to create the specific atomosphere that we requested and paid good money for. My bridal bouquet was not as full as we had discussed. We did not get the grandiosity we had hoped for nor the quality we expected. This floral shop is far too overpriced for the service provided. If you have a ton of extra cash to blow on wedding flowers, this is the place for you. Do yourself a favor and go with a different vendor unless you want to pay a ton and be disappointed in the result. I would not recommend.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

I am shocked and saddened to see this review. We always strive to meet the needs of the bride and groom as discussed along the planning path. We use excellent suppliers and freshness is a high priority. I welcome this reviewer to contact me at the shop to discuss her concerns. We are always interested in having and open and meaningful dialog with any customer.