Ambience Floral and Gifts Reviews

1 User photo

Ambience Floral and Gifts 1

Katie · Married on 07/13/2019

Exactly what I pictured

They were very easy to work with. I just sent some inspiration photos, and they brought it to life. Very happy.

Ambience Floral and Gifts 2
    Sent on 07/14/2019

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

I’m so touched! Thank you very much! We absolutely loved working with you. Wishing
    you much happiness!

Jordan Poulos · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Florist in Roseville!

Katie Edwards and her team made our wedding day flawless with their beautiful flowers! Working with Ambience Floral was very easy, even though we were planning our wedding from across the country. They were quick to answer our questions and made sure that they worked with our schedule for meetings when we were in town. My flowers and all the arrangements looked fantastic and the centerpieces lasted for days after the wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much, Jordan!! We loved working with you!!! Wishing you much happiness as a married lady!

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

Ambience did my flower arrangement for my wedding at the Firehouse Restaurant on June 24. The theme for the wedding was "garden party" so flowers were the main focal point of my decorations. I had this really specific vision that was somewhat unusual, and every vendor I talked to didn't really get it. That was until I went to Ambience and met Katie.

From our first meeting, she absolutely saw the "look" I was going for and started pulling up pictures, making suggestions, and pulling out flowers to show us what it might look like. I went from being so worried about my wedding flowers to absolutely at ease that she knew how to make my dream happen. She took incredibly detailed notes and sent me estimates and itemized details right after our initial meeting. They were so easy to stay in contact with, and everyone I met at her adorable shop were so sweet and helpful.

And oh my gosh, the flowers. I cannot say how much I absolutely adored my wedding flowers! As soon as I walked into my venue, it was like seeing my wedding dreams come true. They were PERFECT and so so beautiful. Katie and her team set up the most gorgeous centerpieces, they put beautiful candles everywhere, and made this beautiful mossy motif come true. They were meticulous and every detail was flawless. I was in love with my bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, and the boutonnieres. I was in love with everything they did! I got so many compliments on how beautiful my wedding was and so many compliments on how beautiful the centerpieces and flowers were. Her work was seriously my vision come true!

I am so happy I picked Ambience Floral because they made the wedding of my dreams a reality. I cannot thank them enough or say how much their beautiful flowers made my day perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Adrian · Married on 11/05/2016

To clarify, our wedding had a fairly modest floral budget with a very specific vision. We were in love with our venue and wanted to have a variety of wild flowers spread out in eclectic assortment of containers that would ultimately highlight the industrial space of Old Sugar Mill. Little did we know that despite our simplistic vision, our guest count far exceeded our planned floral budget and were told this by a number of florists, except Katie at Ambience Florist.

She offered to work within our budget and helped us to create a soft and welcoming atmosphere with limited flowers that added to the reception without the arrangements being dwarfed by the size of the venue space. Additionally, Katie had some amazing ideas as to how we could recycle and reuse the aisle flowers and arch decor in the reception area (another great way to help our budget). All the arrangements were lush and full without feeling overly designed. Our guests gladly gave homes to all of the table settings at the end of the night, and we still see a few of vases put to use in the homes of our guests.

The bouquet was a favorite of the bride, and she was delighted that Ambience was able to create a rich and vibrant arrangement while still honoring her “no roses” request. She said she wanted to feel like she walked out of a field of wild flowers, and the full asymmetrical design of her bouquet gave her the natural feel she desired on her wedding day.

Ambience florists is creative and can provide a range of arrangements from ornate to natural. If you have a specific vision in mind, they can help make that abstract dream become a reality.

Sent on 04/07/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

We knew we wanted to book Katie at his brothers wedding. Katie made a very good impression on me as a bridesmaid. I was walking down a pathway and one of my flowers broke off my bouquet Katie was passing by and stops me to fix my bouquet sits down on the retaining wall on her way off the premises and actually takes the time to fix one flower on one bouquet. Customer service like that barely exists anymore and we found it in Katie.

Katie was very professional throughout the entire process and a genuinely nice person. When we would show her a picture of our dream flowers she would sit us down and talk realistic numbers for what we wanted and had the perfect vision to help us obtain our dream look for a price we could afford.

The day of the flowers were gorgeous, she set up the ceremony and reception rooms with decor that looked like something out of a movie. Her special touches made our wedding day feel like a dream come true. We will be recommending her to everyone we know.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

Katie was a joy to work with and I could not have been happier with how the flowers turned out. The bouquets were absolutely stunning! And the flowers for the church and reception were gorgeous! She and her team went above and beyond to make sure the flowers were perfect. They even made three stops on the morning of the wedding to make sure I had the bouquets for pictures at our house. I would highly recommend Ambience Floral. Thank you Katie!

Sent on 10/16/2016

I just got married this weekend and my wedding was absolutely gorgeous because of the work that Ambience Floral Design did! They hand crafted each of my centerpieces, bouquets, and flowers for my flower girls hair. You could tell that they spent a lot of quality time on each piece and they used only the most beautiful flowers! Everyone is so kind and helpful from start to finish and it was truly a pleasure working with each person at Ambience. Lori designed each of my pieces and I am so grateful for her attention to detail and her arrangements. My wedding day went so perfectly and everyone said that we had the most beautiful flowers! If anyone is in need of flowers, this is most definitely the only place you should go! They work with your budget and the final outcome will do nothing less than shock and amaze you!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

Katie and her team at Ambience Floral Design went over the top and completely set the scene for our entire wedding. Each bouquet and arrangement was impeccable and gave our wedding a sophisticated and elegant, yet personable and authentic feeling.

Katie’s artistic vision was apparent the first time we met with her. She was able to articulate what I was envisioning and truly brought all of my dreams to life by following through on every intricate detail. My photographer recalls me as saying I loved my bouquet so much that I refused to put it down! The pictures speak for themselves – every bouquet and arrangement was absolutely stunning!

In addition to creating such spectacular arrangements, I cannot speak more highly of Katie’s professionalism and responsiveness. Whether by phone or email, she always got back to me (and my sometimes silly requests) in a timely fashion and was more than willing to accommodate everything.

Katie truly helped create my dream wedding and I will be forever grateful to her and her team! Thank you, Ambience Floral Design!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We loved working with you and enjoyed seeing your beautiful vision come to life. You were such a gorgeous bride and delightful in every way. Oh...and there are no silly requests!! Our goal is to make your day just as you wish Congratulations!!!

sabrina · Married on 05/03/2014

Katie at Ambience is wonderful to work with! She took to my vision right away making all of the flower arraignments amazing! We only met twice, but that was enough since she captured the exact feel that I was going for. My flowers were perfect in every way! Definitely choose Ambiance if you want a delightful floral experience!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

Thanks so much for the nice review! I greatly enjoyed working with you and your family. Congrstulations, I wish youall the best. Katie

June · Married on 02/22/2014

Katie was wonderful.... taking our scratchy ideas and making them bloom.... The wedding was gorgeous and it was largely due to Katie.... she didn't even bock when we decided to add a few items last minute.... She also takes any unclaimed/wanted flowers and the end of the events and donates them to a Hospice Organization....
    She is a love and we would highly recommend her... :)

Sent on 05/21/2014

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

What a lovely review!! We loved working on your fabulous event. It was classic and elegant. And, talk about a great family!!! It was our great pleasure. Thank you so much.

Erin · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I came to our first meeting with Katie with a few ideas/color schemes, and she immediately picked up on the vibe we were going for. She made wonderful suggestions and expanded on our ideas based on her own knowledge and expertise, and was flexible with our budget. I was so happy to see the bouquets arrive on our wedding day - they were even more beautiful than I had imagined. We were both so impressed with the quality of our centerpieces, bouquets, archway, and boutonnieres! My husband and I are still receiving compliments on our flowers.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

Wow! What a lovely review. Thank you so much for choosing us as your florist. We loved working with you. Thanks, too, for taking the time to offer these kind words here!!

Hands down best customer service I received throughout my whole wedding process. From our initial meeting to the day of Katie and her team where attentive and her design and execution was flawless. She took the time to understand what I wanted for our wedding and offered suggestions to complement my vision. The flowers turned out beautiful and I could not have been happier with them. Everything from the bouquets to the center pieces where beyond what I could have imagined and absolutely lovely. Ambiance Floral is a superior florist and Katie offers a higher level of service than I perceived I would receive from some of the other wedding florists I met with during my vendor selection. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so appreciative of your kind words. Wishing you much happiness!

Melissa · Married on 10/08/2011

Katie and her staff were great to work with and did an excellent job on our flowers! Katie saved the day! I was in a jam and needed a florist ASAP because my original florist had just cancelled and Katie was willing to work with me and helped to make the day just as I had planned. The ceremony and reception flowers were beautiful and vibrant and we received dozens of compliments on the centerpieces. I loved my aisle petal design and the way that it accented my runner. The flowers were beautiful and provided the pop of color that I was looking for; Katie and her staff are super sweet and did a great job!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Krissy · Married on 06/19/2011

Honestly, you can't get any better than Ambience Floral. Katie and her team are unbelievably creative, calm and collected and beyond organized. I got married in June and when I met with Katie to discuss flowers for the wedding she came with a huge smile, a unique and beautiful vision and it only took me saying, "happy colors and mason jars" for her to create a masterpiece. She got the vision and ran with it and I can't even count the number of compliments we got on the flowers that she did for our wedding. When we walked into our reception both my husband and my breath were taken away. Candles lit the tables while flowers were strung from globe lights hanging beneath tree tops. Individual lanterns and mason jars full of pink and yellow flowers sat on each table while the lights twinkled above...The happiness I felt to see everything we had been working on come together and be more beautiful that I had even originally envisioned is a bride's dream and Ambience Floral was to thank. I am so happy that we decided to go with Ambience Floral and I couldn't be more thankful for the work that they did to make our vision turn into a reality!

Sent on 08/15/2011

Kim · Married on 10/16/2010

My husband and I were married on October 16, 2010. We love Katie!!! Our flowers were gorgous. Our centerpieces were just how we had imagined. Katie was right on with everything and she is probably one of the sweetest persons I have ever met. I highly recommend using Katie for your wedding flowers or everyday anniversary, birthday, etc. I could not have been happier with Katie and her staff. They topped off my special day with the most amazing flowers!

Sent on 11/08/2010

Desiree · Married on 10/10/2010

I have truly never seen flowers more beautiful. All i had to say was the colors I wanted and Katie created the most amazing visual spectacle! They even helped me when I was in a pinch! The day of the wedding I had to add to centerpieces and they rushed to the shop and put them together for me! They saved the day!!! I cam't believe still how beautiful the flowers all were.

Sent on 10/14/2010
  • I

Lindsay · Married on 08/01/2009

Working with Katie was a dream! She made me feel completely at ease and the flowers turned out amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2009
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 06/20/2009

Katie from Ambience Floral Design is incredible and I would recommend her to anyone. I had very little knowledge of flowers and wasn't sure what I wanted for my wedding when I first met with her. She was very willing to be creative within our tight flower budget and designed beautiful arrangements for our reception as well as the boquets for the bridal party. She went beyond the call of duty to help recommend complimentary colors for all of our linens and even suggestions for the groomsmen attire. We also received many compliments on the piece she designed for our ceremony arch.

Sent on 07/07/2009

Lori · Married on 05/01/2009

What Katie of Ambience did with the flowers was fabulous! We found Katie both through the Ambience website and Michaela of PLUSH Weddings. The pictures on the website reflect talent and expertise with flowers as well as ingenuity. She took the “soft, textured, romantic” look that Keri expressed and was genuinely enthusiastic about making it happen. Our budget was limited but Katie worked with us – what resulted was spectacular! The whole room came together beautifully. From the bride: “Katie’s work was without a doubt one of my favorite parts of the whole event. She brought me a long way from a girl who said ‘the flowers are not so important’ to ‘I want something new and different’. It was obvious she takes pride in her work and from the moment we met I knew everything would be beautiful.”

Sent on 05/21/2009

Jessica · Married on 01/03/2009

Eliza did a great job on the flowers for my wedding! GORGEOUS! I had so many compliments on the bouquets and floral arrangements at my wedding! I was no flower expert so Eliza worked with me by phone and email (I wasn't from the area) to design flowers that perfectly complimented the decorations and locations for my wedding ceremony and reception. I told her the colors I wanted, the theme of my wedding and gave her my budget, and she artistically assembled the rest! I had to make last minute changes to add some items and remove others and she made the changes - no problem! Eliza showed up the morning of the wedding, set up the arrangements as directed previously, handed out the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres so I didn't have to worry about a thing! Highly recommend! Great price! So glad I went out of the area for a florist like her - it paid off!

Sent on 01/24/2009

Tracy · Married on 09/24/2016

I loved working with Katie, she is so nice and professional. She definitely knows what she is doing, trust her judgment! I showed her a photo of my inspiration for the colors of our wedding and she took it to a whole different level, in an amazing way!! I told her I want vibrant reds, pinks, oranges, with a little touch of purple (last minute decision), and no pastel colors. She blew it out of the park and hit a home run. I saw the flowers and could not believe one they were my flowers and two what her and her team came up with. I could not stop looking at them, they were gorgeous! Katie is so nice and sweet, and when talking to her I got the feeling like the flowers were in great hands, and I had nothing to worry about. She was the first florist I met with, then met with a few others and none of them came close to Katie and her team at Ambience Floral. She really listens and makes sure what you are saying is what she is understanding, and if you want anything changed she is so flexible! Katie and her team are amazing, I will be returning!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Brittany · Married on 03/26/2016

Katie at Ambience Floral was amazing to work with! She was a preferred vendor from my photographers. We met in person at her floral shop in Roseville for a consultation. I went over my vision, ideas, likes/dislikes. Katie took a lot of notes and gave me suggestions. She also helped me make my vision come true while working within my budget. I felt like she completely understood my romantic garden party vision. On the day I was so impressed with the floral arrangements and eucalyptus wreaths her and her team created. Everything was absolutely beautiful. She was awesome accommodating some week before changes I emailed her.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Stefanie · Married on 08/31/2008

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Katie was great to work with, I always felt like my wedding was super important to her, she responded quickly to all my requests, and she helped me out with lots of extra things outside of her contract. I was thrilled!! Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/29/2008

3.0

They did an excellent job on our wedding flowers!! Everything came out better than we could have hoped. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Kim · Married on 05/22/2010

3.5

Absolutely loved our flowers! I had a fairly specific idea in mind and Katie and her team totally nailed the concept! I know from our consult that I would be happy with her work, as she has the portfolio and professionalism that I was looking for. Flowers were the one thing I was really felt weird about spending such a large amount of money on but in the end, and two days later, it was totally worth it and our house has some beautiful arrangements in it as well! We even caught another wedding occuring at the same location taking pictures with our altar arrangements. I had some issues with contacting Katie via email (emails not arriving, both on her or my end) but once we switched to phone, it went perfectly.

Sent on 05/24/2010