65 Reviews for Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson

Video (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Negatives (1)

We couldn't have picked better photographers to capture our special day! Cathy & Scott were so amazing. They both are so friendly and you can tell they really cared about how our pictures would look. They worked hard to make sure we had all the photo shots we wanted, and all of our pictures turned out beautifully! We cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cathy and Scott are amazing at what they do! When reaching out to them they respond right way. They capture amazing pictures and truly know what they are doing. They are the most genuine people we have met through this process. I didn't have to worry the day of the wedding and they knew when to get us for pictures and scheduled everything to flow amazing. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Michelle , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

Scott and Cathy were great to work with and have done an amazing job on our wedding pictures. When we first met with them they took the time to get to know us and find out exactly what we wanted. We loved that they also helped us create a timeline of the wedding day, so we knew exactly what to expect from them throughout the day. My husband and I don’t feel fully comfortable in front of a camera. However, Scott and Cathy gave us the perfect amount of direction and made the process really enjoyable. Our guests loved the selfie station that they provided. It was awesome that it sent the pictures right to their phones. We briefly saw some of the pictures from our night shoot, the drone shoot, and the cigar smoking shoot and they looked amazing. The pictures we’ve seen so far are beautiful and we cannot wait to see the rest of them. We would definitely recommend Scott and Cathy!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cathy and Scott are absolutely AMAZING. They made our day absolutely PERFECT and we had no idea what we even wanted until all of our photos came back to be exactly what anyone could have ever dreamed of. From the second they did our engagement photos we felt instantly comfortable and just can't say enough about them!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Prints

We chose Ambiance Studios as our photographers and could not be more happy that we did! Both Cathy and Scott were both very professional and took amazing pictures! They both helped make our day so much less stressful and they captured truly amazing moments! The pictures capture your whole wedding, even the things you miss so you don't want to make the mistake and not have Ambiance Studios capture those precious moments. Were looking forward to getting our Photo Album from Italy, so excited!

Profile Picture Kerri , 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ambiance did an amazing job at our wedding! We HIGHLY recommend them! They really did a great job making our special day amazing.

Profile Picture Brian, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great experience with Scott and Cathy and we would definitely recommend! After meeting them and seeing their portfolios we knew we wanted to work with Ambiance, so we were thrilled they still had our date available. They are VERY professional, so nice, and helped make the wedding day go smoothly; they stuck to the time frame, and I loved how they helped pose people for the photos too! We have no regrets choosing Scott and Cathy and we are very pleased! :)

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you Scott and Cathy for helping our wedding day go smoothly! We love our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Olivia , 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

Scott and Cathy were amazing from the moment we met them at a bridal show. They took the time to talk to us and get to know us, which made us feel comfortable right away. They are very quick to respond to any and all questions that we had. As our wedding day approached, Scott and Cathy went over a timeline with us and discussed all the pictures we would be taking which made us less nervous about the big day! On our wedding day, they were sweet and genuine with us and taking all the pictures with them was so much fun. Right before I was about to walk down the aisle, Cathy came into the room where all the girls were waiting just to make sure everything was good. Scott and Cathy made us feel like we were family! The drone picture and night photoshoot were awesome touches to our pictures, thank you so much! The preview of our pictures were amazing and we cannot wait to see the rest of them soon! Ambiance Studios does amazing work and we would highly recommend them! Thank you so much for everything you do!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Wonderful service! Beautiful photo books!

Profile Picture User7355134, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Antonio and I fell in love with Cathy and Scotts work when we saw it at a wedding show at the Wisconsin Expo Center. We sat and talked with Cathy and Scott at the show. They were very friendly and wanted to get to know us!! We immediately felt comfortable with them. Cathy and Scott told us the importance of checking out other photographers work, ratings and prices first before booking. That in itself proved that they were looking out for our best interest. We decided to book them at the show!! We were extremely lucky they were available!!! Cathy and Scott were very flexible and were very timely with their responses! We had an absolute blast during our engagement shoot, it felt like we had known Cathy and Scott for a lifetime! Our pictures were beautiful and we could not wait to see what our wedding photos would end up looking like!! As the wedding day grew near they helped us work on a timeline that help calm our nerves! On our wedding day Cathy and Scott were there for us 100%, they never left our side! Cathy even had a sweet little chat with me before I walked down the aisle, and it really meant a lot to me!! They made sure we got all of our photos we wanted, made sure we went where we wanted to go for photos and made sure we took some moments to ourselves. Our night time photo shoot was very special to us as well. It gave Antonio and I few more special moments together that we're able to look back on and always cherish. Antonio and I just got our photos back, Cathy and Scott ABSOLUTELY exceeded our expectations!! We were blown away by the beauty of their work!! They 100% captured every detail of our happily ever after!!! I will 100% recommend them hands down to anyone that I can!! They are 100% worth it and you will not be disappointed! Thank you both so very much for everything!! You are both incredible, you do BEAUTIFUL work and you are AMAZING to work with!! We love you guys!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photographers, and beautiful work!

Profile Picture Dana , 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy are amazing. Not only were the pictures great, but they also provide "Italian fine art books" for your photos, way better then your typically photo album! They were much more then photographers to us, they helped make the entire day go smoothly and were always available for questions during the planning of our wedding. Such great all around people.

Profile Picture Holly, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the most amazing experience with Cathy and Scott as our photographers in July 2016! We created our own shot list with the specific pictures that we wanted, and they made sure that every photo we wanted was taken. Our wedding party was so impressed with how professional they were on the wedding day and always knew what they were doing (adjusting poses for photos, finding the right lighting, etc.). We just got our photos back this week and they are perfect!! They are so unique (and some classic ones, too!), and we keep getting compliments about how beautiful they are. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Profile Picture User7159695, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When Cathy and Scott have the wedding day plans after the "pre-meet" (which is so helpful!), it becomes there #1 priority to get every shot requested. Our wedding was on an EXTREMELY hot day, and my mind was set on everything being outdoors! They made great adaptions to be able to capture some amazing moments while still considering my friends and family who were all bearing the heat for us. We loved the night shoot, and what bride doesn't love their own personal photo shoot! I was so excited to get my pictures back, and had tears all over again being able to relieve the most amazing moments of the best day of my life! PS-they are extremely quick to respond to anything you need!!
xoxo The Rivers

Profile Picture Maddy, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We fell in love with Scott and Cathys work the moment we met them in their studio. They helped us every step of the way preparing for our wedding photos. By the end of our wedding Scott and Cathy felt like family. Their development, design, and editing of our wedding pictures blew away our expectations. Their attention to color, lighting, and detail, was everything we hoped for! We are also very excited to receive our wedding book around Christmas time. They are so beautiful, and they were so helpful in helping me choose designs and layouts. Thank you Scott and Cathy!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful and easy couple to work with. Beautiful photos. One-of-a-kind wedding photo album. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy have been absolutely amazing to us from the beginning. We connected with them instantly and knew they were a perfect fit for us. Everything from our initial meeting to our final wedding photos, we have been 100% happy! Photos are the one thing you keep forever from the wedding and we are so blessed to have had Scott and Cathy do our beautiful pictures. I would recommend them 10000x over! Thank you both so much for everything you did for us. Hope we can work with you again in the future

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/11/16, 1 Review

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy were an absolute pleasure to work with. They make a great team and really exceeded our expectations at every point. From the beginning, they took the time to sit down with us and help plan our day. They got to know us and made sure the pictures they took of us were reflective of us as a couple. Their work is beautiful, creative and artistic and we could not be more pleased with the outcome. They also were able to display some of our pictures during our wedding. We began receiving compliments on our photos at that point and they continue to come in! Cathy and Scott captured every moment of our special day. They were organized and calm and blended into our wedding seamlessly. They also excel in the customer service aspect. It is easy to get in touch with them and communicate with them. We could not be more pleased with the service provided by Scott and Cathy!

Profile Picture Joleen, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing service. Beautiful pictures. Unbelievable quality photo albums.

Profile Picture Erica, 1/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When Bruce and I met Scott and Cathy we were overwhelmed with the examples of amazing work they’d done. As Scott was sharing his ideas about our wedding I started to cry. I had to walk away and compose myself. We had come to the Wonderful World Of Weddings show hoping to get a few ideas for photographers, but after talking with this sweet couple we knew our decision was made! Not a day went by during the wedding planning stage, the wedding day, or the days after that I wasn’t thankful and grateful that Scott and Cathy were able to capture our special day! We had so much fun during our engagement shoot and once we saw our pictures we couldn’t wait for our wedding to arrive so that we could ooh and ahh over those images! Leading up to our wedding day, Scott and Cathy helped us plan out the day, and be by our sides as we got ready. Our pictures are gorgeous, and capture so many emotions and details throughout our wedding day! I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for genuine, artistic photographers! Scott and Cathy, thank you for all the support leading up to our day, and now helping us design our wedding album. We are so thankful you were able to photograph our day, and be able to share our pictures with our family and friends, and one day our children. Much love and thanks, Carla and Bruce

Profile Picture Carla, 7/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cathy and Scott were absolutely fabulous with our Engagement Photography! What can I say..? I am at a loss of words of how beautiful and romantic the pictures came out. My Fiance, Ketan and I were in such an aww as soon as we started looking at the Engagement Session Photography. Cathy and Scott made our Engagement Session seem like a replica of a Bollywood movie. We love them not only because our pictures came out amazing, but also because both Cathy and Scott were full of excitement and filled with romantic ideas. We are very grateful that we had Cathy and Scott do our Engagement Session pictures and look forward for having them for our wedding in upcoming July. Cathy and Scott work as a very energetic, loving team of husband and wife who portrays outstanding quality of work. I had become best friends with Cathy in such a short period of time; but now our relationship has changed...we have become more close just like family. We love you guys! ~Shreya and Ketan

Profile Picture Shreya, 7/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy are true artists that take the most amazing photographs. Most importantly, they are an amazing couple that operates on integrity, and kindness. The synergy that they have is great together; they come up with the most creative, and innovative ideas for one-of-a-kind photos. Their technology is new, and cutting-edge and they are the ones that all other photographers aspire to be. The level of commitment and service they provide is exemplary. Without a doubt, the amount of experience that they have shows not only in the pictures, but in the advice that they give you throughout the day as well. They really know how to put someone at ease to make them look, and feel great guaranteeing the best pictures possible. I would recommend Ambiance Studios to anyone in a heartbeat-- Ryan and I are more than pleased with our wedding photos.

Profile Picture User5332769, 2+ years ago, 1 Review