Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson Reviews

80 | West Bend, WI

80 Reviews for Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson

Danielle · Married on 07/27/2012

Scott and Cathy are wonderful photographers. They are a husband and wife who work very well together. Their equipment is up to date, which takes phenomenal pictures. Scott and Cathy made our wedding day a dream come true. They always got back to me with any questions I had and were very professional on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Ambiance Studios for your wedding day photographer. These are two highly trained photographer that won't let you down. And just remember you get what you pay for.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Clayton · Married on 10/19/2019

Organized and work well together

They were very organized and made our day go smooth. They work so well together and their night time photo shoots are so unique and amazing

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jenna H. · Married on 10/07/2018

Very professional!

Scott and Cathy are very friendly people and we felt quite comfortable with them. That’s important because they were with us almost all day long. You definitely don’t want to hang out with anyone on your wedding day who takes away from your happiness in any way!
    Cathy prepared a wedding day timeline for us, which was super helpful. We made a few tweaks to it, but for the most part we went with what she recommended. We figured she’s done a lot more weddings than we have, and she knows how much time to allow for each thing!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Danielle · Married on 08/10/2013

I would highly recommend Scott and Cathy. They are really great at what they do and even my mom said they really knew how to get good shots and corral everyone (which is really important on the big day). My wedding party and I were never confused about what we should be doing and I know that my pictures (which should be ready any day now) will be beautiful. They also do very lovely engagement pictures as well. I know some people may scoff at the price but they are well worth it, especially when you remember that after all is said and done, the pictures are the one things you will have after it ends.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Tiffany · Married on 07/23/2011

3.5

Was able to fit into our tight schedule of being out of state and having to travel home to do engagement photos. Did a great job at the wedding just wish we had paid to have them stay longer

Sent on 09/06/2011