66 Reviews for Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Negatives (1)
66 Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson Reviews

We hired Ambiance Studios for my daughter’s wedding on June 9, 2012. It was such a pleasure to meet and work with Scott and Cathy Erickson of Ambiance Studios. They are exceptional people, photographers and artists! Scott and Cathy are professional and friendly and immediately put you at ease and make you feel like family. Their excellent technical skills and lighting knowledge produce amazing photographs that are admired by all that view them. The numerous amounts of stunning images (over 2000) made it difficult to choose. In fact the shots that they took were so amazing that some of the images were used in a local Wisconsin Wedding Magazine. This was just the icing on the cake for my daughter. To see the photographs in the magazine just added to the joyful magic that the wedding captured. I will never be able to fully express my gratitude for the beautiful work Ambiance Studios completed for my daughter’s wedding. The photographs were of the highest quality and all of the shots exceed our expectations. I highly recommend Ambiance Studios and Scott and Cathy Erickson if you are looking to have memories that you will treasure for a lifetime use Ambiance Studios for your wedding!

Profile Picture Patty, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved your work form the moment we saw it. Thank you for making our day so memorable. We appreciate all your help throughout the planning process. The quality and workmanship of the photos are so amazing we are having trouble picking photos for our book. Thank you. When rating Scott and Cathy, a 5 is too low. They definitely deserve a 10!!!!

Kim and Chris Laatsch
October 22, 2011

Profile Picture Kim, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband Dave and I loved everything about Scott and Cathy! They were so nice, and professional. We also loved that they were a husband and wife team, so it made the whole process feel more intimate. They had great ideas of places to take our pictures, and they were so creative with different poses we could do! Everything ran so smoothly on the big day, and as the bride I felt I was in great hands. As some one who is very particular about punctuality, as far as that goes they were amazing! We would absolutley reccommend them to friends, and we wouldn't hesitate to use them again for another special occasion. Thanks again for all your guys amazing work!!
xoxox,
Dave and Hailey Van Hulst
Happily married on July 30th 2011.

Profile Picture Dave and Hailey, 7/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Was able to fit into our tight schedule of being out of state and having to travel home to do engagement photos. Did a great job at the wedding just wish we had paid to have them stay longer

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/23/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding was on a chilly Wisconsin winter day. Not only was it cold, it continually snowed the entire day. Scott and Cathy did such a great job capturing all the beautiful details the day had to offer even with the unique weather conditions. We never realized how great pictures could look in a snow storm. One of our favorite photos is of us outside of our venue at night with the snow still falling. The snow looks like crystals in the sky. The photos are truly amazing. Our friends had Scott and Cathy for their wedding and had only great things to say about them. After we saw their pictures we knew that we had to have them for our wedding. The moment we met them we knew they were special. They are so delightful and enjoyable. They made us feel like family. It was calming to know that on our wedding day we did not have to worry that they would miss any important people or details. All of our photos are wonderful. We couldn’t have wished for anything better. We highly recommend Scott and Cathy to anyone who truly wants not only beautiful pictures, but great people who care about you and your special day!

Profile Picture dan, 2/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photographers -- Beautiful Memories.

The photos that these guys took were amazing. Made us look and feel like a million bucks. We have had so many positive comments on our pictures. Scott and Cathy took so many great pictures that it was hard to narrow them down for our book!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Finding a good photographer was the one aspect of the wedding in which my fiance was truly invested, so we did some rather extensive research before selecting someone. We were initially drawn to the photojournalism style of Ambiance Studios and we were thrilled to find out they were available on our wedding day! We had read nothing but fantastic reviews and had fallen in love with the work on their website and blog, and after meeting with them at their home studio we knew they were the perfect fit for us.

Scotty and Cathy Ann were very careful to make sure they were capturing our day as we had imagined, and after seeing our pictures we are certain they have done just that! Instead of just pretty snapshots of the day, these photos tell the story of our wedding, and we could not be happier. They are extremely professional and personable, and their assistant Alisha's work is equally as brilliant. We are very grateful to have found someone whose talent, style and passion gave us the opportunity to remember our wedding day just as it was-- and to be able to share those memories with our family and friends! I was thoroughly impressed with every aspect of working with Scott and Cathy Ann, and I would highly recommend using ther studio for any photography needs! I also would highly reccomend adding Alisha, their assistant. She was wonderful and I am so glad that we decided to add her.

Profile Picture Karla, 11/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I looked at EVERY vendor for photography while planning our wedding. To me, the photographer was the most important part my wedding because they capture your whole day and provide a beautiful book that hold all your special wedding memories. My step dad is a photographer so naturally I asked him to help me pick out the best one (since I wanted him to enjoy the wedding and not have to shoot pictures). We went to all the wedding shows and found Ambiance Studios at the Washington County fair grounds wedding show. Immediately I fell in love. Their pictures were crystal clear and very unique. Their books were by the far the best I had seen in all my search. I fell in love with the fact they were from Italy and the covers of the books were sensational! The best part was meeting Scott and Cathy. They were definitely the sweetest couple I had met and I liked that it would be 2 of them shooting my wedding and not just 1. I was sold. I booked with them right away and have never regretted it since this day. I even signed up for a 3rd photographer (their associate alyssa) and that was even better because she was so friendly. To this day, I am still very good friends with Scott and Cathy. I even helped them at a couple wedding shows handing out brouchers and helping brides make the right decision by choosing Ambiance Studios. I even got to wear my wedding dress again at the shows! I'm so blessed to have had the pleasure of meeting these 2 wonderful photographers and hope other brides out there can too! Definitely recommend them to every bride!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy Erickson of Ambiance Studios was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first meeting with them to the last picture they took of us, they were professional, helpful, and caring.
Scott and Cathy Erickson were the perfect photographers for our wedding. We actually had 3 photographers total, Scott, Cathy, and their assistant photographer Alisha. Alisha was a great help during the day. Not only did she take a number of great shots that turned out fabulous, she helped with all the little things so the day went that much smoother. She helped organize who was going to be in what shot next, and helped position people for posed shots. When she wasn’t helping with that, she was right in the mix with Scott and Cathy capturing great pictures. It was really nice to have 3 photographers at our wedding. We have so many great shots from so many different angles. That is something you just can’t get with 1 or 2 photographers. Some of our favorite shots are of our first kiss. We have 3 amazing shots from 3 completely different angles, they look awesome. We would highly recommend adding Alisha to your package. The service she provides outweighs the price by far.

Back to Scott and Cathy. As I said, they were a true pleasure to work with. We got along with them so well. What first attracted us to them was their amazing ability to catch the “perfect” candid shots. Their photo-journalistic style really appealed to us. When we visited their studio to discuss our wedding we didn’t feel like we were taking up their time. We felt welcomed and we felt at home. We often got side tracked during our conversations and talked like friends. That proved to be very important to us. We became extremely comfortable with Scott and Cathy, it felt like we had known them for years. This allowed us to relax and be us on our wedding day. We didn’t stress about the photography at all. We knew we were in good hands. We had very high expectations of Scott and Cathy after we saw all the great work they have done in the past. In the end we were not disappointed. Everything turned out fabulous! Our engagement session was wonderful…… it was cold out side, but it turned out great!
The wedding pictures were and are amazing. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures. We think they are a perfect representation of our day, and we love the pictures and will cherish them for a lifetime!
A few of our friends and relatives have made comments that these pictures turned out vastly better than other local photographers that charged the same prices.
During the wedding we hardly noticed any of the photographers. When we got the pictures my husband and I literally said “Wow, that is an awesome shot, I never even noticed one of the photographers was even there!”

If we had to do it all over again we would not change a thing.
Scott and Cathy Erickson and Alisha proved to be the perfect combination for the perfect results on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Tony, 9/25/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy Ann exceeded all our expectations! So many beautiful shots to choose from. It will certainly be difficult. We will all have beautiful memories to cherish forever! We were very fortunate to have had you both photograph the wedding.

Thank you so much!
Lori ( mother of the Bride)

Profile Picture Lori, 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott & Cathy Ann are very talented photographers, they went above and beyond what Was expected. So many beautiful pictures. Excellent eye for detail. They captured every treasured moment. Julie step- mother-of- the bride.

Profile Picture julie, 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy did an amazing job photographing our wedding and engagement photos, we get so many complements from family and friends. They are very professional and easy to work with, and were willing to answer any questions or address any concerns that I had no matter how silly I thought they were. We felt like celebrities on our special day and will have amazing photos forever thanks to them!

Profile Picture Cari, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved having Scott and Cathy Ann as our photographers for our wedding. They did an amazing job and our pictures turned out better than I could have imagined. They were very professional and made sure we had all the pictures we wanted. Their photojournalism is a different approach and a great one! The pictures were so much better than the normal posed pictures most photographers provide. I would recommend them to anyone and I can't wait to use them again when we start a family!

Profile Picture Karie, 7/17/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cathy and Scott were amazing to work with! I can't give them anything but a 5/5 in everything!! It has been over a year since our wedding, and we still have people ooing and aahhhing over our wedding picture on facebook! They are very creative and know exactly how to capture those special moments throughout your special day. Their portfolio pretty much sums up the excellent work they do, but I must say that they are truly amazing to work with! They have a lot of ideas, but they are always open to your ideas as well. They are great at learning your style and capturing images that will appeal to you.

If they are available on your wedding date, just go ahead and book them, I promise you that your photos will be above and beyond your imagination!

Profile Picture Swetal, 7/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy Ann did an absolutely AMAZING job photographing our wedding. They were very professional and made us feel like celebrities on our wedding day. We received so many compliments from our friends and family about how beautiful the pictures were and how great Scott and Cathy Ann were. It felt like they were part of the family. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy Erickson were our photographers for our wedding last year and they did an amazing job. We were having a hard time finding the right photographer for us but were lucky enough to find them two months before our wedding. As part of the package we had a photo shoot with them before the wedding so that our guests could sign a photo of us at the wedding reception. There were numerous guests at the reception that complimented us on the photo that we chose from that shoot.

On the day of the wedding they spent the morning with the bride taking photos of her getting ready prior to the wedding that truly captured the emotion of that day. The photos from the actual wedding were breathtaking and looking back we were truly blessed to have two photographers that day as they were able to capture so many moments from different perspectives. After the wedding they took additional photos of us, our family and the wedding party. They made the experience fun for us and while they did take the posed photos that we requested they were also very creative with their photography in order to capture the true emotional impact of that day. At the wedding reception we hardly knew that they were there but they were able to capture so many great moments and after seeing all the pictures they took online I knew our money was well spent.

Their service after the wedding was also very good. They were able to provide us with thank you cards in a timely manner using two photos from our wedding day. Deciding which photos to use in our wedding book was also a challenge because there were so many good ones but with their help and suggestions we were able to choose the right photos and Scott did a tremendous job developing the wedding book. When we actually saw our wedding book in person words could not describe how satisfied we were. We have now shown the book to a number of family members and they all have great things to say about it. I can’t wait to show our kid(s) some day. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Deanne , 10/24/09, 1 Review