Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson Reviews

71 | West Bend, WI

71 Reviews for Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson

71 Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson Reviews

Kristin · Married on 06/11/2016

Scott and Cathy have been absolutely amazing to us from the beginning. We connected with them instantly and knew they were a perfect fit for us. Everything from our initial meeting to our final wedding photos, we have been 100% happy! Photos are the one thing you keep forever from the wedding and we are so blessed to have had Scott and Cathy do our beautiful pictures. I would recommend them 10000x over! Thank you both so much for everything you did for us. Hope we can work with you again in the future

Joleen · Married on 05/28/2016

Scott and Cathy were an absolute pleasure to work with. They make a great team and really exceeded our expectations at every point. From the beginning, they took the time to sit down with us and help plan our day. They got to know us and made sure the pictures they took of us were reflective of us as a couple. Their work is beautiful, creative and artistic and we could not be more pleased with the outcome. They also were able to display some of our pictures during our wedding. We began receiving compliments on our photos at that point and they continue to come in! Cathy and Scott captured every moment of our special day. They were organized and calm and blended into our wedding seamlessly. They also excel in the customer service aspect. It is easy to get in touch with them and communicate with them. We could not be more pleased with the service provided by Scott and Cathy!

Erica · Married on 01/03/2016

Amazing service. Beautiful pictures. Unbelievable quality photo albums.

Carla · Married on 07/31/2015

When Bruce and I met Scott and Cathy we were overwhelmed with the examples of amazing work they’d done. As Scott was sharing his ideas about our wedding I started to cry. I had to walk away and compose myself. We had come to the Wonderful World Of Weddings show hoping to get a few ideas for photographers, but after talking with this sweet couple we knew our decision was made! Not a day went by during the wedding planning stage, the wedding day, or the days after that I wasn’t thankful and grateful that Scott and Cathy were able to capture our special day! We had so much fun during our engagement shoot and once we saw our pictures we couldn’t wait for our wedding to arrive so that we could ooh and ahh over those images! Leading up to our wedding day, Scott and Cathy helped us plan out the day, and be by our sides as we got ready. Our pictures are gorgeous, and capture so many emotions and details throughout our wedding day! I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for genuine, artistic photographers! Scott and Cathy, thank you for all the support leading up to our day, and now helping us design our wedding album. We are so thankful you were able to photograph our day, and be able to share our pictures with our family and friends, and one day our children. Much love and thanks, Carla and Bruce

Sent on 09/17/2015

Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson's reply:

Aww Thank You Carla and Bruce. Scott and I were honored to be a part of your special day. Everything was so beautiful; and you looked gorgeous in your wedding gown. We are so excited to design your custom wedding book and send it off to be hand crafted in Italy. Much love, <3 xoxo, Cathy and Scott

Shreya · Married on 07/26/2015

Cathy and Scott were absolutely fabulous with our Engagement Photography! What can I say..? I am at a loss of words of how beautiful and romantic the pictures came out. My Fiance, Ketan and I were in such an aww as soon as we started looking at the Engagement Session Photography. Cathy and Scott made our Engagement Session seem like a replica of a Bollywood movie. We love them not only because our pictures came out amazing, but also because both Cathy and Scott were full of excitement and filled with romantic ideas. We are very grateful that we had Cathy and Scott do our Engagement Session pictures and look forward for having them for our wedding in upcoming July. Cathy and Scott work as a very energetic, loving team of husband and wife who portrays outstanding quality of work. I had become best friends with Cathy in such a short period of time; but now our relationship has changed...we have become more close just like family. We love you guys! ~Shreya and Ketan

Sent on 05/08/2015

Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson's reply:

Aww thank you Shreya, Scott and I are honored. Your both so sweet! <3 xoxo, Cathy and Scott

Scott and Cathy are true artists that take the most amazing photographs. Most importantly, they are an amazing couple that operates on integrity, and kindness. The synergy that they have is great together; they come up with the most creative, and innovative ideas for one-of-a-kind photos. Their technology is new, and cutting-edge and they are the ones that all other photographers aspire to be. The level of commitment and service they provide is exemplary. Without a doubt, the amount of experience that they have shows not only in the pictures, but in the advice that they give you throughout the day as well. They really know how to put someone at ease to make them look, and feel great guaranteeing the best pictures possible. I would recommend Ambiance Studios to anyone in a heartbeat-- Ryan and I are more than pleased with our wedding photos.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson's reply:

Aww thank you so much! We love you guys! Scott and I were honored to be a part of your special day and feel we have gained amazing friends for life. <3 xoxo, Cathy and Scott

stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

I first met Scott at a wedding fair, and right away, Ambiance Studios stood out from all the other vendors.
    The quality and style of their work was so different from the photos I've seen from other photographers. Their photos reflect genuine feelings, and their fine Italian albums are impeccable!
    Throughout the process, working with Ambiance Studios was such a breeze. They made everything easy-- Cathy and Scott really know how to put someone at ease so that they look great in pictures. They have so much experience with not just photography, but the overall flow of how a wedding normally goes; which in turn made our day go a lot s

• User5481913 · 2+ years ago

We met with Scott and Cathy a few times before our wedding, and it was great to get to know them, and work hand in hand with them leading up to the wedding. They made it very easy and they worked extremely well together and with us. There was very little that we worried about, and they were very obliging to any needs and requests we had before the wedding and during the day of.

Dani · Married on 12/13/2014

Ambiance Photography was absolutely amazing from the very beginning of our engagement to the end of the night at our wedding. They really take the time to get to know you so that you get the best experience possible. Also, they are very flexible and allow you to get all of the shoots that you would ever want. Cathy and Scott took the time to sit down with us ever step of the way. My husband and I were completely satisfied with our photos and couldn't imagine having anyone else capture our special day.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson's reply:

Thank you so much Dani! Scott and I were honored to be part of your special day. <3 xoxo, Cathy and Scott #AmbianceStudiosPhotography #Ambiance #WisconsinWeddingPhotographers

Samantha · Married on 10/11/2014

Scott and Cathy are amazing people who just want to help provide the best wedding day possible. They are awesome photographers and I could not be any happier with the way my photos turned out. They are absolutely amazing. Everyone that has seen our wedding album are impressed with how it looks. Our wedding album is something that we will be able to look at to remember our wedding for many years to come. They not only want to help with the photography, but they are very knowledgeable about the whole wedding planning process and open themselves up to be used as resources for anything you may need help on. I highly recommend them for all your photography needs!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! Scott and I were honored to be part of your special day. <3 xoxo, Cathy and Scott #AmbianceStudiosPhotography #Ambiance #WisconsinWeddingPhotographers #MilwaaukeeWeddingPhotographers

Cathy and Scott were a pleasure to work with for our engagement shoot and our wedding pictures! Scott has a real eye for details, and Cathy is very creative, trying to make pictures one of a kind. We liked that they pulled us away from the wedding for a little bit to capture more pictures of just the two of us. It gave my husband and I time away from everyone else to just step away and take it all in. It was also really nice to see a sneak peak of our pictures that they posted the next day. I can't wait to show off their work to my friends and family.

Alexandra · Married on 08/02/2014

Scott and Cathy were absolutely amazing on our special day. They did everything they could to help make our day perfect and go as smoothly as possible. They take absolutely stunning photographs and are quick to get a few posted so you have some to share. They are such a fun, energetic and kind couple. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson's reply:

Aww thank you Ali, we were honored to be a part of your special day. Everything was amazing! You were such a beautiful bride! Loved your wedding gown, simple stunning! xoxo, Cathy and Scott

Nick · Married on 08/02/2014

Wonderful couple. They took amazing pictures for our wedding. We would recommend them to anyone. They were so helpful and did so many things to make our day go smooth.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson's reply:

Thank you Nick, your wedding was amazing! We were honored to be a part of your special day.

Nancy · Married on 08/02/2014

Scott and Cathy took pictures for our son and daughter in-laws wedding and are such a great couple! They were always there to help and had great advice and support. We are so appreciate and blown away at the amazing job they did.

Greg · Married on 08/02/2014

Perfect day with the perfect photographers! They are so helpful and do such great work. We would recommend then to anyone!

Joline · Married on 06/14/2014

Scott and Cathy were amazing. They kept me grounded when I was feeling overwhelmed and they made sure to capture all the moments that I was afraid would be missed. They were complimentary to all details of my wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful and I am so thankful that I chose to go with them! Thank you!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson's reply:

Aww Thank You Joline and Chris! Scott and I were honored to be a part of your special day! Your wedding was amazing! <3 xoxoxoxo

Ambiance Studios was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. They are professional, creative, and sincerely care about making your wedding day special. They are the best at what they do, and the proof is in their past photos. They are not afraid to step outside the box creatively, but yet they still capture the true romance in every photo, without exception.

Paige · Married on 05/31/2014

Scott and Cathy were amazing to work with. I first met them at the Washington County bridal fair and from that moment on I was in love with their work. From day one they were so helpful and genuinely cared about mine and Ryan's big day. I offered up any help they could. I would definitely recommend them for your photography needs.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson's reply:

Aww thank you Paige and Ryan! You are such a sweetie! Scott and I were honored to be a part of your special once in lifetime day; everything was amazing; from having the privilege of photographing your day, to meeting all your amazing family and friends, we loved every moment of it! You were both a breath of fresh air to work with from the beginning. Love you guys! Lifelong friends forever, <3 xoxo

Michael · Married on 12/21/2013

Scott and Cathy are absolutely amazing and genuine people! They are always there for you during the whole process, whenever you need them, answering all your questions and helping you out. They are very professional and the best in the business in my opinion. They did our wedding and the amount of pictures they take, attention to detail, and quality of service was outstanding! Then when you receive your final product and there one of a kind books in your hand you will be amazed!! Don't get me wrong, it's a little pricey but you know the saying " you get what you pay for ", and your paying for the best and will receive the best! You will not be disappointed!

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

I am not from Wisconsin and I was the most nervous about picking my photographer for my wedding out of all of my vendors. Ambiance Studios was the first photographers that I found and met with and I absolutely LOVE them and I immediately wanted to pick them, however I knew I needed to be smart and still look around and interview other photographers. Everyone else I met with were just blah, nothing exciting, nothing stood out about them, they didn't seem to love their work like Scott and Cathy. We decided that there is no one else like Scott and Cathy so we picked them and never looked back! I had such a blast with them at my wedding and they captured absolutely everything! I have so much to pick from and such a beautiful selection of pictures, it is actually going to be hard to choose my photos for my album because they did such a spectacular job! I have received so many compliments on how great and fun Scott and Cathy were at the wedding, my photos after they were edited and the pictures that were shown at the wedding that weren't edited were beautiful. I am still receiving compliments and guest are still bring up Scott and Cathy when they talk about my wedding. Out of all my vendors Scott and Cathy were by far my best choice! If you aren't sold yet, let me tell you, STOP looking else where, the people to capture your special day is Scott and Cathy!! They are definitely THE BEST!

Scott and Cathy did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding!! For me, the most important thing about our wedding was the photographer and the pictures. It’s what we are going to look at and remember for the rest of our lives – so I wanted a truly amazing photographer, and that’s definitely what I got. They both have such an eye for detail and passion for photography – you can see it in all the pictures they take. They truly love what they do and it shows! One of the best things about them is the amount of photos they took – I have so many to choose from! The one thing I wanted for my wedding was an amazing photographer and amazing pictures – and that’s exactly what I got. Thank you Scott and Cathy!

Samantha · Married on 08/24/2013

I met Scott and Cathy at a bridal fair and fell in love with them instantly! Their work is incredible and their personalities are a bonus. My husband and I meshed well with them right from the beginning, which made it easy and comfortable. They did an amazing job with timing and making sure the flow of our day was on time. They have such a great eye for detail and always made sure when taking photos that everyone was in place. We are so anxious to get our wedding book, I have never seen anything like them with any other photographer. I would definitely recommend them!!

Matthew · Married on 08/17/2013

Scott and Cathy were absolutely awesome! They did an unbelievable job of capturing the moments from our wedding day that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. They did a great job of photographing everything you could possibly ask for beginning with the pre-ceremony photo shoots to the ceremony and of course onto the reception. Their experience and knowledge of photographing weddings was a huge asset in our planning process. We couldn't be happier with them and would gladly recommend them to anyone.

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2013

Amazing photographers, amazing people. Scott and Cathy shot our wedding in June 2013, and I wouldn't change my photographer for anything in the world. The photos are AMAZING, but one thing that surprised me was how natural Scott and Cathy were able to be a part of our wedding, capture every special moment, without really being noticed. We had so many of our guests, including my parents, comment about how wonderful it was to have a photographer move about a room, getting the shots they need without taking away from the day. It was like we had friends there shooting our wedding, with an amazing end product!

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2012

Ambiance Studios exceeded our expectations. In our search for a wedding photographer we were anxious to find someone who would be able to capture the essence of a winter wedding no matter what weather we were given on that day. We were blessed with a light beautiful snowfall that day and our pictures turned out better than we could have imagined! Scott and Cathy shot every detail, big and little, so effortlessly. Our pictures taken outside are breathtaking! Friends and family say our pictures remind them of a fairytale! Scott and Cathy's vision and drive to capture each detail with perfection makes them a head above the rest! Their technology, lighting and professionalism are truly showcased in their final product! Scott and Cathy were great to work with and made the day flow with ease! They were personable and their passion for photography was evident from the moment we met them. Their professionalism showed throughout the day as time was never an issue because they knew how to make each picture happen quickly and successfully. We are and will continue to recommend Ambiance Studios to everyone! It was one of the best decisions we made =)