66 Reviews for Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Negatives (1)
66 Ambiance Studios by Scott and Cathy Erickson Reviews

Scott and Cathy are true artists that take the most amazing photographs. Most importantly, they are an amazing couple that operates on integrity, and kindness. The synergy that they have is great together; they come up with the most creative, and innovative ideas for one-of-a-kind photos. Their technology is new, and cutting-edge and they are the ones that all other photographers aspire to be. The level of commitment and service they provide is exemplary. Without a doubt, the amount of experience that they have shows not only in the pictures, but in the advice that they give you throughout the day as well. They really know how to put someone at ease to make them look, and feel great guaranteeing the best pictures possible. I would recommend Ambiance Studios to anyone in a heartbeat-- Ryan and I are more than pleased with our wedding photos.

Profile Picture User5332769, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I first met Scott at a wedding fair, and right away, Ambiance Studios stood out from all the other vendors.
The quality and style of their work was so different from the photos I've seen from other photographers. Their photos reflect genuine feelings, and their fine Italian albums are impeccable!
Throughout the process, working with Ambiance Studios was such a breeze. They made everything easy-- Cathy and Scott really know how to put someone at ease so that they look great in pictures. They have so much experience with not just photography, but the overall flow of how a wedding normally goes; which in turn made our day go a lot s

Profile Picture stephanie , 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cathy and Scott were so flexible and easy to work with. They fit as much as they possibly could into the short amount of time I gave them. They were always easy to get ahold of and were quick to respond with any questions I had. Cathy had a keen eye and was always positioning my dress for pics so I didn't have to. They were awesome and really made my day even more incredible. Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Chea, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met with Scott and Cathy a few times before our wedding, and it was great to get to know them, and work hand in hand with them leading up to the wedding. They made it very easy and they worked extremely well together and with us. There was very little that we worried about, and they were very obliging to any needs and requests we had before the wedding and during the day of.

Profile Picture User5481913, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ambiance Photography was absolutely amazing from the very beginning of our engagement to the end of the night at our wedding. They really take the time to get to know you so that you get the best experience possible. Also, they are very flexible and allow you to get all of the shoots that you would ever want. Cathy and Scott took the time to sit down with us ever step of the way. My husband and I were completely satisfied with our photos and couldn't imagine having anyone else capture our special day.

Profile Picture Dani , 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy are amazing people who just want to help provide the best wedding day possible. They are awesome photographers and I could not be any happier with the way my photos turned out. They are absolutely amazing. Everyone that has seen our wedding album are impressed with how it looks. Our wedding album is something that we will be able to look at to remember our wedding for many years to come. They not only want to help with the photography, but they are very knowledgeable about the whole wedding planning process and open themselves up to be used as resources for anything you may need help on. I highly recommend them for all your photography needs!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cathy and Scott were a pleasure to work with for our engagement shoot and our wedding pictures! Scott has a real eye for details, and Cathy is very creative, trying to make pictures one of a kind. We liked that they pulled us away from the wedding for a little bit to capture more pictures of just the two of us. It gave my husband and I time away from everyone else to just step away and take it all in. It was also really nice to see a sneak peak of our pictures that they posted the next day. I can't wait to show off their work to my friends and family.

Profile Picture User3381528, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy were absolutely amazing on our special day. They did everything they could to help make our day perfect and go as smoothly as possible. They take absolutely stunning photographs and are quick to get a few posted so you have some to share. They are such a fun, energetic and kind couple. We would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful couple. They took amazing pictures for our wedding. We would recommend them to anyone. They were so helpful and did so many things to make our day go smooth.

Profile Picture Nick, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy took pictures for our son and daughter in-laws wedding and are such a great couple! They were always there to help and had great advice and support. We are so appreciate and blown away at the amazing job they did.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Perfect day with the perfect photographers! They are so helpful and do such great work. We would recommend then to anyone!

Profile Picture Greg, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy were amazing. They kept me grounded when I was feeling overwhelmed and they made sure to capture all the moments that I was afraid would be missed. They were complimentary to all details of my wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful and I am so thankful that I chose to go with them! Thank you!

Profile Picture Joline, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ambiance Studios was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. They are professional, creative, and sincerely care about making your wedding day special. They are the best at what they do, and the proof is in their past photos. They are not afraid to step outside the box creatively, but yet they still capture the true romance in every photo, without exception.

Profile Picture User4354933, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy were amazing to work with. I first met them at the Washington County bridal fair and from that moment on I was in love with their work. From day one they were so helpful and genuinely cared about mine and Ryan's big day. I offered up any help they could. I would definitely recommend them for your photography needs.

Profile Picture Paige, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy are absolutely amazing and genuine people! They are always there for you during the whole process, whenever you need them, answering all your questions and helping you out. They are very professional and the best in the business in my opinion. They did our wedding and the amount of pictures they take, attention to detail, and quality of service was outstanding! Then when you receive your final product and there one of a kind books in your hand you will be amazed!! Don't get me wrong, it's a little pricey but you know the saying " you get what you pay for ", and your paying for the best and will receive the best! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Michael , 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

I am not from Wisconsin and I was the most nervous about picking my photographer for my wedding out of all of my vendors. Ambiance Studios was the first photographers that I found and met with and I absolutely LOVE them and I immediately wanted to pick them, however I knew I needed to be smart and still look around and interview other photographers. Everyone else I met with were just blah, nothing exciting, nothing stood out about them, they didn't seem to love their work like Scott and Cathy. We decided that there is no one else like Scott and Cathy so we picked them and never looked back! I had such a blast with them at my wedding and they captured absolutely everything! I have so much to pick from and such a beautiful selection of pictures, it is actually going to be hard to choose my photos for my album because they did such a spectacular job! I have received so many compliments on how great and fun Scott and Cathy were at the wedding, my photos after they were edited and the pictures that were shown at the wedding that weren't edited were beautiful. I am still receiving compliments and guest are still bring up Scott and Cathy when they talk about my wedding. Out of all my vendors Scott and Cathy were by far my best choice! If you aren't sold yet, let me tell you, STOP looking else where, the people to capture your special day is Scott and Cathy!! They are definitely THE BEST!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding!! For me, the most important thing about our wedding was the photographer and the pictures. It’s what we are going to look at and remember for the rest of our lives – so I wanted a truly amazing photographer, and that’s definitely what I got. They both have such an eye for detail and passion for photography – you can see it in all the pictures they take. They truly love what they do and it shows! One of the best things about them is the amount of photos they took – I have so many to choose from! The one thing I wanted for my wedding was an amazing photographer and amazing pictures – and that’s exactly what I got. Thank you Scott and Cathy!

Profile Picture User2339525, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I met Scott and Cathy at a bridal fair and fell in love with them instantly! Their work is incredible and their personalities are a bonus. My husband and I meshed well with them right from the beginning, which made it easy and comfortable. They did an amazing job with timing and making sure the flow of our day was on time. They have such a great eye for detail and always made sure when taking photos that everyone was in place. We are so anxious to get our wedding book, I have never seen anything like them with any other photographer. I would definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy were absolutely awesome! They did an unbelievable job of capturing the moments from our wedding day that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. They did a great job of photographing everything you could possibly ask for beginning with the pre-ceremony photo shoots to the ceremony and of course onto the reception. Their experience and knowledge of photographing weddings was a huge asset in our planning process. We couldn't be happier with them and would gladly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Scott and Cathy. They are really great at what they do and even my mom said they really knew how to get good shots and corral everyone (which is really important on the big day). My wedding party and I were never confused about what we should be doing and I know that my pictures (which should be ready any day now) will be beautiful. They also do very lovely engagement pictures as well. I know some people may scoff at the price but they are well worth it, especially when you remember that after all is said and done, the pictures are the one things you will have after it ends.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/10/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing photographers, amazing people. Scott and Cathy shot our wedding in June 2013, and I wouldn't change my photographer for anything in the world. The photos are AMAZING, but one thing that surprised me was how natural Scott and Cathy were able to be a part of our wedding, capture every special moment, without really being noticed. We had so many of our guests, including my parents, comment about how wonderful it was to have a photographer move about a room, getting the shots they need without taking away from the day. It was like we had friends there shooting our wedding, with an amazing end product!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ambiance Studios exceeded our expectations. In our search for a wedding photographer we were anxious to find someone who would be able to capture the essence of a winter wedding no matter what weather we were given on that day. We were blessed with a light beautiful snowfall that day and our pictures turned out better than we could have imagined! Scott and Cathy shot every detail, big and little, so effortlessly. Our pictures taken outside are breathtaking! Friends and family say our pictures remind them of a fairytale! Scott and Cathy's vision and drive to capture each detail with perfection makes them a head above the rest! Their technology, lighting and professionalism are truly showcased in their final product! Scott and Cathy were great to work with and made the day flow with ease! They were personable and their passion for photography was evident from the moment we met them. Their professionalism showed throughout the day as time was never an issue because they knew how to make each picture happen quickly and successfully. We are and will continue to recommend Ambiance Studios to everyone! It was one of the best decisions we made =)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Kathy, with Ambiance Studios, made our wedding day absolutely perfect! They are so kind, patient, organized, and caring. Not only did our wedding pictures turn out perfect, but our complimentary engagement photo session turned out beautiful and we absolutely loved them. The pictures from our wedding turned out so more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. They are so experienced with weddings that they have their picture taking system down to a tee. If you are looking for a photographer who will care about not only your pictures, but making sure your day genuinely flows smooth and you stay on time while still getting all of your shots, these are the winners! Their advanced equipment combined with all of their investment in training courses give them an incredible edge, along with incredibly creative pictures and shots. They do a wonderful job of capturing all of those special moments throughout your night without making themselves a major part of the event (even though they are ). With all of the planning we put into our wedding, the best thing we did for ourselves was picking incredible photographers to be able to provide to us most beautiful pictures and keepsakes from our most important day!! Thank you Scott and Kathy for everything you have done for us! We are excited to start putting together our gorgeous photo album book!

Love, the happily married Joel and Kristina Rasmussen

Profile Picture Kristina , 12/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Ambiance Studios! They did a fantastic job on our engagement and wedding pictures. They are very knowledgable and have lots of experience. They also offer great products and are fun to work with!

Profile Picture Josie, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Scott and Cathy are wonderful photographers. They are a husband and wife who work very well together. Their equipment is up to date, which takes phenomenal pictures. Scott and Cathy made our wedding day a dream come true. They always got back to me with any questions I had and were very professional on our wedding day. I would highly recommend Ambiance Studios for your wedding day photographer. These are two highly trained photographer that won't let you down. And just remember you get what you pay for.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/27/12, 1 Review