Ambiance Event Rental Reviews

38 Reviews for Ambiance Event Rental

Ambiance Event Rental 1
Ambiance Event Rental 2

Merylin · Married on 01/09/2014

I had the opportunity to personally go to Ambience´s showroom and look at their inventory. First, I was very impressed on all of the rentals they have to make any event look event more special, but mostly, elegant. Beautiful, elegant and unique items, loved it. I went to pick up special linens for my event and the service from start to end was personalized and professional. I highly recommend Ambience for your event rentals. I cannot thank them enough for everything. Thank you soooo much!!! :)

Sent on 01/29/2014

Vanessa · Married on 01/05/2014

The team at Ambiance provided all of my linens, chairs and ceremony setup. They where amazing! The quality of their linens is superb and the service is excellent. They setup the day before for us and brought all our gorgeous chivalry chairs, which where in perfect condition. They consulted with us when choosing the linens and showed us various options that matched our Gatsby theme. Our favorite linen was the cake table! It was a beautiful sequin black linen that was stunning!!! It looked even better in pictures. We also rented our bride and groom table with them, a beautiful mirror table that was upholstered on the bottom with a fine black fabric and looked so GLAM. They also created a lounge area that was incredible and totally wrapped in our theme and to top it off our favorite item of the night, THE BAR, a round custom bar in black and white, this was the highlight for all our guests, they kept talking about how gorgeous it looked. We loved everything about Ambiance they where truly above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Perfect Events by Damariys, Inc. · Married on 08/10/2013

Excelente servicio y equipo a rentar en excelentes condiciones. Los precios están bien accesibles y son bien flexibles para beneficio del cliente. Los recomendamos 100%. Excellent service and rented equipment in excellent conditions. Very competitive prices and they are very flexibles with their clients. We recommended 100%.

Sent on 08/12/2013

maria · Married on 07/27/2013

el servicio fue excelente!sin dudar lo recomiendo...y vinieron hasta mayaguez!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Eyra · event on 07/20/2013

To me it's very important to meet delivery and pick-up schedules, not only this happens with Ambiance Rental, I must say that the employees are extremely professional.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Nyrma (Mima) · Married on 05/11/2013

My experience with Ambience Event Rental always is phenomenal. Besides having one of the best equipment collection in the city, Ambience Event Rental provided outstanding quality of service for all my weddings. They are very professional and timely but most importantly very helpful. They are wonderful to work with. They go out of their way to ensure every equipment looks excellent and that they are perfect and one of a kind.
    Thanks for always doing such an amazing job!! I highly recommend Ambience Event Rental for all of your events needs!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Swell · Married on 06/02/2012

Professional and Easy to work with

We used Ambiance to rent a furniture for a wedding in San Juan. We worked long distance via email and everything went very smoothly. Professional, courteous, everything arrived on time. Products were very nice, the tufted round bar was especially beautiful. We will use them again.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • I

Ivette · Married on 06/06/2015

You will find a great variety of articles for all occasions with a finest touch that will enlighten your celebration.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Ana maria · event on 06/29/2013

Excelente servicio y productos!!! Y la atencion al cliente insuperable.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Kelli · Married on 01/17/2017

3.5

We worked with Francisco for rentals for our wedding. He was very accommodating, and great value for the money. For example, Ambiance was a fraction of what other vendors quoted for outdoor string lights, what I appreciated.

One thing I didn’t realize in the beginning of wedding planning is that there are companies that will be an ‘all-in-one’ design and execution company for florals, décor, etc. Do know – you are going to pay an arm and a leg for these!!!! The much better option is to go with Ambiance and hire a separate floral company. We worked with Glow, who worked incredibly well with Ambiance…they even took vendor calls together to ensure the design and florals were seamless! This is a great way to save money, and to ensure your vision is recognized.

Ambiance is very detail-oriented, which I appreciated. Communication was a little lacking over the 3 weeks over the holidays (which was making me nervous since my wedding was in a couple of weeks), however, Ambiance still delivered and everything turned out okay.

Ambiance has a great selection of items, including beautiful lanterns, chairs, candelabras (WOW, I LOVED those candelabras!), and so forth.

Overall, I highly recommend working with Ambiance and Francisco. They are professional, detail-oriented, great value/quality and great team-players.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/04/2016

3.5

Ambiance provided the rentals for our destination wedding at a villa in Arecibo, PR. Everything was wonderful. They were very responsive throughout the planning process. Met with us when we visited San Juan so we could see things in person. Tables, chairs, linens - all were great! And they were understanding when we had a few issues at pickup the next morning - one of the candles fell over and left burn marks on one of the linens. No problem, we paid and it wasn't astronomical.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Dana Christiansen · Married on 01/28/2018

1.0

These guys refused to refund our wedding deposit when the hurricane made keeping January wedding plans impossible. Watch out! Terms and conditions were in Spanish that stated deposits were non-refundable!! Stay away!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ambiance Event Rental's reply:

Hello Dana,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. It's unfortunate that you feel this way about your experience with Ambiance. This is a situation which is clearly addressed in our Terms and Conditions, which were provided to you in English many days prior to you signing with Ambiance. Please, do not imply they weren't available for your reading and understanding. You were also offered the option of rescheduling your event within eighteen months from the original event date, which means your deposit would remain as credit until July 2019 if you chose to do so. This offer was never responded to until this review, this option is still available for you. We hope we'll have the chance of working with you in a future event. Feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any questions or comments, we're always here to help.

Thanks,

Luann · Married on 11/17/2017

0.6
      0.5

I would use extreme caution when getting involved with this vendor. Due to Hurrican Maria, our daughters wedding had to be rescheduled at the last minute to the states as the venue (the fort) was closed down due to damage from the hurricane along with most of the hotels we had booked for family and friends. this vendor was the ONLY ONE that would not refund our money $182.00 for chair rentals. they did tell "What we’re currently offering clients that had to cancel their event due to Hurricane Maria’s passing is rescheduling within eighteen months of the original event date. Any paid amount will remain as credit for the established time frame, for the original event or another type of event". Why would we need chair rentals in PR in the next 18 months. I'd think twice before booking with them.

Sent on 01/17/2018