Ambiance Designers - Chair Covers Reviews

Ambiance Designers - Chair Covers 2
Ambiance Designers - Chair Covers 3
  • Sabrinasitterly

Sabrina · Married on 07/01/2019

Accommodating and amazing to work with!

Everything came out perfect from start to finish, I highly recommend ambiance designers!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Ambiance Designers - Chair Covers 4

Meagan · Married on 09/22/2018

Reception venue looked amazing thanks to Nicole!

I rented white chair covers and black sashes and table runners from Nicole, everything was set up on time and looked amazing!! Thanks Nicole! I would highly recommend her to any bride - prices were very reasonable and it was so nice to not have to worry about the set up or tear down.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Ambiance Designers - Chair Covers's reply:

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day... we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

BRIT · Married on 01/13/2018

Ambiance Designers is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! I used them for my very first wedding expo in January and Nicki made my vision come to life! The customer service is impeccable and so easy to work with. She really went above and beyond to make my first wedding expo amazing! Thank you so much Nicki!!!

Ambiance Designers - Chair Covers 5

Timothy · Married on 01/01/2018

I only recommend Ambiance Designers for all of my weddings. Nicole and her staff are amazing to work with and always create the perfect setting for every brides special day.

Ambiance Designers - Chair Covers 6

Sam · Married on 09/27/2017

Ambiance Designers is such a fantastic company! The customer service is wonderful and we got exactly what we wanted at a great price. I highly recommend them to all newlyweds!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Charlene · Married on 09/16/2017

Nicole was great and set up and tore down all of the chair covers like she said she would! I never even saw her in person but she was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

Nicole was very responsive to our questions, and she delivered exactly when & how she promised.
    Thank you for making our wedding look amazing. 5 Stars

Sent on 01/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2017

Ambiance Designers are second to none! The owner will personally work with you to get the exact color you are looking for. She is very easy to work with & gets the job done quickly & efficiently. She will transform your chairs & tables into elegance. She has table covers, chair covers, table runner, bows & even centerpieces! She does both set up and tear down so there is one less thing you need to do on your big day!

• Beth

Beth DeTomaso · Married on 11/19/2016

Beautiful Wedding Venue

Used Ambiance for daughter’s wedding ... changed the venue from pretty to magical !!
    Was so happy with everything that we used Nicole’s services twice more !! I have to say that Nicole goes above and beyond ... she strives to make every event special !! I highly recommended using Ambiance for any event !!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Kathleen · Married on 06/27/2015

I was so happy I stumbled upon this company on Wedding Wire! They provided us with a very reasonable price for our chair covers and sashes. Nicole talked with me about color options and we went with white cover and white satin sash, tied in a flat bow. The room looked fabulous. They were incredibly easy to work with and made suggestions where needed. Definitely a great value!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2012

Working with Nicole was an absolute pleasure. She is extremely professional, timely and accommodating. The quality of products she offers is wonderful and at a very good price point. She was there for every minute of my wedding making sure everything went off perfectly. I would recommend Nicole and Ambiance Designers to any couple that is looking for a wedding vendor. You simply will not be disappointed in the service offered!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Alyssa · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Nicki is very professional and patient in working with you to meet your needs!

Judy · Married on 06/15/2008

I have been to a couple of weddings and I have to say they they take great pride in their work. Very friendly and amazing people.

Sent on 01/24/2018