6 Reviews for Ambiance by Tejel

When my husband and I talk about our wedding last weekend we always talk about Tejel. We booked her back in February after getting her name from our videographers. They spoke so highly of her that I had to meet her, and from the first moment I felt that she completely understood what we wanted for our fusion Indian-Chinese wedding. We had 4 months to plan and immediately she jumped on the opportunity. I really feel like when it comes to planning the biggest day of your life you need a planner who's not like totally on top of things but someone who can listen to you as a friend. We got both in Tejel!! She's amazing at responding to emails, just as fast as I would write it there would be a reply back! I could text her any time for anything and she always made me feel like i was the most important bride in the world even though I know she was working with other clients at the same time. What was important for us was that we live in Las Vegas and were planning a Cali wedding so I needed someone who could talk to vendors and go look at sites on my behalf. She came through like no one else I've ever worked with, she never pushed us to spend more money, this girl can bargain like no other! She worked SO well with all our vendors which I felt was really important and the vendors she chose for us were phenomeonal. And on the day of the wedding it went FLAWLESSLY. We were on time, everything went off without a hitch, and everyone had a great time. She took care of little things for us so we could focus on our wedding day. I have to say I have recommended her to ALL of my friends regardless where in Cali they are getting married. I want to plan another party so she can coordinate it!!! She is the reason our wedding was so beautiful and perfect!

Profile Picture Harpreet, 7/9/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Tejel was an extreme pleasure. She was always very responsive, and was able to answer my questions whenever I would e-mail or call. All the other vendors also enjoyed working with Tejel, as she kept them all organized. My reception was everything I wanted, and Tejel was played a huge role in ensuring everything worked like clock work. All my guests were impressed by how organized, and pretty timely everything was. Tejel helped greatly with this, and I was able to focus on just having fun...which I did!

Profile Picture Manjyot, 6/25/11, 1 Review
4.2

I met Tejel 2 months prior to my wedding after my first wedding planner had an unexpected conflict with our wedding day. I did not work with Tejel for venue or vendor selection, so I can't comment on those items. Given that she has to step into an event planned by someone else and meet my vendors quickly, she did a fantastic job. She is extremely professional, organized and enthusiastic. I wish we had her as our planner from the start. I have no reservations in recommending her to other brides.

Profile Picture Neha, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very few people become so successful so quickly, but my husband Ketal and I got a firsthand glimpse of this very achievement with Tejel and her event planning business. We had the pleasure of taking her on as the planner for our June 26th wedding. What immediately drew us to Tejel was her outgoing personality, humor and dedication to... her work.

We started planning our wedding with Tejel during the summer of 2009, and during the process we were always thrilled to learn that Tejel was taking on more and more clients, as it made us feel even more confident in her abilities to make any event successful. We can't forget to mention how fun Tejel actually made the process of wedding planning as it can become quite stressful as you are approaching your big day!

To this day, we are getting compliments on how beautifully executed our wedding events were, not to mention that they were ON TIME! As the first reviewer Paras mentioned, Indian weddings are NEVER on time, but Ketal and I were one of the lucky couples that could say our wedding was on time, and went VERY smoothly. Like many brides, I was a worrywart when it came to the wedding, but with Tejel by our side everything was under control and her presence really ensured that no details fell through the cracks.

Ketal and I would like to conclude by stating that it was an absolute pleasure to work with Tejel, and that we are ever so grateful to her for making our wedding so memorable, enjoyable, and flawless. We are sure we will be encountering her fabulous work again in the future at friends/family's weddings! Kudos to Tejel! :)

-Priti & Ketal Patel

Profile Picture Priti, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure working with Tejel. She was very professional in her aatitude, yet highly approachable. I will certainly recommend her services to any future brides, especially because of her patient and friendly nature. We were singing at one of the events she planned, and she took good care of us right from the planning stage all the way to the end of the evening, leaving the hosts, the bride, and the groom to enjoy the evening with their families and friends.

Profile Picture Madhvi, 6/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tejel is such a pleasant person to work with. Her attention to detail will help that special bride with planning the most important day of her life. Planning a beautiful event takes time and patience having an event planner like Tejel will make your planning process a success.
Under event planning she is a vendor I would highly recommend.

Victoria