Amber's Bartending Connection Reviews

8 | Yukon, OK

8 Reviews for Amber's Bartending Connection

Kristie · Married on 06/09/2018

Amber was a pleasure to work with. Under the agreed upon price/contact, her bartender came fully equipped with mixers, garnishments, cups nad napkins. Bartender was timely.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Taylor · Married on 07/22/2017

Our bartenders were amazing! They were very friendly and made sure everyone was taken care of! I would highly recommend your service to others!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Susie · Married on 07/15/2017

Extremely professional yet personable. Helped make our event a success.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jane · Married on 03/25/2017

There isn't a company in OKC that can compare to the value and service. They are my go to mobile bartender for all of my events now. Trust me, you'll be very pleased after you work with them.

Sent on 05/22/2017
  • Asia

Asia · Married on 03/15/2019

Made everyone feel special

The bartender truly made each guest feel special. Multiple people mentioned that the bartender remembered their drinks when they went back to the bar, and I think that says a lot about the quality of service. There can be a bit of a delay when attempting to email the company. I would suggest calling them if you can, especially if it's something you need answered quickly. There was also a mix up where the bartender arrived without the coupes for the toast, but they got it taken care of in time for the reception!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/16/2019

2.0

Our Wedding

The only complaint I would have is she is very hard to get a hold of but the day of she was there on time and was amazing our guest had no complaints!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 09/16/2019

Rude To My Guests

I hired this company for our wedding that was on the 16th. Every Bride knows how stressful a wedding can be. Most vendors contact you before the big day, but not this place. They waited until they got to the venue to remind us that I hadn’t finished paying for the services. They also took some of our wedding cake when we cut into it and were serving it to our guests, which wouldn’t normally be a problem, but they just assumed it was fine and didn’t ask or anything. I got complaints from my brother as well as some of my bridesmaids that they were rude. All in all I wish we had went with a different company for or wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Amber's Bartending Connection's reply:

Hello Kayleigh. I am very sorry to hear you had an issue. Some clients want to wait until the day of the event to pay. Basically until services are rendered. I do know that someone at the end of the event tried to come behind the bar and take a case of beer. Unfortunately for liability purposes we cannot pass alcohol out to guests. All alcohol is to be put in one vehicle and taken out by the licensed insured bartender hired to handle the liquor for the evening. I will address the other issues further with my bartenders working that Monday evening to insure everyone is on the same page in future events. Thank you for your feedback. Have a great day.