Amber Verdugo Photography Reviews

Amber Verdugo Photography 6
Amber Verdugo Photography 7

Kimberlynn Rodriguez · Married on 05/26/2019

Amber is the Best!!!

Amber's vibes are so awesome and contagious! My fiancé and I had a FaceTime chat with her and we knew right away she had to be our photographer. Her style and eye is impeccable!! The day of my wedding it rained, but that did not phase Amber, she was so professional, made me feel like the prettiest bride and was just plain AWESOME! I cannot wait to see our final photos. I have no worry because I know they are going to be beautiful!!!

Thank you Amber!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Brittani

Brittani Balazy · Married on 12/30/2018

Best. Photographer. Ever.

My husband and I booked Amber to take our engagement and wedding photos; and let me tell you, she was INCREDIBLE! First of all, her images were beautiful. Her style and aesthetic were exactly what my husband and I were looking for. She also had a way of making us feel so comfortable and relaxed which made it easy to get into the groove of being in front of the camera. Amber managed to capture images that told our unique love story, and to me that is priceless. I recommend her to literally everyone who says they're interested in having her photos taken. She is THAT good people. If you are thinking of booking Amber, do it, you won't regret it.

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Amber Verdugo Photography 8
    Amber Verdugo Photography 9
    Amber Verdugo Photography 10
  • Daniela

Daniela Mann · Married on 09/07/2018

Exceed all expectations!

Amber and her second photographer, Jillian, were amazing! My wedding day really wouldn't have been the same without the two of them. It was like having two of your closest friends with you, through the entire experience. Not only were all of my photography needs met, but they went above and beyond by making sure I was comfortable and helped me stay sane through the chaos. They also made sure there was a glass of champagne in my hand at all times! I'm beyond thankful for these two and have recommended them to anyone and everyone that will listen!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Amber Verdugo Photography 15
    Amber Verdugo Photography 16

Krista K · Married on 08/04/2018

Amber is amazing!

Amber photographed our wedding at Tenaya Lodge last summer and she was amazing! She is so fun and made us feel so comfortable. We were both feeling a bit awkward but she gave us so many compliments and direction that it felt easy and natural. We had an “adventurous bridal shoot” planned for the day after our wedding that we had to reschedule because Yosemite was closed due to the fires, and it was so easy to work that out and push it back a few weeks. Her pictures came out INCREDIBLE! We got so many compliments from everyone we have showed the pictures to. We made photo albums and they all look amazing. Minted even asked if they could use our photo on their website! I would highly recommend Amber, she is so cool and fun and made that part of our wedding something we didn’t need to worry or stress out about at all.

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Amber Verdugo Photography 17
    Amber Verdugo Photography 18
    Amber Verdugo Photography 19
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Rhoads · Married on 05/04/2018

Best wedding photographer!

She is the BEST! From the very first day talking about her services to the day I received my pictures was excellent. I am not a picture person and she made my wedding day so easy and fun and she captured my day so perfectly. Can’t wait to look back on these pictures for years to come :)

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Amber Verdugo Photography 20
    Amber Verdugo Photography 21
    Amber Verdugo Photography 22
    Amber Verdugo Photography 23
  • Aimee

Aimee Pierson · Married on 04/14/2018

Perfection!

I snooped around Instagram for a local photographer that had the tone and style I was looking for. I came across her page and from the moment I met Amber, I KNEW she was the photographer for us! She’s warm, kind and has an insane talent that needs to be seen. She was able to lightly direct us for some really wonderful lovers photos! She was prompt, professional and just downright cool with the natural chaos of the wedding. She didn’t miss a beat! She captured amazing photos and we are forever grateful to have had her on our special day. Thank you Amber!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Amber Verdugo Photography 24
    Amber Verdugo Photography 25
  • Jenna

Jenna Campbell · Married on 09/23/2017

Absolute Elegance & Professionalism

Amber was exceptional! She was on schedule and rolled with the punches when I asked for unexpected photos. She took my style into consideration and brought amazing ideas to the table when it came to posing and being creative. She definitely has a keen eye! Amber has taken my engagement photos, boudoir photos, wedding photos, baby announcement photos, and maternity photos so it is safe to say I trust her with ALL of my special moments. You’d be in great hands with Amber. She is fun, creative, sweet, and your photos will be like no other!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Amber Verdugo Photography 26
    Amber Verdugo Photography 27
    Amber Verdugo Photography 28
    Amber Verdugo Photography 29

Sandy Morris · Married on 05/06/2017

Wonderful experience!

Amber photographed our wedding. We couldn’t have been happier! She was wonderful before, during and after our wedding. She is creative, professional, patient and so friendly. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/03/2019