Amber Ford Photography Reviews

7 | Moody, AL

7 Reviews for Amber Ford Photography

Holly · Married on 03/21/2015

I can't tell you how much we enjoyed working with Amber and Charles Ford for our engagement and wedding photos! They are so creative and fun to work with, and the pictures are just beautiful! They love to laugh and really put you at ease if you are feeling nervous. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for their special occasion!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Susan · Married on 09/03/2011

Working with Amber Ford and her husband was awesome. From the first moment we met her, she felt like family. Easy to talk to about our pictures, made the sessions fun, and from what I've seen on the sneak preview (my daugher's wedding was September 3, 2011), extremely satisified with all the pictures made. She did everything we asked and then a whole lot more. She understood documenting the memories and felt privileged to have that honor - took it very seriously but added so much joy and laughter to the day. She eased my daughter's nerves and ensured good smiles were had by all. We would make the same decision again and absolutely believe it was one of our best choices.

Sent on 09/18/2011

Alexis · Married on 01/15/2011

Amber and her husband, Charles were fabulous photographers for our wedding, bridal portrait and engagement shoot! I found Amber at a Bridal Show, saw her portfolio and instantly knew she was the right fit for us. We had a consult before the chaotic year ensued and she instantly put me at ease. She was so great at our engagement photo shoot and even got my fiance to relax during the pictures! For taking pictures at Botanical Gardens in the dead of winter (December), the pictures were BEAUTIFUL and Amber was able to capture the incredible greenery of the gardens regardless of the absence of flowers. On our wedding day, she and her husband were on time and captured every single detail of our wedding from getting ready, the down time before the wedding, our rings, etc. We are Greek Orthodox so we have many symbolic rituals in the marriage ceremony and Amber knew ahead of time what was coming so she was able to capture it all. We had a bridal party of almost 50 & family of 200 that we wanted in pictures after the ceremony...Amber was able to photograph every one in 20-30 minutes..I have no idea how! Our photo album of the wedding is also beautiful. Thanks Amber for an incredible year of photographs- we love having gorgeous photos of our wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Kari · Married on 09/25/2010

Amber Ford is one of the best photographers in Alabama! She was very flexible with our schedule of shooting engagement photos and she was extremely creative when when we were trying not to do "cookie cutter" photos. She was barely visable during the ceremony and reception, yet she took HUNDREDS of great pictures!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Casey · Married on 01/16/2010

Amber and Charles are top notch photographers!!! THeir work is phenomenal and they are so fun to work with. My husband even enjoyed them and he hates to have his picture taken! He even allowed them to take some pictures of the guys while they were getting ready before the ceremony which initially was a big no. I can not sing enough praises for them!

Sent on 02/02/2010
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/09/2014

We could not have asked for anyone better to work with and to photograph our wedding than Amber and Charles! They were awesome, and we absolutely love both our engagement and wedding photos! Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Britney · Married on 10/25/2008

Amber and Charles did an amazing job! They capture every aspect of our wedding in both a classic and original way! Simply amazing.

Sent on 11/17/2008