Amber Exposure Video Reviews

Amber Exposure Video 5
Amber Exposure Video 6
Amber Exposure Video 7

Lacy · Married on 12/16/2017

Christian is a magician! Not only did he perfectly capture the magic that was our wedding day, but he did it with a level of professionalism and flexibility we will never be able to thank him enough for!
    He was completely incognito throughout the whole day. I honestly never noticed a camera in my face or in the way and yet all the footage he got was up close and personal.
    The highlight reel we recieved was absolutely stunning!! It had every great moment I remember from the day and more!! He was able to capture the big events with such precision but also magically captured the little things that mean the most.
    This footage is priceless. A wedding video isnt something I knew I wanted until I saw what Christian and Amber Exposure could do. Now, Im so grateful we made the investment. It is the truest and best representation of the best day of our lives. Thank you Christan and Amber Exposure! We love you!!!

Love,

Amber Exposure Video 11
    Amber Exposure Video 12
    Amber Exposure Video 13

Sheri · Married on 12/16/2017

We enjoyed working with Christian to capture the moments of our special day and to create an epic cinematic highlight video. He was so stealthy at the wedding and reception that we barely knew he was there. We're very grateful that he came so highly recommended by wedding planners. We will cherish these videos for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Christian and Amber Exposure!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Amber Exposure Video 14

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

The Amber Exposure team is AMAZING at what they do! I can't even express how much we LOVE our wedding video. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Christine · Married on 05/13/2017

Christian was a pleasure to work with! He was very helpful and honest answering all my questions before my wedding. During the wedding he was professional and very easy going. We got our video in the 4 months stated in the contract and loved the result. We trusted him to choose the song and he captured our style. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Brianna · Married on 05/06/2017

Oh. My. Gosh. I cannot stop watching my wedding video. I ALMOST didn't get a videographer because I spent a lot on my photography, so I thought I could skip video. After working with Amber Exposure many times (I'm a wedding photographer) and seeing the beautiful films they produce, I knew I had to have them film my wedding... but even after seeing all their other films, nothing could have prepared me for how much I would love my own video. I am not even kidding - I watch it almost every day. They truly captured the essence of my destination wedding. Every time I watch it, I feel like I am there again... I am so so so SO happy I hired them - I could not recommend them more highly. If I could give them 1,000 stars I would. Absolute must have - incredibly kind, talented, professional, wonderful. I already recommend them to my clients and friends, but now I want to scream it from the rooftops because I've experienced working with them as a fellow vendor, and being their client. Absolute ACES all the way around. Thank you Christian and team for the best wedding video I have ever seen <3

Sent on 07/28/2017

Susana · Married on 04/22/2017

Our wedding photography studio referred us to Amber Exposure as we had mentioned we were still trying to find a videographer. I emailed Amber Exposure and received a prompt response from Christian. We made arrangements to meet and discuss his services about six months before our wedding date. Christian was very informative and professional, and did not pressure us to sign a contract or make a deposit. However, after meeting him and discussing his work, we knew he was the right guy for the job. Since we wanted to make sure we would be able to book him for our wedding date, we opted to put down a deposit to secure his services. All transactions with Christian were smooth and stress-free. About 3 weeks before our wedding he got in touch to discuss details of the day. We were able to email him our wedding day location info (hotel/church/reception venue) & timeline. We also were able to let him know of extra services we were going to order; an additional hour of video time and extra dvd copies of our wedding. Christian sent us a final invoice via email about 2 weeks prior to the wedding. The payment process was fast and secure. The day of our wedding, he arrived at the hotel at the prearranged time. He was able to take pre ceremony video as my husband and I got ready in two separate hotel rooms. Christian has an easy going attitude and calm demeanor. He even offered to drive us to our wedding venue after our driver had an unforeseen mishap that day. Fortunately our transportation issues were worked out but i'm so grateful that he offered to help. Christian reached out to us again a couple weeks after the wedding in order to discuss our music choices for our highlight video. Our wedding video was delivered to us about 2 months after our wedding and I absolutely loved it. Christian did a great job of editing and capturing all the best moments of our day. He is a true professional and all-around good guy. I would definitely recommend his services. THANK YOU CHRISTIAN!

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/25/2016

I don’t even know where to begin! Christian at Amber Exposure absolutely blew us away!

I first found out about Amber Exposure when my friend posted her wedding video on Facebook. We had decided not to hire a videographer for our wedding, but after seeing her video (and reading tons of “Bride’s Biggest Regrets” articles, the number one almost always being not hiring a videographer, by the way) we decided to go for it. I absolutely fell in love with her wedding video, it was such a wonderful way to remember the day. We did a lot of research on videographers in our area to compare, I watched WAY too many terrible wedding videos, but kept coming back to Amber Exposure. I watched all of his videos online, to make sure I didn’t just like his the best because I knew the couple in it, and all of them were just superb. No other company really compared to his. The films weren’t cheesy, they were classy, modern, elegant, romantic and they all made me cry. I knew that we just had to have this memory of our special day.

I reached out to Christian, and we arranged a meeting. It was honestly like grabbing coffee with a friend, we were both immediately comfortable with him, which was hugely important to us. On our wedding day Christian and Allison were wonderful. It was honestly a pleasure to have them there.

Our video arrived a lot quicker than expected, the USB drive in an adorable little wooden box which made it seem so much more special. It was INCREDIBLE! We got a short social media video, an 8 or so minute highlight video (which is stunning, a gorgeous short film that would win awards at Sundance!), our full ceremony and the toasts. It’s so perfect, we both cried watching it, it’s the perfect memory of the perfect day.

Sent on 08/26/2016
  • F

Franki · Married on 04/29/2016

Christian did such an amazing job on our wedding video! He really went the extra mile to provide us with a beautiful video that we can cherish forever. His talent really shows in his videos and he was a pleasure to work with the entire time!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Heather · Married on 11/20/2015

He was great! Very reasonably priced and easy to work with! I absolutely love my wedding video! He captured all the moments that meant the most to me! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/07/2016

karissa · Married on 09/27/2015

Book him! He is the BEST! super friendly, did exactly what we wanted, and also threw in his awesome creativity!! We love our wedding video so so much and heard so many compliments from our friends and family!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Sara · Married on 08/07/2015

For our wedding we really wanted a videographer, but we were not sure if we were able to afford it, then a friend of ours told us about Amber Exposure. We were able to make a package of exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. Christian did an amazing job on capturing all of the most important moments on our special day. The highlight video that he made for us was perfect and personalized to us. Christian was very professional and always answered any questions that we had promptly. Martin and I are so please with Amber Exposures work, and would not have changed one thing.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Destinee · Married on 08/01/2015

Christian did and AMAZING job and I can wait to use him for my baby shower when ever that is loll

Sent on 09/21/2015

Erika · Married on 11/02/2014

Extremely happy with my wedding video. Christian was a joy to work with. Very talented and you can tell he takes a lot of pride in his work. Would definitely recommend to friends and family for all occasions. Even the disks were presented in a beautiful wooden box with popcorn to snack on while we view the disk. Loved it :)

Sent on 12/23/2014

Ashlee · Married on 10/04/2014

I highly recommend Amber Exposure ! They arrived on time and were so flexable with everything. The prices are also very reasonable. My husband and I are so pleased with our wedding video. Also, when we received our final video it was in the beautiful wood box along candy and popcorn inside. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Amber Exposure Video's reply:

Thank you Ashlee! It was great to spend the day with you both and be able to create something that means so much to you. Thank you!

Caroline · Married on 09/27/2014

If I could give more stars I would! I am so happy that my husband and I not only decide to do a videographer but that we chose Amber exposure . It was one of the things in the wedding that I did not have to stress about because they were so on top of it. I hardly noticed them at the wedding (in a good way lol). It didn't take long at all to get our wedding video which came in such a cute gift wrap! It was such a special moment to watch it and they dressed it up specifically for that! If I could put pictures up here I would but there was candy, popcorn and it was in a customized wooden box that went perfectly with our rustic theme! I don't think other companies would take the time to dress up your wedding video. It was so nice and made watching it the first time so special! Now on to the actual wedding video... It made everyone cry that watched it! It was perfect and beautiful! I can't believe I ever thought twice about a videographer . the video was amazing they did such a great job and i have been recommending them to all the people I know getting married!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Hailey · Married on 08/23/2014

I was so impressed by Amber exposure and the beautiful wedding video he created for me and my husband on our special day. I highly recommend using him for any occasion or event.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Vannessa · Married on 07/19/2014

Hands down, the best! If I could give 10 stars, I would. Christian was so awesome and easy to work with from beginning to end and the finished product was more than we could have hoped!

From the moment we met, Christian seemed like a very down to earth and honest guy; he was completely upfront about what to expect and did not simply feed me what I wanted to hear in order to get the money. I really appreciated that a lot! I also felt that he truly understood how special this is for a couple and he wanted to get a good sense of who my now-husband and I were and what mattered to us so that he could capture that in the video. Once the wedding day rolled around, he was at the venue right on time and he got right to work. Fast forward to the day we received the finished product: we were in utter disbelief at just how wonderful it came out. It was so well put together and very high quality. I'll admit I showed it off at work and got a ton of compliments! Christian's professionalism and the quality of his work are impressive!

I recommend Amber exposure without reservation!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Vivian · Married on 03/09/2014

Having a videographer for my wedding had to be one of the our best choices and I am so glad we did! Our whole experience from the planning months prior, the day of, & the delivery of our video was so easy, professional & quick! Christian excuted every single task so well & capurted such special moments, that I am so pleased we get to relive it thru our video for always! Videography rocks, so if you're planning a special event & would love for it to be captured (look no more) you must contact Christian! He will make it the most memorable & special it can get!

Sent on 10/30/2014