Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up Reviews

Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 1
Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 2
Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 3
Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 4

Michelle and Her Team was everything I was hoping for... Thank you for making my day wonderful and making us all look beautiful...

Sent on 08/10/2013

This team took great care and made us look beautiful. Amazing!!!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2012

nicole · Married on 04/08/2017

A great and stress-free experience. Would recommend to any friend or family member! :)

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kylee · Married on 11/12/2016

Can not begin to tell you how wonderful Michelle & her team was!!!! They were prompt and made sure I was beautiful and relax for the day!!! You can tell they are truly professional and love what they do.... would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Crystal · Married on 09/23/2017

The stylist and makeup artists were amazing as advertised!

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up 5

laura · Married on 05/29/2016

I had a destination wedding in Georgia, I was so hesitant about booking my bridal hair and makeup with a vendor I would not get to do a trial with. Amazing You Bridal Hair and Makeup met beyond my expectations. The team Michele sent, showed up early and found location what was in the middle of no where without a problem. They had no problem handling my hectic bridal party, that included fitting in more people's hair and makeup then I originally booked. The team had great personalities, and put me at ease on my wedding day. All of that, and the hair and makeup came out amazing -- the airbrushing foundation is a must! I was nervous about "big southern hair" or melting makeup and frizzy hair in the humidity, but the the styling was modern and stayed perfect all night.

Sent on 12/02/2016
  • KB

Kim · Married on 04/23/2016

Michelle and her team were fantastic from the beginning. We did a lot of emailing since I was planning from out of town, and she was very easy to work with. She was very accommodating in arranging a trial, and didn't have any problems when our headcount changed. Jess and Kylee did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. They traveled to us, arrived on time and were very professional and fun. All of our hair and makeup came out great! Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Carina · Married on 04/05/2014

Thanks for making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. Caroline did a great job!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Allison · Married on 02/28/2015

3.5

My makeup turned out wonderfully and lasted all night! My skin and eyes have never looks so amazing!

I was pretty disappointed in my hair though. I had done a trial hair and make up run and was told the hair and makeup stylist I had that day would be the ones there to do it on my wedding day and they took photos once it was done. On my wedding day, a new hair stylist had to come, which was fine, but she showed up with no photos of how my hair was done. This added more stress to my day because I couldn't find any of the photos on my tablet or in email. If I would have known that I needed to bring my own photos of the hair, I would have tried to find the photos weeks in advance. Anyway, the back of my hair looked nothing like how the other stylist did it and was not really what I wanted, but I knew we didn't have time to change it/ help her figure out what it was supposed to look like. I thought that was the reason for doing the trail. Now I feel like the hair trial was a waste of time & money. In addition, I had thought that Michelle would be there to help out if needed like she was for the trial run, but she was not.

My mom's hair turned out great, but it started falling down after the ceremony :( I was having to repin it while we were on the dance floor. Very disappointing.

Sent on 03/12/2015

Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up's reply:

The trial was done over a year in advance with the understanding that situation can occur that the same stylist may not be able to be the one On your day that is why we ask that the bride also takes pictures so she can make any changes but also have the photos for the day of. I also explain to you that I have a great team that work for me and at Times I am not there. Which you knew I was not going to be the one doing your hair on your day. However I did offer to refund your money for the trial since you felt unhappy. The day of stylist had plenty of time to change anything you were not liking due to you booked for 3 Styles and only has 2?done she had 2 extra hours. So if you were not satisfied you should of told her or call me. Again I am truly sorry you were not happy. You looked amazing and you even thought so also.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2018

Makeup and hair were great, my sister and I looked amazing! There was some slight confusion about the groom having an airbrushing to even his skin tone. I meant there would be three people including him, they thought it was three people plus him. That was a minor issue though. The groom's eyebrows and lashes were a bit lost after the airbrushing but otherwise, this was a great experience.

Sent on 10/09/2018