34 Reviews for Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up

Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
34 Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make-up Reviews

I loved my team from Amazing You! Michelle was extremely responsive and always wanted to make sure I was perfectly happy. Tristan and Kylie were my hair and makeup artists and were really fun to work with. I actually had two hair trials because I was so picky! Tristan was willing to work on my hair all day until I was satisfied and we eventually came up with something I loved! The whole team was prompt and quick on wedding day, doing my mom, six bridesmaids, and me within about 3 hours. Pricing was very fair compared to other vendors in my area. I'd recommend this team again and again!!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/10/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Michelle and Tristan were wonderful! Pleasant, professional and we all looked beautiful! Thank you!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The stylist and makeup artists were amazing as advertised!

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the best experience with Amazing You Hair and Makeup! One makeup artist and one hairstylist arrived to my hotel room on time to prep me for our engagement photoshoot in beautiful Savannah, Georgia. The stylists were so sweet and fun, and did the best job in helping me look my best and naturally beautiful, without looking too “made up”. They used a mix of high and low end products, and even taught me a few tips and tricks. Our engagement photos are beautiful!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Lacey, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team stood up to their name - they did an AMAZING job! Between all the back and forth emailing and then having to be at our venue at 7 am so I could be ready for my first look at 9 am, Michelle was on top of things! All of the girls were super friendly and made sure we were all happy with our looks before packing up. I couldn't have been happier with using Amazing You!

Profile Picture Shelley, 4/8/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

A great and stress-free experience. Would recommend to any friend or family member! :)

Profile Picture nicole, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

On time professional great job.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The two ladies who came to do hair and make up for our wedding were wonderful! They put us at ease, and made us all look amazing!!

Profile Picture Sherrie, 3/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Can not begin to tell you how wonderful Michelle & her team was!!!! They were prompt and made sure I was beautiful and relax for the day!!! You can tell they are truly professional and love what they do.... would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture User4620615, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Both ladies who came were on time, super nice, and did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Mariah, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing work and very accommodating! I had a tight schedule around the time that I was trying to do my hair/makeup trial but they were awesome and worked so well with my schedule. The girls did such a great job at the trial--listening to everything I wanted and helping me with any questions I had. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly! All of my bridesmaids that used their services looked incredible. A couple of make-up and hair touch-ups were needed before the girls left, but it was no problem and was handled so well. My hair and airbrush makeup lasted the entire night and everyone said it looked great!

Profile Picture Celeste, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I had a destination wedding in Georgia, I was so hesitant about booking my bridal hair and makeup with a vendor I would not get to do a trial with. Amazing You Bridal Hair and Makeup met beyond my expectations. The team Michele sent, showed up early and found location what was in the middle of no where without a problem. They had no problem handling my hectic bridal party, that included fitting in more people's hair and makeup then I originally booked. The team had great personalities, and put me at ease on my wedding day. All of that, and the hair and makeup came out amazing -- the airbrushing foundation is a must! I was nervous about "big southern hair" or melting makeup and frizzy hair in the humidity, but the the styling was modern and stayed perfect all night.

Profile Picture laura, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I interacted with Michelle for all the planning and she was always responsive and extremely helpful. Theresa did my bridal hair and make up and she showed up early and in an hour, I had a gorgeous up do, airbrushed makeup and was completely finished. I even asked for a little change to my eye makeup and she was happy to do it. She was so fun to talk to and made the whole process relaxed and enjoyable. Most important, my makeup and hair held up flawlessly even in a slight rain! Would recommend to anyone- loved these ladies!

Profile Picture Tonya, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team were more than WONDERFUL! Michelle was always quickly responsive to answering any of my questions through email or text. My hair and makeup looked outstanding!! It was better than anything I could imagine. The girls were very professional, talented and creative! I let my bridesmaids and parents pick the way they wanted their hair to be done and with their creativity and talent they made it PERFECT! They took pictures of my hair and makeup during my trial appointment and brought with them to the wedding venue! I would recommend Amazing you bridal hair and makeup (Michelle and her team) to anyone! I couldn't have been happier with their work! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/28/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Hair, Makeup

Michelle was amazing to work with. She had many helpful beauty tips! The hair stylist and make up artists were fantastic at their jobs! I would use them again for sure!

Profile Picture Mallory, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I highly recommend Amazing You Bridal Hair and Makeup! My wedding was in Savannah, but I planned it from my home in San Diego. It was crucial that I used vendors that were responsive, available to speak at odd hours despite the time difference, and capable of managing all my needs and questions since I couldn't handle anything in person. I found just that for hair and makeup with Amazing You Bridal Hair and Makeup. Michelle Wadas (the owner) was so responsive and informative; always available to answer questions and make suggestions. Jess and Kylee were fantastic! I had my five bridesmaids and myself all get hair and makeup (airbrush actually) done. The girls were professional, punctual, and very capable. We were BEYOND pleased with the results, and were impressed by the variety of makeup options for our different skin types as well as the wonderful, beautiful results we had with our hair. If you are getting married in the Savannah area-look no further for hair and makeup. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Shelby, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Michelle and her team were fantastic from the beginning. We did a lot of emailing since I was planning from out of town, and she was very easy to work with. She was very accommodating in arranging a trial, and didn't have any problems when our headcount changed. Jess and Kylee did hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. They traveled to us, arrived on time and were very professional and fun. All of our hair and makeup came out great! Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/23/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

The team from Amazing You was awesome! They arrived nice and early at our venue to do hair and make-up for me, my mom, and seven bridesmaids. The two hairstylists and one make-up artist were able to create the exact hair and make-up looks everyone was looking for. The best part was that we were ready with plenty of time to spare to do photos before the ceremony. Amazing You was a great value and made my wedding day morning stress-free and a lot of fun. Thank you for making us all look AMAZING for the big day!

Profile Picture Mariah, 3/5/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I'm so glad I went with Michelle and her team! They arrived on time and worked well together. I have a lot of hair which can be hard to deal with sometimes but Jess made it look amazing and it never moved once throughout the night or the next day! My makeup looked incredible, it's definitely worth it to invest in the airbrush makeup and fake lashes. Our pictures turned out amazing. My girls were all happy with their hair and makeup as well. I can't say enough good things about this team!!

Profile Picture Paige, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My makeup turned out wonderfully and lasted all night! My skin and eyes have never looks so amazing!

I was pretty disappointed in my hair though. I had done a trial hair and make up run and was told the hair and makeup stylist I had that day would be the ones there to do it on my wedding day and they took photos once it was done. On my wedding day, a new hair stylist had to come, which was fine, but she showed up with no photos of how my hair was done. This added more stress to my day because I couldn't find any of the photos on my tablet or in email. If I would have known that I needed to bring my own photos of the hair, I would have tried to find the photos weeks in advance. Anyway, the back of my hair looked nothing like how the other stylist did it and was not really what I wanted, but I knew we didn't have time to change it/ help her figure out what it was supposed to look like. I thought that was the reason for doing the trail. Now I feel like the hair trial was a waste of time & money. In addition, I had thought that Michelle would be there to help out if needed like she was for the trial run, but she was not.

My mom's hair turned out great, but it started falling down after the ceremony :( I was having to repin it while we were on the dance floor. Very disappointing.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allison, 2/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so grateful to Michelle and her team for the wonderful wedding day experience we had! Caroline, Theresa and Allie were the perfect team! They were professional, flexible, customer service oriented, very friendly and made everyone at ease! They made us all look our best and feel beautiful! I was very thankful to them for all they did on my wedding day to help ease my nervousness and to make the getting ready process easy and fun for everyone in my bridal party! It was a pleasant,relaxed, and jovial atmosphere! I am so grateful to them for making me look me absolute best on my wedding day! I felt beautiful and I cannot remember when last I felt that way. They were so attentive to me, and my family and friends, but went out of their way to make sure I was calm and comfortable all morning. I am so grateful for their talent,expertise and quality of services provided! My make up held up for over 12 hours without any touch ups and my hair did too. It was amazing! I am so confident when I recommend Michelle and her team that you will get the best bridal hair and make up! I highly recommend Amazing You Bridal Hair and Make Up! Thank you for all you did to make me a beautiful bride!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/25/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle's team of girls were perfect for my wedding day. We had 3 girls do hair and makeup for all the bridesmaids, mothers, and myself (bride). We had them come to the condo we rented to get ready and it was a stress free experience. Everyone looked great and things went smoothly. Michelle was very helpful and pricing is very reasonable compared to other options in town.

Profile Picture JarednLaney, 10/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My hair was perfect for me and my look for my big day. I had problems with my hair trial but the owner fixed the issue extremely fast and gave me the attention I was looking for. She and her staff are true experts on how to service brides and elevate their look to their dreams.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/10/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Where do I start? I can't enough good things about Michelle and her team! My husband and I visited Michelle in April for my hair and makeup trial. She made me feel very comfortable and eased my fears about my big day. I was able to say what I liked or did not like prior to the wedding. The day of the wedding everything ran smoothly! The hair and makeup team were fantastic! My bridesmaids and myself all looked beautiful. Our hair stayed even with 40 MPH winds on Tybee Island and our makeup was flawless all day long. The team came to the hotel and helped to calm my nerves, They were not only doing our hair and makeup, but also helping to make me more comfortable and not stressing about the big day. I wish I lived closer to Savannah (we live in Charlotte) so that I could visit the girls on a regular basis for hair and makeup. Michelle was wonderful!! and can't thank her enough for everything that day!!

Profile Picture Lexie, 6/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle and her team were amazing! They were punctual the day of the wedding despite the fact that I wasn't! They visited the Tybee Island Wedding Chapel and setup their work stations there. They finally got me to stop working and sit down and relax. They did the hair and makeup for myself, my sister (MOH), and my mother. I showed them a couple of pictures I liked and they totally matched my wishes. My hair had tons of detail without being over-the-top. It was very classic. I decided to go with the airbrush makeup (in case there were tears), and I would definitely recommend it. With the humid air, my makeup didn't budge at all. I actually had a full face of makeup on the next morning. :) They made me feel the most beautiful that I've ever felt I wish they could do my hair and makeup everyday! :)

I would definitely recommend these ladies!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/25/14, 11 Reviews